Saffron Barker #23 Ugly crying in Dubai, wave the NFL goodbye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the exceptional talent one. She doesn’t deserve it but plenty of influencers with less followers get it these days (hollybfitness, Elle Darby, Millie T)
How is waving a camera around considered exceptional talent?
I think that needs revisiting
She can't act and hasn't even cracked the UK how on earth does she have USA on the brain not a chance.
Not many youtubers can pull off acting the only one I can think of that's been successful is joe sugg
West end, bbc show and voiced characters in films.

Reactions: 18
Old staph infection is enjoying kicking up a storm over Louis isn't she, then we've had old Wrinkle pipe up... it's all unfolded like a terrible soap opera so it has.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Why else would saffron add a what 30 second clip explaining how she hopes they'll let her return them and even if she can't she'll take a credit voucher as she's clearly desperate to get rid of it. She just clearly wanted to dig at Louis if he watched her vlog 🤣 also if saffron said to Imogen jump imogen would say how high. She's just so soft to saffron I can't cope.

Reactions: 27
She needs to stop with the indirects. Especially her friends and family. Whatever he has done hasn't been made public, so it's quickly going to start giving bullying and the few people who do have sympathy for her won't anymore. Banging on about "cancel culture" in her stories, while actively sending her 9 year old fans (including her little cousin :ROFLMAO:) to send him abuse. Grow UP Sarren. Does she still follow the mum, does the mum follow her? CBA to check. Like imagine doing all that and the mums just chilling there like 👁👁 Libby and her long head can duck off and all. I wish she'd give that ponytail a rest, ya hairlines receding and the songs tit ye prick

• Haha
Reactions: 38
In her latest video she said that someone close to her broke her trust, she tried to forgive them but they did it again. Then later she said if it wasn’t for girls supporting girls then she wouldn’t have found stuff out. Or something to that effect. So that all tracks with what we know if the Louis situ but I feel like either be open and share it with everyone or don’t talk about it at all…
Dangling carrots and giving snippets is giving attention seeking and it’s like she’s trying to make money/gain followers off the break up… we’re not dumb, we can see through what you’re saying

Reactions: 39
Such an insult if she gets into acting. Funny how these “influences” can follow a change in interest and get a leg up into whatever industry they want. So many talented, aspiring actors who have worked so hard to get a toe in the door and go unnoticed. It must be crushing to see the opportunities a little spoilt brat from Brighton gets from shoving a camera in her face whilst she’s on the way maccies or moaning about someone taking their life because it stopped her from getting home.

I seriously cannot be arsssssed with the way this world is going.

Reactions: 46
My guess for how her time in LA will look:

• no acting jobs, maybe a cameo/background appearance in a YouTube series
  • vlogs trying overpriced smoothies at Erewhon
  • her photoshopping and filtering gets worse
  • more bad filler and cosmetic procedures
  • eventually moves back home and blames it on LA being too fake, instead of admitting that she can't hack it
LA is a really cool, diverse city that's filled with creative, fun people. But influencers here are in their little superficial bubble. It actually irritates me how they blame the city, as opposed to their own poor decisions and superficiality, on their inability to make a happy life for themselves in LA.

Reactions: 21
The new podcast ep: The Power of Female Friendships (aka the episode of sly digs at Louis)

• Saffron "I didn't have a great week, but life goes on"
  • Saying this ep was for International Women's day which was nearly 3 weeks ago is SUCH a cop out. If she was still with Louis she wouldn't give a tit about IWD.
  • Saffron "lad culture is so different. A guy will do something wrong or disrespectful and they'll be like Good For You"
  • Saffron "my friends being there when I needed them. I can relate to that right now"
  • Ana spoke about her situationship and how her friends helped her through it. But Saffron stayed mute lol
  • Saffron "After I went through something recently...." doesn't really go into it but says she was "screwed over"
  • Saffron "Jed doesn't see both sides when somebody screws me over" --- funny Jed didn't unfollow Louis. I told you it's because he's dim and forgot lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 34
Rich of Saffy to moan on the podcast about girls who bring other girls to make themselves look better psst Ana

Reactions: 36
It was quite disrespectful of her to talk about her “bestfriends” and not once seem to include Ana in that cohort. How Ana doesn’t pick up on it is beyond me

Reactions: 42
How stupid can you get. She posted this on her story while they are recording with the full adress. You can just enter the room while they are recording, yes I just checked:LOL:
IMG_9365.PNG

• Haha
Reactions: 33
i left quicky i just wanted to see if it worked lol, she deleted her story but has reuploaded it again so they've probably finished recording now. i assume the other 2 girls on the call manage the podcast or whatever

• Haha
Reactions: 27
i left quicky i just wanted to see if it worked lol, she deleted her story but has reuploaded it again so they've probably finished recording now. i assume the other 2 girls on the call manage the podcast or whatever
Did they acknowledge that you’d joined or not notice?🤣

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.