Saff Michaelis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They do know what they're having because she had an early gender test, albeit not as accurate as the 20 week. Everything with her is so rush rush rush.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
I’m sure she said she would reveal. She said, a while back, that they found out early but were waiting for the 20 week scan to confirm, due to inaccuracies early on. I think she will… She’s been making a big deal all the pink stuff.. pink washing on the line, pink pram, girlie pink clothes and toys... Is that because she’s embracing more of what’s to come, or making the most of it all before the blue joins in?! She also shared a blue dress the other day saying he it would be perfect for a gender reveal…. She’s keeping her followers on their toes!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3
The sooner the bottom drops out of influencers shilling their children the better. Since Saff has been knocking about with the likes of Gabby, she’s gotten worse.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 9
I find Gabby quite likeable. but the Gemma woman is unbelievably tacky and the blonde one whose name I can’t recall is utterly vapid.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6
Saff has made a miraculous recovery from hg it seems. Queue a post of her “teary”…
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
Her latest post of the cleaning products, it annoys me how she taps everything weirdly but also why bother cleaning a totally clean surface? Not in any way a good ad for the product
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
Can't believe she's still mentioning borderline HG ! No way what type of food she is eating, even on meds can she be borderline HG ?

I was laid up.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4
Suchhhhhh a foodie and she's advertising bottled Nescafé 😵 also pushing the myth that pregnant people can't have a single coffee
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Suchhhhhh a foodie and she's advertising bottled Nescafé 😵 also pushing the myth that pregnant people can't have a single coffee

The ADs and brand deals maybe quietening down so she's taking anything.

Gabby has been quiet on the ADs the last couple of weeks and been generating her own engagement.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3
Suchhhhhh a foodie and she's advertising bottled Nescafé 😵 also pushing the myth that pregnant people can't have a single coffee
I knew this would end up happening, talking about being picky with what she accepts and first those awful shoes, now this
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6
Agreed! Ecco and now this. I think these snake oil salespeople are going to have to go and get proper jobs again because for a lot of people money is drying up and they won’t be able to do this long term. Gabby has a career that she’s stupid to throw away, Saff im not so sure she is sought after?
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6
Longtime lurker here but I can't resist commenting on the "summers where they remember Mummy throwing herself in" - no, Saff, they'll remember you filming everything and spending the summer shoving a camera in their faces! I used to love Saff when her content was mostly hosting / lifestyle but her constant use of her daughter for engagement farming has really disappointed me.
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Longtime lurker here but I can't resist commenting on the "summers where they remember Mummy throwing herself in" - no, Saff, they'll remember you filming everything and spending the summer shoving a camera in their faces! I used to love Saff when her content was mostly hosting / lifestyle but her constant use of her daughter for engagement farming has really disappointed me.
She needs validation from strangers. And it is getting worse. Absolutely 100% agree about Margot, so wrong on so many levels.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4
I get the sense from the last two hosting ads that she didn’t actually host anyone, just set it up and cleared it away. Cringe.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 10
I get the sense from the last two hosting ads that she didn’t actually host anyone, just set it up and cleared it away. Cringe.
Yeh that seems to be something she's doing more now, makes her content just look like a cheap ad rather than the lifestyle content it was before
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.