Saff Michaelis #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am more concerned about your safety as a family that your car got robbed than a coat 🫠
That's outrageous! Grossly privileged of her to care more about a coat from 'my first fashion event 🤢) than having your whole car stolen. Love how she blames it on Zac as well
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6
I am more concerned about your safety as a family that your car got robbed than a coat 🫠
I get the pregnancy hormones can throw your perspective a bit. But to post this is wild.

She’s so entitled.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5
That's outrageous! Grossly privileged of her to care more about a coat from 'my first fashion event 🤢) than having your whole car stolen. Love how she blames it on Zac as well
I don’t think the car was stolen, it reads like it was unlocked and they took the coat out of it but left the car/anything else, which makes it even more of a non problem tbh. She will get gifted another one or something more special
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5
I don’t think the car was stolen, it reads like it was unlocked and they took the coat out of it but left the car/anything else, which makes it even more of a non problem tbh. She will get gifted another one or something more special
Poor Saff having her first grifted coat stolen. My heart bleeds.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7
There's a large on Ebay for just under £500 but I imagine she's waiting on barbour/farm rio to gift her a new one
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6
Also, still having Martin there to do her bathroom when the baby is only 2 days old. I know it’s not her problem but she could surely say that he could postpone seeing as Olivia now has had the baby?
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7
No Saff! They did it to their home. Owner or tenant makes no difference. YOU bought it and it wasn’t your home when it was done. She’s having a day of it isn’t she.

Saff will be having shocks/horrors and meltdowns for months to come!

There will be a reason ceramic tiles were covered with what I imagine is vinyl flooring..yes it isnt aesthetically pleasing or Saff's choice! The house is probably freezing cold. And getting out of that bath in winter was onto a freezing slab of a floor.

Their last place was a period house conversion flat which looked like a very modern interior in a period exterior. This new house will be a shocker come winter with the cranky heating /boiler and draughty windows/doors - until they do a full reno and have good heating/underfloor heating.

Fourth trimester and postpartum melt downs incoming.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 8
Also, still having Martin there to do her bathroom when the baby is only 2 days old. I know it’s not her problem but she could surely say that he could postpone seeing as Olivia now has had the baby?
There is no way Saff would let Zach go anywhere when she would be in this situation.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6