Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lemonandlime

VIP Member
Oh wow! This is going to be fun. I think there will be a catch. He will have stretched the truth for the views like....
Maybe they're gonna park it in front of the Four Seasons where the Witch will be lodging while the others get to stay in the camper?!

• Haha
Reactions: 21

lemonandlime

VIP Member
I find this selfish.. he's the one dying and if he wants to see you, you should be there.. My husband was same as you but his granny wouldn't die until he came. So he did and she died holding his hand, he brought her comfort in her final moments
I really think this particular aspect of it all is always a family matter and everyone needs to make their own choices with these things. I don't think there is a 'right' way for a family to say goodbye.
Go... or don't go, at the end of the day, you're the one who will have to live with whatever decision you make. For some people it's really important that they get to say goodbye, others prefer to remember the family member well and healthy.
In any case, everyone should keep that shit off YouTube and not make money off it. They could've just done their stupid trip and told us at the end that there was a reason for the trip, but they've been building suspense and making a big deal about the fun trip and whatnot, that's what rubs me the wrong way.

• Sad

Bon Qui Qui

VIP Member
Jonathans huge rant on IG stories about maybe stopping vlogging.
"I am shamed for having made a success of my life"
No you're shamed for pimping your kids
Didn't even watch the whole thing because he blabbers on worse than Anna
What that self righteous little cunt fails to realize is that they have been shamed for ruthlessly pimping their kids since conception to get everything they have!! All "his success" is due to his kids! They were nothing before Emilia. Nothing!!!

He refuses to see the criticism for using and exploiting the shit out of his children to gain wealth and instead plays the victim crying jealousy has caused them to hide all their fancy possessions.
They got criticized for being show offs. When started making real money it was the way in which they shared their wealth and earned that wealth that brought them shaming.
Anna making sure to tie the kids designer scarfs just right so the label was sure to show. Having luxury brand hauls over and over. Jonathan bragging about cars and his designer goods. That type of braggadocious behavior was a turn off even for dedicated minions.

I personally hope their channel and IG crashes and burns sooner then later so those poor kids can stop being preforming monkeys to earn a living for Anna and Jonathan. Those poor kids.

• Heart

PurpleGorilla

Honestly to me, about a month after moving into the new house. That’s when they were over.
I much preferred the family in the smaller house (which was still really nice and unaffordable to a lot of people).
The whole point of family vloggers is to be either 1) relatable or 2) exciting .. the shitonlyjoly’s are neither

• Heart
Reactions: 20

blurstoftimes

VIP Member
It's because she has an eating disorder and is constantly thinking about food all the time until she goes to bed at 8pm...she probably just cannot wait to cook dinner because she is obsessed with it. Shame that the rest of her family has to suffer with eating disgusting reheated crap as a result.

• Sad

Quack20

I mean if their content wasn't so disgustingly boring maybe they'd actually bring in subs. They don't do anything. Literally nothing. Why the hell would you even film that? I mean they could make their vlogs more interesting, stop using clickbait, stop embarassing their children etc but noooooooo they have to keep showing anna cooking tiny batches of food poisoning and jonathans narcissistic bed time stories ( I say bed time stories because it's so fucking boring it puts me to sleep). Like surely if you're gonna be pimping out your kids to millions of strangers at least take them out something nice and do something fun??? Take them to a water park, a zoo, farms, soft plays, horse riding, volunteer somewhere with them, teach them to cook (actual food not the shit A makes). There is literally a thousand things I could do with those kids and make it super interesting. If they are earning you some nice dosh at least make sure they feel it!

• Heart

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Even their trip to Scotland could have been so much better if they had planned it and prepared for it. Like others have suggested here, they could have had videos lined up, colouring pages, games. But nope. The kids constantly hear how it's such hard work having 4, and that Eduardo and Alessia are 'difficult', and how it's soooo hard to not have child care. But somehow they think nothing of leaving all 4 with one nanny, even if she is brand new and doesn't really know the kids yet.

• Sad

evoway13

VIP Member
I've been a stay at home mum for the last 16 years - and I have LOVED every minute! Anna makes it out to be a chore! Anna should feel privileged to have been lucky enough to be blessed with children....... many women cannot have children and would swap places with anna in a heartbeat........

• Heart

lemonandlime

VIP Member
SO MUCH FOR DUBAI!!!
They are going fucking camping. Money must be tiiiight. Four kids in a camper van!!!! I mean, first the love for skating thing, now the family vacay in an RV! Are they actively trying to be like the Inghams now?! How could you think that's a good idea?!
Also, why would you want to go camping with four basically feral kids? They go crazy every time they are in a restaurant, I'd never bring them camping!! It's also freezing at this point, what the fuck?! Unless they're going to Italy, camping at the end of October is really bad idea if you ask me!

I can't wait for the vlogs, I'm gonna have a field day with the recraps! Anna and the four (or five) people who make her go bonkers in a giant house.....! How will she cope with her family in a tiny metal can?!

