Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alexandra1990

Does anyone else think she tries really hard to speak like she’s a roadman?? Yutes, do you get me etc etc??

She is very posh and white 😂

Reactions: 1

lmao123

VIP Member
I think she's a really nice girl but just makes terrible decisions. Nothing more, nothing less lol

Alexandra1990

I actually really like her in general and I feel bad she's taking tiktok comments about her fashion sense to heart.. but I do hate most things she wears 🥲
I don’t understand tho.. she is basic, with her “huns”, bottomless brunches etc. And I say that with no malice, I’m defo basic a lot of the time 😂 but yeh does she think her outfits are high fashion or even high street? It’s all online retailers aimed at gen z, not well made but it sells because it’s on trend. She really suits the floral dresses and figure hugging midis etc but the massive jeans (what’s with the waist being 10x too big do they do it to look slimmer??) and corsets, lingerie bodies and super short skirts just do not work on her figure at all.

Hopefully it does encourage her in a way to branch out and maybe explore more high street staple items that she can dress up or down and will last beyond 1 season! I’d love to see it

• Heart

Alexandra1990

It’s the nails to the camera speaking like a road man, also I really don’t mean to be rude but she did a a story about leather trousers and said she was a size 10 and I just do not believe she is anything but a size 12
Ok I hate this. I literally follow her because she’s one of the more curvy influencers which is relatable for (big boobs, not a size 6), however, she has got a belly, is 1000% bigger than me, I legit have abs from the gym and I take a 12/14 in most places!! She is in no way a size 10!!

I also notice her new look dress is missing it’s straps after 1 pic.. I’m guessing they broke.. either advertising poor quality or shoving yourself into too small clothes

Alexandra1990

Oh thank god someone started a thread on this!! I followed her because I loved that I could relate to her shape etc but this Ibiza behaviour is seriously weird? First of all joking that he’s a murderer… not really funny given how many women have been murdered on dates but ok. Then the story about her having too much to drink and getting “sassy” just sounds like what every anxiety ridden girl says when they embarrass themselves, kick off and act like children when they’ve had a few too many. She even referenced him saying something about trying to walk off in flip flops.. so she sulked off in the middle of Ibiza from a guy she’s only met once before???

Sorry bit of a rant 😂 but none of the above is hot girl summer chill vibes hun.. it’s desperado unstable bad drunk girl vibes. Really disappointed.

secretsunloaded

VIP Member
Lol she is in Rachel Leary's vlog saying her and Rachel look alike.... they look nothing alike 😂 😂 😂 she somehow always manages to make everything about herself

Babysnark

I actually really like her in general and I feel bad she's taking tiktok comments about her fashion sense to heart.. but I do hate most things she wears 🥲

Laracroft007

Chatty Member
It was £1100 for my friends room, but this was in 2018 and I’ve had 2 kids by now 😂😅

I hate how she always highlights how she is from a working class background constantly, she thinks it makes her above everyone else (ironically), it’s what she thinks is her USP, but what I don’t get is how you could give up a job with so few followers compared to other influencers

bettyrogers9

Her assumptions video 😱😱 some of them were so harsh but I think we were all thinking them too 🤣

Laracroft007

Chatty Member
It’s the nails to the camera speaking like a road man, also I really don’t mean to be rude but she did a a story about leather trousers and said she was a size 10 and I just do not believe she is anything but a size 12

secretsunloaded

VIP Member
Yea so my view is number 1: how does she make money on 70k followers and secondly she fucking loves to go on about working class, I am working class but I don’t fucking get my tits out and act like I’m all that…or maybe I should and then maybe I’d be able to rent in London, the reason I started this thread is that she actually lives in my old flat in Balham that I lived in, and adored, for 2 years and she has my best friends bedroom, but we paid quite a lot for it so I don’t understand how she earns this much from 70k followers , and when she moved into my old house she had 49k and had already given up her job
Agreed! she used to be working class and now she is in a very fortunate position, I guess she talks about it to seem more relatable even though she is quite out of touch now. I'm really shocked as well that she was able to quit working her full time office job and just be an online influencer with as little of followers as she has?

My best bet is that she does do Ad's pretty much every week and she's also an ambassador for that lingerie/swim wear brand Pour Moi so they must pay loads. I've always thought to myself how easy life would be as an influencer 😂

Aww no way! if you don't mind me asking, how much was rent roughly? I can imagine its got to be in the near thousands per person 😭