Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

crjo

We are allowed to travel back and forth to work, including on public transport, wearing our uniforms as long as they are hidden with a coat over the top.
Really? I didn’t realise that, I thought it was only community that permitted outside of the clinical area in uniform

FullMoon

Sorry I love her I think she’s down to earth and just fun. There’s a lot worse out there and think she’s someone who genuinely does not care what people think

agirlcalledfeeny

Another one who’s weans are going to have the piss ripped right out them because their mother is on tiktok acting like a big roaster. Imagine ending up in Hairmyres & she is your nurse 😫
I'm going to hairmyres next month, I'd be mortified if she shows up as my nurse lol

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
If you think Sadie is a howler then check Megan Burns TikTok. She keeps popping up on my FYP. Personality trait like our Sadie is working night shift as "nurse". Cooking crap food like our Sadie . But least our Sadie cleans . This Megan lassie has the balls to put her self out there with a filth manky house. She looks manky herself . Oh aye and her other claim to fame she breast feeds her kid🤣
---

Sending you and your family love Roly
Aww thanks ma wee doll appreciate it 💖

Will need to check oot this Megan burns. Does she have a thread yet?