Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

catapillar19

to be fair he’s so fucking smug i would love for him to be offered nothing and have to move back to wales 🤣🤣🤣🤣 i don’t love saffron but you can tell he has a huge ego and needs to be knocked down a few pegs

• Haha
Reactions: 62

Coogs

I don't think he's out of her league, he's hanging 😂🤢 and he doesn't speak properly. He speaks like he's got no teeth. Gummy-Rees Zammit

• Haha
Reactions: 59

Eve422

She’s so illiterate. What is she even on about? ‘Cancel culture’ is not the phrase she’s looking for here. Why must morons be given a platform?

Attachments

• Haha

caf.xx

She’s an actual embarrassment at this point, being a number one clinger getting his initials tattooed, wearing necklaces with his name and initial on, sharing things about engagements, making AI pictures of their babies, talking about moving to America, all when she’s been with him less than 6 months… to splitting up with him and blocking him, liking comments about him not changing and it being his loss, getting all her family and friends to unfollow him, posting thirst traps and following loads of random guys from Dubai… to then forgiving him the very next day, re-pinning the photo of them kissing and unblocking him, unliking all the comments about him… I actually can’t 💀

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

caf.xx

‘It was the best thing that could’ve ever happened to me’, don’t lie Sarren we all know you would’ve been planning your wedding and your kids names by now if he hadn’t have mugged you off 💀 she was head over heels for him and the number one clinger of all time

Reactions: 58

Hockeyplayer16

He’s a nasty and immature piece of work. He knew how in love Saffron was with him, so to cheat and behave like this on social media is sickening.
I really hope she’s okay but I also hope she learns from this and comes off her high horse when it comes to dating and relationships. Unfortunately anyone can be cheated on Saffron. She acted like she was above all of that and really looked down on Ana on the podcast for not being in a “perfect” relationship like her and Louis. I hope she spills the tea.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

doodlebug

VIP Member
Omg I’ve just been reminded how Saffron was blatantly in love with AJ the whole time. Was weird about his girlfriend. And even went vegan cos he did lmao.

• Haha
Reactions: 56

GossWhore

VIP Member
God she's Still pursuing this "acting career"

Now she's getting a 3 year visa for America to pursue this

Saffron can BARELY speak English and thinks one day she'll get an Oscar (looool she said this on the podcast she's manifesting it)

She'll be the next Tanya Burr IF she's lucky

• Haha
Reactions: 56

kendallandkylie

you just know momager Wendy is screaming. karma really is the guy on the chiefs coming straight home to the next insta-model.

• Haha
Reactions: 55

doodlebug

VIP Member
She “addressed” her breakup on the podcast!

Anna introduced the ep by being like “how are you, my single girlie?” Saffron was like “yeah I’m single”. Anna was then like “I’m guessing you don’t want to go too much into it”. Saffron agreed and said she thinks it’s obvious anyway. Anna then spent five minutes laying it on thick about how Saffron is the happiest she’s been, back to the best version of herself etc. And that was literally it.

Bit of a cop out if you ask me. If they were still together we’d be forced to listen to Saffron yap on about the NFL and how he signed with the Chiefs. She did say she’s had breakups where she loses her confidence but this wasn’t one of them…

• Haha

doodlebug

VIP Member
I know I’m giving Sazza a lot of stick on here atm but her mum’s post for IWD is laughable.

IMG_7621.jpeg

Interesting choice of adjectives from Wendy there:

1. Kind - constantly puts Ana down on the podcast and is generally a mean girl

2. Classy - is always posting her ass on social media

3. Loyal - dodgy rendezvous in Dubai with her friend’s ex whilst still being in a relationship

4. Independent - is painfully CODEPENDENT with her mother

5. Compassionate - made someone’s suicide about her own inconvenience

6. Best friend anyone could ask for - see 1 and 3 above

• Haha

Eastendskin

He’s a fuckboy and an immature idiot I agree but..

After 3 months dating;
AI of what our babies would look like. 🚩
Liking engagement posts. 🚩
Tattoo of his initials. 🚩
Necklace of his name. 🚩
Planning a move to the States. 🚩
Expecting him to give up family Christmas. 🚩

He’s done the cowards way out instead of sitting her down and telling her he’s just not that into her.

She was coming across as a bit of a bunny boiler.

(9 1/2 weeks! Isn’t that how long they’ve been together!?)

Reactions: 54

lowkeyuser

Idk if its just me but I genuinely can’t imagine saffron being pregnant or having a baby? I dont get maternal instincts from her at all. Like yes she might be a fun auntie but thats it🤣 Haven’t watched her for a few years but still. I feel like she just wants a baby for photo ops, content and attention ect.

areyoujoking

VIP Member
She’s just so unlikeable, I really struggle to feel any ounce of sympathy for her, sorry. She’s vapid, unintelligent, patronising, self obsessed & I find it hilarious how she was putting Ana down in their ‘ins and outs’ podcast at the start of the year for not sticking to her resolutions/drinking, when it transpires she was only doing the 75 day hard because her bf was - she didn’t even do the 75 days! I wish Ana would bring that up in a podcast because she’s always quick to shit on anything Ana says. Making out she may never drink again lmaoooooooo she sucks so bad

• Heart