Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Super_Berry

VIP Member
This is just so embarrassing! Even if he has treated her really badly, don't air your dirty laundry in public like this. It just comes across so childish.

Reactions: 74

krillernew

VIP Member
I hope Ana gets into a long term relationship/gets engaged/married before Saffron. That would really take Saffron down a notch and I feel like she would distance herself from Ana if that happened. I don’t think she could tolerate it

Reactions: 73

lotusbiscoff

VIP Member
Windy's all riled up. Em darling, your daughter Darren Sarren Barker cheated in Dubai with Luca Fish when he was in a relationship with another woman. Pot kettle, Windy. Karma's a bish.

• Haha
Reactions: 71

sydneymae

My oh my.

I’m sorry to sound harsh, just my own personal opinion but Saffron Barker has always been a goblin. I think many people see the blonde hair and blues eyes and therefore equate that to being attractive but if you take the rose tinted glasses off you’ll see she’s.. unfortunate to look at.

But my god what has this woman done to her face?! There are things one can do to make themselves look better but getting a new nose, lips, teeth, chin, cheeks and jawline is NOT going to give what you think it will give. Absolute nightmare material.

I fear for how much of the female population here in the U.K. will look like a few decades from now with the rate that the rise of cosmetic procedures is going. No natural faces, just filler clones with obnoxious gum shield gnashers and unsettling jawlines.

IMG_6704.jpeg
IMG_6716.jpeg

IMG_6710.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 70

Marchdaf95

Saffron Barker #24 Thought she’d have his baby, instead she drove him crazy, no more Zammit… oh dammit!

• Haha
Reactions: 70

daisy2809

Chatty Member
for anyone who was in secondary school in the early to mid 2010s, her social media behaviour is giving changing your pfp to black on bbm and 'no replies, mains know whats up'. she's craving sympathy so badly in this situation but its so self inflicted 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 69

pllpl2

ok, the first time was humiliating but this is something else. Surely she can’t stay silent on this now? He has also unfollowed her again.

• Haha
Reactions: 65

GossWhore

VIP Member
1000062788.jpg
How much shit is she chatting? "Looking at future homes"

Saffron you can't survive 2 minutes without your mother
You're only saying this so people stop laughing at you for wanting to move to the US for a guy you knew for less than 6 months lol

• Haha
Reactions: 65

caf.xx

IMG_9015.jpeg

I’m creasing at this comment, just because Imogen stands up for herself and doesn’t let Sarren walk all over her like Ana does, apparently it’s bullying 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 64