To be honest I have a sage coffee machine and I still use the Nescafé cold brew for iced coffee lolShe has a bloody sage coffee machine
To be honest I have a sage coffee machine and I still use the Nescafé cold brew for iced coffee lolShe has a bloody sage coffee machine
Wonder if her parents declare these free gifts.So the hotel rooms.are gifted for the whole family again! I can't believe this is worth it for thr hotel. Also I wouldn't want to be in madrid in this weather myself, I can't imagine also being pregnant
Any hotel or venue an Influencer advertises I avoid it. She's raving about it, course she is because the best silver, china, red carpets, bestest service are given to Influencers as the venues are on their best service SELLING.So the hotel rooms.are gifted for the whole family again! I can't believe this is worth it for thr hotel. Also I wouldn't want to be in madrid in this weather myself, I can't imagine also being pregnant
And when she shows the welcome note etc they get, it's not even advertising as you know normal people won't get that treatmentAny hotel or venue an Influencer advertises I avoid it. She's raving about it, course she is because the best silver, china, red carpets, bestest service are given to Influencers as the venues are on their best service SELLING.
Sir Clive Alderton, Principal Private secretary to The King is retiring next May so maybe Saffs Dad will take over.
I’d say so!He’s his head of comms already right? So that could work
I’d say so!
Father for years a VERY high top salary..Mother not much, she's an NHS part time nurse. Possibly family money been around too.I don’t think it’s professional if they carry on but it’s hard because they like taking part I guess. It’s a hard one but I suspect he’ll be in with a good chance for that top job. I wonder how much they (parents) earn?
And here he is posing next to a binFather for years a VERY high top salary..Mother not much, she's an NHS part time nurse. Possibly family money been around too.
I wonder what their new house is like. I'm imagining classic victorian town house with a stained glass from front door and high ceilings. I can't imagine them in a new build or taking on a fix-it-upperRight move showing her house is soldalso her stories
'The reno' but it's just adding £90 a roll whimsical wallpaper to the playroomI imagine it’ll be a Victorian townhouse that she will dramatically declare is a HEWG project and keep referring to as ‘The Reno’, when it just needs a bit of decorating.