Saffron Barker #23 Ugly crying in Dubai, wave the NFL goodbye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Howling at the sabrina comparison, what because she has blonde hair? Hilarious, she looks nothing like her. She looks more like her dad than Sabrina šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 31
That quote from the spokesperson is too much. The secondhand embarrassment I have. ā€œLouis has remained faithful to Saffronā€. What an odd think to explicitly state. Saffron just had to publicly make a huge scene by liking comments/blocking him/going on a follow spree of random men. She couldā€™ve kept this private and weā€™d be none the wiser. They both look like absolute fools.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
"So yeah I heard you punched someone and that you were very angry"

"Oh yes, my fist just happened to launch in the air towards their face. It made them so happy punching them šŸ˜‡"

• Haha
Reactions: 14
In that interview he mentions his parents moving Stateside (which explains the house going up for sale) he said this was all agreed before he signed up to the programme as he couldnā€™t do it without them. No mention of ā€˜my girlfriendā€™ šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So let me get this straight, Louis caught cheating, massive fight, he denies it/talks her round. All back on because sheā€™s desperate to keep him?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I wonder if the NFL IPP has promised him more than what's advertised. I can't imagine his parents selling their home and moving abroad if he's only going to be on the practice team for a few seasons.

So let me get this straight, Louis caught cheating, massive fight, he denies it/talks her round. All back on because sheā€™s desperate to keep him?
Isn't that standard practice for most WAGs?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yeah surely they'd just find somewhere to rent over there for a little bit or something, not selling their house. They'd surely still want a base here.

Reactions: 13
Misunderstanding?! She is delusional! What has he got thatā€™s so special that sheā€™s dropping her morals? Time and time again she has said she could never forgive someone who cheated. Heā€™s only going to continue doing it having been forgiven so easily. Sheā€™s going to move to America for someone that couldnā€™t be faithful for 3 months? You canā€™t even feel sorry for her anymore

Reactions: 16
Misunderstanding?! She is delusional! What has he got thatā€™s so special that sheā€™s dropping her morals? Time and time again she has said she could never forgive someone who cheated. Heā€™s only going to continue doing it having been forgiven so easily. Sheā€™s going to move to America for someone that couldnā€™t be faithful for 3 months? You canā€™t even feel sorry for her anymore
Guarantee that he will drop her the moment he finds a more famous girlfriend
I go to school in the US. Girls here lose their minds over a football player. He won't have trouble finding another influencer.

Reactions: 21
I donā€™t see how this relationship has any longevity. I didnā€™t realise his parents were also moving out there. Seems like they are all convinced his career will be in the NFL. Either way, the all plan to move out there. Unless Saffron uproots her life and moves to the US (she wonā€™t) sheā€™ll never see this man again.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.