Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jessiedean

so they were talking about 9/11 and how emotional it was followed up by ‘anyway we’re going to go shopping now to cheer ourselves up’ wooooow 😳

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
Refreshing to see Saffrons friend Libby look so naturally gorgeous without all the fillers (I think anyway?) . In contrast to saffron and her other friend Harriet. Harriet looks horrendous did anyone else notice? What has she done to her face!

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Missclassy19

VIP Member
I love how Imogen doesn’t drop everything for jed n his family. Like that’s a normal girl. She started uni before she met him n shes continued. She could easily hop on the trend n start a channel and leech of him n would probs make a lot of money but she’s acc doing something she loves. Unlike Tyler who jumps everytime saffron tells him to n feeds off the attention😂😂. I guess Imogen had a following before jed so she’s probs not fussed but I like how she didn’t go on holiday w them. I find it so weird their partners all go n do what they want like you rarely see saffron on holiday w Tyler’s family or in his house it’s always w her family in her house in her area same w Nicole although her family are abroad like I find it so odd once u start dating a Barker your whole life revolves around them. It reminds me of Get Out 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 53

doodlebug

VIP Member
View attachment 803328
Anyone else find this a really weird thing to post with your brother? I have a similar age gap who I’m super close to and I wouldn’t dream of posting something like this 🤨 so odd
I had this exact same screenshot to post the same thing here! Thought it was fucking weird. I get the joke is supposed to be that Casey is the one being painted like a French girl hence him posing, but why did she need to get herself in frame trying to be sexy when she’s half naked…so bizarre. But then again their whole family has weird vibes. Darren saying unprompted “somebody’s a lucky fella” when filming Saffron in a cocktail dress that one time 🤮 iykyk

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

gossipgirl59

VIP Member
Wendy made an insta story saying how she can’t believe Saffron completed the marathon because she didn’t think she would and she said “I said to Darren this morning it’s going to be embarrassing because she’s not even going to complete it” isn’t that shocking? Why would you be embarrassed about your kid like that. Just shows she’s so judgmental of them, that’s why Saffron is the way she is with food because Wendy has such high expectations and opinions
‘So embarrassing’- is she not proud of her daughter for at least attempting? I don’t see her trying lol

• Sad
Reactions: 52

bbfadf

IMG_6177.PNG
IMG_6178.PNG

Look at the difference of her body! Like WHAT, she is really making her look smaller than she is

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 51

HereForThePics1979

Does anyone else feel like saffron begs for the kids attention? They so naturally gravitate towards Tyler and Saffron has to ask for a hug, ask if they love her etc

Reactions: 50

doodlebug

VIP Member
Girls nothing get past us! We’ve all been saying they’ve been off for a while! Tbh I didn’t actually think they were over yet but were definitely heading that way. That trip to Greece was probably the last nail in the coffin. They were not getting on then. They’ve both taken it surprisingly well (from what we can see).

Reactions: 48

NoName2Blame

Hope no one thinks that because saffy B's threads are dry, means she's unproblematic, she just boring as. Personality of a rich tea biscuit tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 47

piggymummy01

On Jed's video he says he doesn't have money like people think and he isn't rich ..then in the next breath , mentions buying an 'apartment' next year . I wish I could be that poor 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

BaileyMC

VIP Member
Saffron Barker #15. OMG everything is unreal, seeks Wendy’s approval before every meal

• Haha

givemeabreakk

I feel for ana , can you imagine having bossy saffron living a few doors down from you ? I would go mad. Saffron literally uses Ana all the time , no boyfriend ? Oh let’s run back to ana now . It’s a shame because ana let’s saffron walk all over her and reality is saffron is a shit friend to ana

Side note - she definitely does not want that house anymore , she thought buying a house would set her aside from her peers but the jokes on her. I remember she made fun of ana wanting to move to Manchester and get an apartment well look who’s laughing now. She literally is only 21. She acts like she’s in her 30s ready to settle down , we were all saying she should have just rented an apartment like every other young 20something but nope saffron pick me barker wanted to be different now look where that’s gotten her … a house she no longer wants but has to pretend that she does

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Busybeepea

You know what right.

I’m done 😂😂 unfollowed her today.

Ironically I booked NY last night, going next Christmas, flying with Virgin, my absolute dream.
Heart was beating out of my lil chest when I came out of shop haha. I’ve paid half of the holiday from what I’ve saved and then will work my ass off to pay the rest. Plus I need spendo etc. definitely will be no other big holidays for me next year as that will be my absolute focus and I will save my ass off.

My point is that she just shows no appreciation/gratitude for the fact she can just book these things and not even question it or worry about money.

She is classless with how she flaunts stuff…. Go to New York and show your followers a bit of culture or ANYTHING but constantly posting photos of your tongue and shopping bags. Both Saffron and her mum flaunting the GUCCI bags on Instagram. Like they would never take a mirror photo with a Macy’s bag would they lol.

She that obsessed with designer stuff it’s embarrassing/tacky. Her birthday presents had no real meaning because it was all designer designer designer shite!!. She will end up getting robbed like Mollie Mae and look how much Molly flaunted everything.

It just makes that life style look easy and achievable/desirable to young girls, especially when it’s all you see on Instagram and honestly it’s not… realistically most of us ain’t going to be planning last minute New York trips throughout our lives. But I bet a lot of us are happier than a lot of influencers, because they’ve done everything they could dream of in their 20’s and shit gets borin.

If there are any young girls reading this… trust me when I say this, you will feel more gratitude and satisfaction if you work hard, earn the money and slowly get yourself there. Wether is booking a lifetime trip somewhere or getting your first house, don’t let these Influencers make you feel like shit because of what they have compared to you.

It’s not a sustainable lifestyle and they will all end up coming down with a crash. I’m proper over it. They’re all the same!

Much love ladies xxx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 46