Sooo... what do we think? Will we be writing her obituary when the trip is over... or will she just be sectioned?!

I mean. Camping. Anna. The fucking Princess.

Thank you thank you thank you, that is going to be comedy GOLD.

• Haha
  • Heart

diygirl40

VIP Member
So disgusted with them profitting off of van life. It’s wrong on so many levels! Let’s pretend we’re poor!!! Fvck off bucktooth leprechaun.
bucktooth leprechaun - the BEST thing I have read on this thread. Needs to be in the next thread title.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

karenjet

VIP Member
I’m sorry if I’ve missed something, I was distracted during the vlog. But Jonathan’s stepdad is in his final days? Is it really appropriate to bring 4 kids to be in the middle of that? I’m sure the last thing his mother needs is all 6 of them landing on the doorstep? Surely at a time like this you want peace in the home? Not 4 kids running round screaming (doing what kids do).

And you know that Anna won’t take them off somewhere by herself and let Jonathan spend time with him mum alone! I’m baffled how they think this is a good idea

• Heart

Fatima

VIP Member
How could perfectly organised Anal (too rude for a thread name?) not have enough nappies? They were only about 8 hours into the trip. Did she need to use some to clean up all the food mess?
More like perfectly organised for their grey house’s wardrobes but laundry detergent or nappies no way !

Every single mother I know (myself included) takes always too much nappies for travelling.
She is the only one I saw, running out nappies just few hours after their departure 😂
And she had to buy them at a Aldi supermarket, oh the irony !

6F084192-F822-45CD-A0CB-B83F5B43D069.jpeg

Enjoy this photo, you’ll never get to see Anna near a Aldi sign anytime soon 😂 (btw I love Aldi and do my shopping mostly there).

Last edited:
  • Haha

evoway13

VIP Member
Example of Jonathan and his high IQ : "Can you imagine if Brexit happens and Scotland gets in independent vote, we would essentially be leaving England now and heading into Europe" ................................................ :geek:

Message to Jonathan - England is NOT leaving Europe FFS ! We are leaving the European Union (which was originally the EEC) ..... We are NOT geographically leaving ........... We will still be in Europe .......

What an eejit!

Starbucks, Subway and Burger King all in one day?! Jeez.

I imagined Anna ringing Ocado to deliver her shopping to the camper van :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha

underthesun

Wow the new mommy is already SO much better then Anna is at being a mother figure!!! She must be super woman being able to do all that with 4 kids!! I absolutely LOVE that they set it all up cake and all in Anna's forbidden room!! I bet she was pissed off when she seen that!!! 🤣
I can't imagine what it would be like to have a nanny that was better at being a mother to my children than me. :unsure:

• Haha
  • Sad

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Those dogs have had a varied diet based on freebies or what is cheapest. Disgusting how badly their health has been managed.
When the dogs first had a few teeth pulled, Anna was told she had to brush their teeth. She laughed about it in the vlog 'With 4 kids and 6 dogs, that ain't gonna happen'. Sorry? YOU wanted these dogs!

A long time ago, she vlogged with Albi, talking about what this breed needs. That they need daily walks 'because dogs just need to be walked, that's just how it is' and how you need to wash their faces and groom them.

The dogs get groomed once a month, I have neverrrr seen them brush the dogs. Their teeth do not get cleaned eventhough she knows this breed is known for problems with their teeth. They get walked 3 times a week at most, the family has not walked them since they moved into this new home. Their dog garden now is smaller than what they had at the previous house. The dogs used to have the run of the house, or at least downstairs, now they are confined to the kitchen. They used to be allowed to sit on the sofa in the evenings to cuddle up with them, not anymore as Anna is off to bed early and Jonathan sits in his office to watch Netflix on his own.

There has already been a serious accident due to fighting between the dogs, you'd think that would be a wake up call. But nope. They're lazy and irresponsible, in every aspect of their lives.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow

lemonandlime

VIP Member
More like perfectly organised for their grey house’s wardrobes but laundry detergent or nappies no way !

Every single mother I know (myself included) takes always too much nappies for travelling.
She is the only one I saw, running out nappies just few hours after their departure 😂
And she had to buy them at a Aldi supermarket, oh the irony !

View attachment 52754

Enjoy this photo, you’ll never get to see Anna near a Aldi sign anytime soon 😂 (btw I love Aldi and do my shopping mostly there).
She can't possibly know how many nappies a child goes through on a day because she never spends enough time with any of the children ever.

Bon Qui Qui

VIP Member
What ?! On Snapchat ?!?
I thought it was just on YouTube 😳
She literally gave a play by play of it on snapchat!!! There were screen shots taken of her saying things like "I'm bleeding so much!" She spent the day in bed giving updates on how her miscarriage was progressing. It was disgusting and frankly reeked of a mentally unstable person.

• Wow
  • Angry