That's outrageous! Grossly privileged of her to care more about a coat from 'my first fashion eventI am more concerned about your safety as a family that your car got robbed than a coat 🫠
That's outrageous! Grossly privileged of her to care more about a coat from 'my first fashion eventI am more concerned about your safety as a family that your car got robbed than a coat 🫠
I get the pregnancy hormones can throw your perspective a bit. But to post this is wild.I am more concerned about your safety as a family that your car got robbed than a coat 🫠
I don’t think the car was stolen, it reads like it was unlocked and they took the coat out of it but left the car/anything else, which makes it even more of a non problem tbh. She will get gifted another one or something more specialThat's outrageous! Grossly privileged of her to care more about a coat from 'my first fashion event) than having your whole car stolen. Love how she blames it on Zac as well
Poor Saff having her first grifted coat stolen. My heart bleeds.I don’t think the car was stolen, it reads like it was unlocked and they took the coat out of it but left the car/anything else, which makes it even more of a non problem tbh. She will get gifted another one or something more special
Don't think that style is on sale now. Limited editionThere's a large on Ebay for just under £500 but I imagine she's waiting on barbour/farm rio to gift her a new one
No Saff! They did it to their home. Owner or tenant makes no difference. YOU bought it and it wasn’t your home when it was done. She’s having a day of it isn’t she.
There is no way Saff would let Zach go anywhere when she would be in this situation.Also, still having Martin there to do her bathroom when the baby is only 2 days old. I know it’s not her problem but she could surely say that he could postpone seeing as Olivia now has had the baby?
Exactly!!! Couldn’t agree more with your post. No way on gods green earth and once again I feel so sorry for Olivia.There is no way Saff would let Zach go anywhere when she would be in this situation.
And there's no way she would have dared if it was Gemma or Gabby's husband's that were doing it, she would have rescheduled for sure. Just shows her and Olivia probably aren't close at all.There is no way Saff would let Zach go anywhere when she would be in this situation.
Which Olivia is it? There seems to be a few Olivia influencersAlso, still having Martin there to do her bathroom when the baby is only 2 days old. I know it’s not her problem but she could surely say that he could postpone seeing as Olivia now has had the baby?