Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Laracroft007

Chatty Member
Does anyone follow her?
I really liked her to start with and now she is getting too full of herself, as they all do.
I don’t understand how she does influencing as a full time job with only 69k followers

Ranter

Her accent has definitely got more Bristolian since she moved back there! I’m sure that’s normal when you’re in your home environment but her stories made me lol the accent jumped out

secretsunloaded

VIP Member
I know I feel like she must be a reserve and someone cancelled last minute surely hahaha. Also these stories dancing with the boys is so embarrassing and just screams how desperate she is to make “ibiza boy” jealous now they aren’t a thing anymore. You can bet she has been crying over him even though she played a good act of being a cool girl.
Are they not a thing anymore?? what happened 😲

Laracroft007

Chatty Member
She’s just gotten far too big for her boots, just posts tik toks of her eye fucking herself and all this tarot bullshit acting like she’s an expert

boxxy247

I know it's been a while since anythings been posted on here. But it seems she got a job and now does nothing but complain about having a job??

oh my goddd so glad she finally has a thread!! Did anyone ever find out what that secret trip was she went on this summer where her friend had to take over her insta???

Bet this “Ibiza boy” loves having his ego stroked knowing she never stops talking about him and neither do her followers lol

secretsunloaded

VIP Member
I know it's been a while since anythings been posted on here. But it seems she got a job and now does nothing but complain about having a job??
Yeah I noticed this too! typical 😂 shes also commuting from Bristol to London which seems LONG

Does anyone know what does now? my guess is that it might be a retail job as its the weekend

Babysnark

Can anyone take one for the team and watch her YouTube vid about Ibiza boy and summarise haha

secretsunloaded

VIP Member
She’s just a bit of a hot mess.. the whole “let’s go get a tattoo rather than fix our problems” stuff is funny and cute to gen-z but I think she’ll look back when she’s older and cringe.

She also has a very different voice on the show than the annoying one she uses to talk to the camera calling everyone hun, fake and babyish?

I just don’t really know what her angle is because one minute she’s preaching about anxiety and how to manage it and setting boundaries and the next she’s making a joke of making bad decisions and being unstable
Can confirm the lower, slightly more darker voice she uses is her real voice! the fake baby "HUNS" voice is very staged :sick: I think she fakes her voice cus the higher pitch one is more soft girl vibes I guess

Laracroft007

Chatty Member
Wow wow wow… tells us it’s a shame we all don’t prioritise our “wellbeing” whilst she has a PAID FOR day at a spa that charges over £100 for massages and facials.

Really Sadie? Bit tone deaf right now
Again I will say it, I don’t understand how she can make money off of instagram with such few followers compared to other influencers. Her follower count barely went up after that reality show she was on

secretsunloaded

VIP Member
I just found this thread after seeing the Spotify flight video, was that all going on up in the air? The poor crew! I hope nobody was afraid of flying because if I was on that flight I would be hyperventilating and preparing for death. I'm desperate to know where she disappeared to, I'm expecting an ITV or Netflix dating show.
Yeah it was really distasteful how she was also joining in trying to be one of the lads, jumping up and down on a plane like ... surely she should know better to just not do that? especially someone who suffers with anxiety so she says

She still hasn't spoken about disappearing for a few weeks but I do think its a big show that'll be shown on TV, not sure about dating? seems out of reach for her because of all the inner issues she has atm

Laracroft007

Chatty Member
Does anyone else think any time she says she’s in a bad head space (which usually comes after going to Ibiza or being out every night of the week) that she’s on a massive come down from coke?
Because I was exactly like that living in Balham/Clapham (her flat to be exact) and having too much sniff I would be on a massive come down and reevaluate my life, like she seems to do every week now or at least after every major event 😂

Laracroft007

Chatty Member
Ok I hate this. I literally follow her because she’s one of the more curvy influencers which is relatable for (big boobs, not a size 6), however, she has got a belly, is 1000% bigger than me, I legit have abs from the gym and I take a 12/14 in most places!! She is in no way a size 10!!

I also notice her new look dress is missing it’s straps after 1 pic.. I’m guessing they broke.. either advertising poor quality or shoving yourself into too small clothes
Yes I followed her as well for a curvy influencer, I keep fit and go to the gym 5 days a week but my arse is massive 😂 but she is bigger than me and I am a size 12/14 so I don’t get it, also it’s so annoying that she has skinny arms 😫

Yes I followed her as well for a curvy influencer, I keep fit and go to the gym 5 days a week but my arse is massive 😂 but she is bigger than me and I am a size 12/14 so I don’t get it, also it’s so annoying that she has skinny arms 😫
I also love that her followers have not grown at all since being on that shit dating show

Last edited:

hmsizzle

Again I will say it, I don’t understand how she can make money off of instagram with such few followers compared to other influencers. Her follower count barely went up after that reality show she was on
I think the jobs she does have are more in depth than a lot of influencer work, she is basically a model for poir moi and/or curvy Kate I think? She seems to work loads with them.