Saffron Barker #23 Ugly crying in Dubai, wave the NFL goodbye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This comment.....🤣
I mean.. she is acting a bit deranged with all the aimed tiktoks at the grand old age of 24. You’d think her manager/PR person (if she even has one) would tell her to pipe down, it’s not a good look saffron.

Reactions: 20
in her attempt to prove she doesn't care and is over him she is achieving the exact opposite

Reactions: 43
1000000421.png

This randomly came up on my homepage 😭😭 kinda mad solely bc I think cheaters are awful and even though I'm not a Saffron fan it sucks that karma didn't get him

Reactions: 21
These comments one of her aimed tiktoks are wild, the plot thickens. Wendy’s on a mad one
IMG_7284.png
IMG_7283.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 81
This is just so embarrassing! Even if he has treated her really badly, don't air your dirty laundry in public like this. It just comes across so childish.

Reactions: 74
Has Wendy deleted it from IG stories, now there’s just one about karma. I love the drama

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Windy's all riled up. Em darling, your daughter Darren Sarren Barker cheated in Dubai with Luca Fish when he was in a relationship with another woman. Pot kettle, Windy. Karma's a bish.

• Haha
Reactions: 71
I wonder who’s she taking to the Maldives now or if she will cancel the trip

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
It’s a bit rude of her to not spill the tea when she was so open about her relationship when she thought it was perfect 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 76
Laughing so much she's posted a story, who does she think she is hahaha they aren't some big celebrity couple, she could have just mentioned it in a vlog. Guess what, if she didn't act CRAZy and OBSESSIVE, she could have kept her relationship private, not announcing every little detail on social media and posting what their kids would look like 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She just looks like SUCH a idiot now because she initially took him back and denied all cheating rumors then she obviously got home and her family/friends takked some sense into her! So now shes acting like they've been broken up for weeks as if she didnt take him back in a flash 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 43
“Won’t go into detail..” yet has an entire podcast about dating… you couldn’t write it.

• Haha
Reactions: 66
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.