Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hllewis

Chatty Member
I know this isn’t a Nicole page but I suppose they’re all pretty much related. But how sad do you have to be to get your son to cry to get some compensation. I know she’s pissed off that their car got damaged but to involve your son for some sympathy and get him crying or purposely capture him crying for something else but making it out to do with that is just sickening! Sort your kid out and show him some love rather than shoving ya phone in his face for the gram!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 45

roryangel

VIP Member
Sorry she literally must have google image searched pics of NY and posted this? It actually has the water mark in the bottom corner 😭😭
AS IF!!! 😂😭 this girl is unbelievable, part of her job is to literally post pictures and she can’t even do that without stealing other people’s photography?? she’s literally in NY and she can’t be bothered to take her own photos of it?!? so dumb

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Englad5678

I find what Wendy said extremely sad! Even if your child came last in the London marathon or even attempted wouldn’t any parent feel nothing but proud. So upsetting that she would find it embarrassing if saffron didn’t complete it. She only cares about winning and making yourself look the best. She seems like the type of lady who would look down on everyone apart from her precious children that she’s judged their whole life.

Reactions: 44

gossipgirl59

VIP Member
Idk if it’s just me that thinks this but saffron is obsessed with AJ Pritchard but it seems like he don’t care about her at all. She always comments on his posts or his girlfriends post and sometimes she mentions him in her story. Do they even talk still? AJ never seems to reply back lol. She did more posts for AJ’s birthday then anas

doodlebug

VIP Member
Unpopular opinion I never saw Tyler as the clout chasing type. I think it was a lucky bonus to dating saffron though. He seemed to really get on with her family and seemed really close to his own. He did seem to have some depth to him though and post about social issues which it seems he genuinely cares about.

However he’s still a little rich boy living off daddy’s money and it makes me cringe whenever he posts his pad in Canary Wharf with smug little captions like “not bad” because he doesn’t work so is clearly not paying for it himself and even if he did work, he’d never be able to afford somewhere like that!

I don’t know how he lasted nearly two years with saffron anyway. She’s insufferable! Anyway he must’ve known they were gonna breakup soon because all he’s been posting is pictures of himself and none with saffron even though they just went on holiday together!

• Haha
  • Heart

bedditdes

Her latest video she is complaining about the no petrol situation so they “have to” take her dads electric car which is “so annoying” …… oh my goodness this girl is so out of touch

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

account70032

VIP Member
I can’t fathom how much money these influencers really have! New York has been my dream holiday that I will have to save for years for…. I’ve been to Dubai and it isn’t cheap… plus she had the Greece holiday… not to mention the house purchase and how much it would be costing to renovate it all
When you do go to New York in the future you will be genuinely happy not only cause you worked hard saving for it but because it will mean something to you. She goes on all these holidays and shopping trips to fill a loneliness inside her. She’s not that happy inside it’s very obvious. The breakup is really showing how unhappy she is and how all the money in the world can’t fill that emptiness. If anyone sees her on all these holidays posting things bragging about how she’s living her best life and so happy etc just remember it’s all an act.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Birthdaycards

Cannot believe Wendy is comparing lady gaga to saffron. I mean yeah I can see it but she’s picked a pretty meh pic of lady gaga and said she had to look 3 times because she was convinced it was saffron 😂. If it was my mum I’d be fuming.
Well everyone does say Saff looks like she’s about 40 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Athii92

Guys. Code red - I am currently stood right next to Ms. Wendy Barker at London Bridge waiting on a train! I won’t lie - she looks good for her age and I genuinely thought she was a teenager at first!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

applesandoranges

65D35AA8-55EC-4DF5-817B-093D5072880D.jpeg
Watching the latest video - doing things on my own - love this comment and the traction it’s gained, surprised it’s still up tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 41