I feel a bit sorry for her, there is a definite undercurrent of anxiety/realising she’s bitten off more than she can chew with the house, baby etc.
I really hope not.She’s probably not too worried about views at the moment, once cash cow no2 arrives she’ll be raking it in with the newborn montages.
Personally, as a type A myself! would have stayed put until after baby arrives. It isnt like it was really cramped and no garden..we had a period property, cobbled and bodged, way before our children came along - would have sent me over if I had, had young ones....I think she maybe questioning her life choices.
I can’t get over how incapable both of them are at even the smallest DIY job, it’s actually quite embarrassing to not be able to hang a picture or put up a loo roll holder yourself.
And floor standing. I have 2 chrome very nice period style flood standingYou can get suction loo roll holders nowadays, if you struggle at such a simple task get one of those!
But he does bed time with moo??? How can you say he does nothing?But wait- what does this guy do? Doesn’t cook, doesn’t clean, can’t do DIY nor it seems wants to learn, don’t see him doing the shopping or being in charge of anything? So he just does keepie uppies, has tantrums and lets her do whatever she wants for an easy life. I honestly can’t imagine spending so much time with my in laws. All very weird.