Saff Michaelis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would love to see their finances. The level she spends at is actually insane!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6
I’ve said this before… yes their families have money but they live in a pokey two bed flat… yes it’s in London but it’s SO small they can’t even have a tv in the lounge 😂 housewife content in a 2 bed flat is v limited 😂
It’s actually a fairly big three bed flat in a decent sized house. Not in the nicest bit of Acton but to own a property like that at 26 is virtually unheard of these days. My husband and I could barely afford a tiny one bed ten years ago and that was before prices went a bit mad!

I think her parents live round the corner from me in what is a nice but still relatively small-ish cottage in the nice bit of Acton. Not what I would’ve expected from King’s equery/ex-DM editor but it’ll still be at over a million.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 10
It’s actually a fairly big three bed flat in a decent sized house. Not in the nicest bit of Acton but to own a property like that at 26 is virtually unheard of these days. My husband and I could barely afford a tiny one bed ten years ago and that was before prices went a bit mad!

I think her parents live round the corner from me in what is a nice but still relatively small-ish cottage in the nice bit of Acton. Not what I would’ve expected from King’s equery/ex-DM editor but it’ll still be at over a million.
Parents own another house in Devon.

The money small high density London homes fetch, in the Shires/Kent areas a commutable area to London they'd be living in a spacouis detached.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3
I dunno about that - it’s right there, they’re *both* working… if they were THAT well off to never have to look at budgeting etc. then I’d class them as minted but even the fact they both have to work proves their family money doesn’t really stretch to the generation below. I get that they obviously get help and their parents wouldn’t see them go without but like a few others have said, they live what looks to be a luxurious life but it doesn’t quite give “idyllic housewifery bliss”. I wonder if Zac wouldn’t let her spend his money if she stopped working after the baby which is why she’s picked up SM as a job, because she was likely one of those girls who just expected to be able to pack her job in once she’d had a baby and maybe he’s got better morals and work ethic to let that happen. I have a friend who’s in pretty much the same financial situation as Saff and that’s exactly what her husband has done. Why should I work and you not type of thing… I guess it’s modern times, eh?
I think she was planning on returning to work after Mat Leave, but then her Social Media became very successful so she didn't need to (and likely she was hoping that would be the case!) Just vague memories I have of an old Q&A.

I would love to see their finances. The level she spends at is actually insane!
I wonder how much she's actually spending though? So much seems to be gifted/ads.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3
That outfit!!

It’s strongly giving clown 🤡
Proper emperors new clothes moment.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 8
That outfit!!

It’s strongly giving clown 🤡
Proper emperors new clothes moment.
Nice for PJs. The top is lovely and would look fabulous with jeans.

She's not correct saying the brand was the first to do the hem finish on the shorts, that was around in the 80s and 90s.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
Pretty sure the hem on those shorts first appeared in Tudor/Stuart era England 😂

They're not not to my taste although she has influenced me enough to have the blue linen co ord set that she often wears on my wish list
 
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Screenshot 2025-07-02 at 15.23.43.png


Is it really you 'stocking up' when it's Ad/gifted 😅 I'm glad she bothers to include the declaration at all (the bar is so low with influencers!) but it's certainly not made obvious either!
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I’m amazed by how much she’s been shopping lately. I wasn’t aware she had said publicly she was vowing to buy fewer things this year (or something along those lines) until she tried to address it a few weeks ago (rather badly I thought). Clearly it’s going well 😅
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
You’re a fool if you think she ate everything she showed 😂

No wonder we’re in a intellectual black hole when people believe everything they watch on the internet
It’s actually a fairly big three bed flat in a decent sized house. Not in the nicest bit of Acton but to own a property like that at 26 is virtually unheard of these days. My husband and I could barely afford a tiny one bed ten years ago and that was before prices went a bit mad!

I think her parents live round the corner from me in what is a nice but still relatively small-ish cottage in the nice bit of Acton. Not what I would’ve expected from King’s equery/ex-DM editor but it’ll still be at over a million.
Yeh I don't get how it's considered "pokey" especially with a nice garden!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3
Sorry just discovered this thread so have been catching up. Her latest post about "my parents wanting me to own my keep"... it's (in my experience anyway) typical of very rich people trying to somehow justify their lives. Even the exact explanation of how many hours she did etc seems bizarre, surely everyone did a part time job after 16 years old?
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.