Saff Michaelis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Borderline HG… so a bit of morning sickness then? You can’t have borderline excessive sickness 🤦🏻‍♀️

The ad about the coffee and implying she can’t have caffeine - I had to stop myself commenting aw I’m sure that’s what she wants! I can’t remember why I followed her now, I think she had a video a while ago that was a good take on UPFs and I liked it but clearly I hadn’t seen the Margot shilling! Unfollowing!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 9
She is hilarious. Such a wordsmith

Mummy throwing herself in. = Margot with a camera in her face for Shilling.

Multigenerational trips = Her Mummy & Daddy around to help with childcare !!!!

Has she every looked after Margot for any stretch alone without any help?
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5
So the hotel rooms.are gifted for the whole family again! I can't believe this is worth it for thr hotel. Also I wouldn't want to be in madrid in this weather myself, I can't imagine also being pregnant
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
So the hotel rooms.are gifted for the whole family again! I can't believe this is worth it for thr hotel. Also I wouldn't want to be in madrid in this weather myself, I can't imagine also being pregnant
Wonder if her parents declare these free gifts.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
So the hotel rooms.are gifted for the whole family again! I can't believe this is worth it for thr hotel. Also I wouldn't want to be in madrid in this weather myself, I can't imagine also being pregnant
Any hotel or venue an Influencer advertises I avoid it. She's raving about it, course she is because the best silver, china, red carpets, bestest service are given to Influencers as the venues are on their best service SELLING.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6
Any hotel or venue an Influencer advertises I avoid it. She's raving about it, course she is because the best silver, china, red carpets, bestest service are given to Influencers as the venues are on their best service SELLING.
And when she shows the welcome note etc they get, it's not even advertising as you know normal people won't get that treatment
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
I do find it mad that her dad is like advisor to the king or whatever and she has him posing for her insta
 
  • Like
Reactions: 12
Gabby is off to Madrid too so they will all be at it as per usual. I agree @Mogmog can you imagine the actual King of England seeing this 😂😂😂 it’s hilarious.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Sir Clive Alderton, Principal Private secretary to The King is retiring next May so maybe Saffs Dad will take over.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
I don’t think it’s professional if they carry on but it’s hard because they like taking part I guess. It’s a hard one but I suspect he’ll be in with a good chance for that top job. I wonder how much they (parents) earn?
 
I don’t think it’s professional if they carry on but it’s hard because they like taking part I guess. It’s a hard one but I suspect he’ll be in with a good chance for that top job. I wonder how much they (parents) earn?
Father for years a VERY high top salary..Mother not much, she's an NHS part time nurse. Possibly family money been around too.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
Father for years a VERY high top salary..Mother not much, she's an NHS part time nurse. Possibly family money been around too.
And here he is posing next to a bin

Tbf I have no idea what her dad does as head of comms - i assume he's not a malcolm tucker type - but he comes across as fun on her insta
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
Right move showing her house is sold 👀👀 also her stories
I wonder what their new house is like. I'm imagining classic victorian town house with a stained glass from front door and high ceilings. I can't imagine them in a new build or taking on a fix-it-upper
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
I imagine it’ll be a Victorian townhouse that she will dramatically declare is a HEWG project and keep referring to as ‘The Reno’, when it just needs a bit of decorating.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I imagine it’ll be a Victorian townhouse that she will dramatically declare is a HEWG project and keep referring to as ‘The Reno’, when it just needs a bit of decorating.
'The reno' but it's just adding £90 a roll whimsical wallpaper to the playroom
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.