Saffron Barker #17 Desperate to meet anyone with a blue tick, everything she does gives us the ick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Utterly valid points. I think you are totally correct!

Reactions: 9
It’s more likely came from his sister than it would Saffron, his sister Claudia is something to do with the influencer world isn’t she? In some job capacity? I’m sure I read that. A male friend of mine knows Claudia (she used to fancy him lol) and I’m desperate for him to try get some tea for me

Reactions: 7
Millie goes: I’m not that much taller than you
Saffron: no but you are though, it’s just my ponytail that makes me look taller. I’m pushing 5”2”

No you’re not, what’s with this weird obsession with you being short?!

Reactions: 31
Saffron not telling Millie her boob was out on the beach while filming her just sums her up as a person doesn’t it?

Reactions: 18
Why is Chris even hanging out with someone her age?? What does a brat like her have to offer someone like him,

Reactions: 15
Does Saffron ask for this hairstyle? She ALWAYS has it like that when styled by professionals it's honestly so bad.

Reactions: 24
Why is Chris even hanging out with someone her age?? What does a brat like her have to offer someone like him,
Purely exposure and engagement nothing more and nothing less. Their 'friendship' gives me business transaction vibes. There is definitely something equally as smug and sneaky about Saffsnake and Chris.

Reactions: 5
Is saffron incapable of using her back teeth to chew food! I cannot stand this face she makes when she eats . And omg she did not go to a nice restaurant to order boiled chicken and broccoli. Imagine going to new countries to taste their boiled chicken and broccoli . Bloody hell saffron, she’s so classless. She may have travelled a lot but she’s extremely ignorant and not cultured at all.

Attachments

Reactions: 30
Whats the Anglican thing? Because if she said angelinos that's how people from LA are known and refer to themselves?? Was is it in a vlog somewhere??

Reactions: 1
Whats the Anglican thing? Because if she said angelinos that's how people from LA are known and refer to themselves?? Was is it in a vlog somewhere??
It was in the card roulette vlog with her fam. She was reading the word Anglican (as in, subsect of Christianity) but pronounced it "Angelican". As in, not a word. She's so dim.

Reactions: 6
Yes I am not sure why I thought she would know an actual cultural reference like angelino!! My bad! As you were

Reactions: 4
Ffs it’s gross isn’t it!! Her big gob making circles as she chews, get it off my screen Saffron

Reactions: 6
“I’m going to catch which is my fav restaurant in la”

gets there

“Im only eating these fries as I don’t like fish”

so your fav restaurant is a place with nothing you like?

Reactions: 44
Does Saffron ask for this hairstyle? She ALWAYS has it like that when styled by professionals it's honestly so bad.
no bc i can’t understand it. she looks marginally better when she has her hair loose and in curls but as soon as she sits down for a professional event she’s got some god awful slicked back bee-hive esque hairstyle that just really emphasises her worst features. does she think it makes her look slimmer maybe?

Reactions: 10
“I’m going to catch which is my fav restaurant in la”

gets there

“Im only eating these fries as I don’t like fish”

so your fav restaurant is a place with nothing you like?
Lol @surreygirl23 you caught that too

Who goes to a restuarant JUST for the
Your browser is not able to display this video.

"vibe"??

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.