Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bubblegummy

Why do they feel the need to dress Eduardo in dresses and play with dolls i know theres nowt wrong with it but I've never seen him with a football, superheroes anything thats not girly or pink
Ever since he was a baby, he was trying to copy Emilia, as younger siblings often do. And, probably sensing that there's a good market there, their parents just really reaaallly encouraged it in every way they could. The poor boy's gym suit, with his name written in glitter on his bottom, is straight 🙈 from the village people. They are whoring out their own kids in any way they can - and now I hear they've done it again with other children ! Wow that's a productive business. 👽😱🤢 10 ads?? I'm truly grateful to our official recrapper here for taking one for the team and helping us stop watching. 🙌🎀

Reactions: 19

Just-opinion

VIP Member
I'm still so frustrated that Jonno thinks taking four kids to essentially a death room - UNINVITED - is at all appropriate. Your mum doesn't need distraction Jonno she needs peace and quiet, none of which she'll get with your children running around.
Think of the shit they'll get into because they're bored without ipads and endless toys to keep them entertained - pill boxes (probably some hard drugs in those because of a palliative patient), wires, IV cords, needles. These environments are NOT KID FRIENDLY, and taking four with two of the least attentive parents *eyeroll*. Especially not rambunctious children with no boundaries. No way they should have gone, just Jonno at most

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

diygirl40

VIP Member
She dresses so much older than she is - why she feels the need to dress so formal everyday amazes me - does she think dressing formal shows her wealth??

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Bon Qui Qui

VIP Member
I'm appalled at the long, loving, heart felt caption for her precious dogs birthday! She's off her rocker! So that's why she had the dogs groomed. She was planning on taking pictures with her favorite child and wanted her to look somewhat taken care of.
Then Jonathan's gross comment!! They really are not right in the head!😳
Screenshot_20191102-081544_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry

leni18

VIP Member
I'm sorry it's a late post and probably mentioned, I don't usually comment on this family but I was watching the trick or treating vlog and Jonathan shows Anna stressed out, his comment you can probably relate to her doing everything, cooking, facepainting etc really hacked me off, Jonathan it's an everyday occurance in most houses that dinner gets cooked and children need things doing, and most of us do this with having to go to work and we probably don't get stressed out as it's enjoyable. Poor poor Anna having to do something, I've only watched a handful of these idiots vlogs and I genuinely have to say Anna is the most pain fullest, vainest, laziest, woman I've seen. A parent? She couldn't be any colder towards them if she tried not to mention when she tries to show a mumsy side its so fake, strained and put on. Wow what a family. Think ill be posting here more. Sorry.

Bronx_Princess

Chatty Member
About an hour ago I saw that Anna liked a post from Donal Skehan about 5 hours before that on ig. If you're gonna go radio silent then you shouldn't like posts on ig.

If she liked something, she/he/they could post a quick story or msg on ig. It's deliberate. Saying later they couldn't post because of the drive or the situation is bs. If you can look to like, you can post. If the drive was that strenuous, you don't have time to look. If the situation at his mom's is that serious, which I'm 100% sure it is, you don't do frivolous shit & like posts. I'm sure later when they do surface they'll claim out of respect they weren't using their phones or some load of bollocks.

• Heart

Just-opinion

VIP Member
Jonathans huge rant on IG stories about maybe stopping vlogging.
"I am shamed for having made a success of my life"
No you're shamed for pimping your kids
Didn't even watch the whole thing because he blabbers on worse than Anna

• Angry

lmmomSD

So, am I understanding, he's "proud" of Anna for taking care of the kids and house? She's a SAHM, right? She wanted 4 kids. Isn't taking care of the house and getting the kids to their school and activities what she is supposed to do?

• Haha
  • Heart

Fatima

VIP Member
She dresses so much older than she is - why she feels the need to dress so formal everyday amazes me - does she think dressing formal shows her wealth??
Yes, I do think that she wears these outfits that age her so much, in attempt to show that she has money, she is posh, and belongs to « the Real Housewives of Reigate », kind of.

That’s why you see her wearing blazers and shirts while cooking at home.
Never in leggings or more simple, basic outfits.

Last edited:
  • Haha

paolo

Chatty Member
I think they rented the van for the sole purpose of « travelling » in it, replacing a car if you will, for much space and commodities.
To not have to stop for the toilet, to be more free than in a car

Because I don’t see Anna showering, sleeping, cooking in there and the kids too.
I mean, you’re gonna tell me that she is going to travel enjoying the van life wearing boots and tighted jeans ? 🤨
Also, more comfortable would be easier and appropriate for the trip, I guess.
And don’t forgot all those smalls weekend bags instead of suitcase.
I think they will spend one night in a hotel during the trip and they will eat in those restaurants in service stations along the way.

And I think his mum’s partner is in the hospital not in his mum’s house.

(well, that was a lot of “I think” lol, sorry)

It’s every week.
Right. They will not be staying in the camper van. To use the toilet and shower and fridge, cooker and so on you have to be hooked up to water and electricity. That will not happen in mother's driveway.
So are they going to a camper van site? No because Jon would not be capable of dealing with the hookups and emptying the raw sewage (poop!) tank. No way they are boon docking because they would need heat at this time of year.
They are staying at a hotel 100%
This camping thing is all fake.

Bon Qui Qui

VIP Member
Just had a thought, imagine shortass Jof getting up into that van! He's need to use a ladder😂😂😂
Now imagine him driving it while sitting on Emilia's booster seat!!! 🤣🤣🤣 No way can his toddler length legs reach the pedals!! He'll probably have to choose between seeing over the steering wheel or reaching the pedals.

• Haha
  • Heart

Yougoglencocoa

I can guarantee that not one of them slept in that van it’s so obvious, It’s actually embarrassing that they think they can fool viewers into thinking they did. No way would 5* princess sleep in there I ain’t buying it for one second

• Haha

Eyesopened

VIP Member
Annal is a twat , simple as. You aren’t a bit ocd. She definitely doesn’t have old in any degree, displays no ritualistic behaviours, she’s just a control bitch, so used to getting her own way that she makes all around her suffer if she doesn’t get her own way. Every time she says she’s a bit ocd she insults folk who really do.

• Heart

HLM

Hi new 👋🏼 Been reading for months but think it’s time to join in!

There ‘date nights’ do my head in! They aren’t real date nights, they go out for a hour eat then she is home to bed and he is up to god knows what 🤢

I am stay at home mum to 4 kids and my husband runs his own business and is very busy but we manage a proper date night every month or so and those include all sorts of things cinema, shows, one off experiences, night away close to home, always food and alcohol, lots of hours of fun and laughs.
I understand every couple are different but they’re set up is very weird!

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Bon Qui Qui

VIP Member
Wow the new mommy is already SO much better then Anna is at being a mother figure!!! She must be super woman being able to do all that with 4 kids!! I absolutely LOVE that they set it all up cake and all in Anna's forbidden room!! I bet she was pissed off when she seen that!!! 🤣

• Haha

Fizmozoo

Screenshot_20191024_224115.jpg
Yes I guess flights for €43 whatever that is in Sterling is so expensive?! 🙄😲 And it only takes 1 hour and 30minutes direct to Inverness from London on a flight. #LiarLiarPantsOnFire🔥🔥

• Haha
  • Wow