Saff Michaelis #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something has changed with Saff. She’s just not the same anymore and even her comments with her regular commentators seems off. She used to say that she chatted with her followers on line a lot in messenger so I wonder if she’s still doing that? I’m sure it’s just changed alot and nothing more.
 
Something has changed with Saff. She’s just not the same anymore and even her comments with her regular commentators seems off. She used to say that she chatted with her followers on line a lot in messenger so I wonder if she’s still doing that? I’m sure it’s just changed alot and nothing more.
Could she just not be a knackered mum who even with all the help still has a toddler, is pregnant and moved into a house that isnt feeling yet like home? I think she realises she is immensely privileged yet when you find things hard it doesnt sit well (her recent story about something and she made the sarcastic comment about her lobster being too buttery 🤣). Let's face it, she hasnt exactly had the same struggles as most of us 🤣
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3
I think she is starting to show less of Margot’s face now, as she should.

I like Saff and I think her content is good. She’s one of the few influencers I follow, I know she’s hugely privileged but she owns it and seems like a genuinely nice person. The only thing that bothered me about her was how much she shared of her daughter from a safeguarding point of view so glad to see she is now hiding her face, albeit a bit late
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 2