Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fatima

VIP Member
This off the grid thing doesn't fit with a classic holiday in Dubai because they have always vlogged everything and not mostly not missed uploads while they were away. I think a cruise is more likely or something out there...
A cruise ? 🤔
You can go on a cruise from Dubai to Oman to see the « fjords », but I doubt it’s that.

Maybe spending nights in the middle of the desert but you still have WiFi.

Reactions: 1
They're playing stupid games with their viewers. How the minions don't see how disrespectful he is to them is beyond me. Like when he said to Stacey how his minions believe everything he says.
This is the couple who thought giving a play by play of Anna passing her blighted ovum or having her miscarriage on snapchat was totally fine. I don't for a second think anything keeps them from social media unless they choose to.
He is desperate for views and thinks being absent online will force views. That's my opinion anyway.
they did what on snapchat? 😠

Fatima

VIP Member
This is the couple who thought giving a play by play of Anna passing her blighted ovum or having her miscarriage on snapchat was totally fine. I don't for a second think anything keeps them from social media unless they choose to.
He is desperate for views and thinks being absent online will force views. That's my opinion anyway.
What ?! On Snapchat ?!?
I thought it was just on YouTube 😳

cherryxcola

Wow I can’t believe his mum told him not to come but he did anyway. That over- excited ape would have been bad enough on his own never mind the cold fish wife & 4 crazy kids. His poor mum & that poor man that is dying.
wait, when did his mom say to flat out not come?

Somerville12

VIP Member
Thanks Eileen... Is there a YouTube vid for it.?. Have been relying on the eminently talented tattle reporter Lemonandlime so far recently 😃 but this I would watch out of sad curiosity!!!!

megh1995

They will never work regular jobs.
Just because the viewers aren't told about all of their sources of income it doesn't mean they don't have them!
They could've gotten rid of one of the cars if there was any financial concern. They could always say oh, you know, Greta Thunberg and all, we don't really need three and the fact that they are actively still looking for staff, obviously doesn't mean that they can't pay for them anymore. 💁‍♀️

They would NEVER quit youtube unless they can afford to. You think Anna is gonna sit behind the register at Morrions when the alternative is vlogging herself washing her face? No freaking way. Creating quality content for Youtube is hard, but vlogging is very easy. You don't walk away from a gig like that unless you can absolutely afford to.
they will never have to get traditional jobs though. maybe they wont be doing youtube, but they do get sponsers on instagram and possible other things they do off camera, Anna probably gets a % from her brow kits and the many things in the background we dont know about, that goes for pretty much all big channels, everyone has something to fall back onto that doesnt revolve around youtube videos. and the fact that they are talking about it only means that youtube is their lowest earning and they probably figured they make more else where without the effort of actually putting in time to edit and film.
They are not capable of working traditional jobs.
I didn't mean traditional jobs, I just meant jobs in general other than YouTube. :ROFLMAO: Sorry if I wasn't clear on that

Areyouforreal

It's like he just looked at Brian's age and city of origin and said "we could've been best friends". I also seriously doubt if they happened to go to the same school (as if Jonno could get into a music based school) that he would want to be friends with him.
M
The kids forgot to mention where Jonno is going to keep all the wine he will need to consume.

Do you think this was one of the "business decisions" Jonno made whilst Anna was far too busy having to look after her kids because they don't have childcare and so couldn't go to any meetings? If Anna wasn't so prissy about her grey show prison I bet she'd have thrown a chair at him like she did in the old home.
Threw a chair? Never heard this before, can you fill me in please x