Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TFP_SA

Imagine being 10 years old and these are the messages you get?
That’s absolutely fucking heartbreaking! This is the start of a long road for E2.. I hope he finds a good therapist..
nasty stuff, that. there are some horrible people out there, it's J&A's job to protect their kids from such things, not to serve them up on a silver platter, apple in mouth.

• Sad
Reactions: 16

Hillary101

Maybe Anna included the clip of E1 rolling her eyes (basically) to “happy pride!”… because Anna thought it made her look supportive, but to me- she looked fake and E1 looked genuine and real. The fact that Anna asked E1 does she “want to go actually” is the phoniest bit!

Anna knows E1 wouldn’t want to go, neither does Anna want her to. It’s Anna’s new party day, where she allows herself to get drunk and admired as plastic Barbie by the gay men. She loves the attention she got last year, she doesn’t want to pretend to actually care to be an ally because E1 is there- lol! She wants a party date where she can dress in her tween fashion and drink and be loved on by Matt and his friends.

• Angry

Eyesopened

VIP Member
They destroyed veg/salad garden to make a hill and buy organic veg/salad. 😂

She’s pleased that’s the new school has the kids outside- keeps theirs inside.

Honestly you couldn’t make it up.

• Sad

Phnx_rising

They’re too “woke” for their own good. Kids need a bit of discipline sometimes, just like adults do. Don’t know why people are so scared to admit that.
The thing is, I wouldnt even say they are "woke" they are just lazy and can't be bothered actually parenting their children

SarahN

VIP Member
I don't understand the pasta swimming in butter meal week after week. Just add a jar of store bought sauce and E2 would probably eat it. And it would not take Anna any more time away from her boyfriend.
I've been away for a while and I'm just saddened by those children's situation ... There is absolutely no parenting going on in that house beyond doing the bare minimum of cooking (I say that loosely), drying their hair, and choosing their outfits/ going shopping with them.

Anna is day in, day out, out and about with Matt. If it takes some time out of her busy schedule, her children shouldn't suffer from her ensuing laziness of not wanting/ having the time to cook something they ALL like. Surely there is a M&S or some supermarket on her way home where she could stop to buy something simple to cook for those children when she arrives after a day of waving flags and giggling with Matt like a silly school girl. And the gall of then ordering something nice for herself and J. Seriously, most people would sacrifice themselves for the good of their children. They don't.

peachesandcreamz

VIP Member
I don't think I was even allowed to touch to stove before age 13 or so. Is she planning to supervise E2 while he uses the oven or the hob?? Sharp knives? Not that a NINE year old will be able to make themselves anything more than a pot noodle (so boiling water from the kettle). Why is it E2's fault he doesn't like buttery pasta?? He's not refusing a meal he usually eats, he just DOESN'T like it. Deranged behaviour.

No doubt Jonno is having a takeaway pizza & wine in his boxers in front of Netflix in the room next door :sick:

• Sad

sydneymae

I swear Anna never labelled herself as a ‘trans mom’ until Matt came along. It’s like she thinks that having that label will bring her closer to Matt.
The thing is Anna, it’s not your identity, it’s your child’s! And they could literally change their mind at any point over the next few years. Then what? It’s all over the internet for everyone at their school, uni, workplace to see… forever! They’re ruining that kid’s life.
Just wait for the friendship to come to a crashing halt which it will. Guaranteed she won’t be waving the flags then. We have never even see her show an ounce of support for the lesbian community which her sister emina is a part of and am I right in remembering their sister erika came out as bi on YouTube years ago? Both sisters went to Brighton pride together a few yrs ago but Anna was nowhere to be seen and we know she wasn’t there as erika did a vlog and they both put stories up from that day tagging eachother.

the excuse of Anna exploiting her child’s identify on social media is ‘us mums need visibility too’ but she’s not exactly contributing any substantial support or advice just borderline humping Matt while waving a bloody umbrella and flag around. I have never felt less inspired that is for sure….

Greentrees

VIP Member
Re Anna's latest post on crop top comment.

Anna can't preach saying "no matter what size, shape or age you are you can wear what you want and feel your best and be happy", when she has gone out of her way to remodel her body size and shape in order to look a certain way, by having a tummy tuck, a breast lift, and chooses to dress like a teenager who keeps showing off her newly surgically transformed stomach in crop tops looking more like a plastic barbie doll. She only says this now after she's had a "mummy makeover" and made all the changes by having these procedures done.

Like, she's the last person I would be listening to for self assurance and self confidence regarding clothing choices and body image perception
when she has changed her physical appearance for aesthetic and vanity reasons who is still displaying signs of having an ED. For years she has alternated back and forth giving different mixed messaging about body image and loving yourself for how you are and here we are today with another set of views. Oh puleese! I would never trust what she says!

Last edited:
  • Heart

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
Jono really will go to the lowest levels for views.
Latest post is E2 in a shopping centre and the caption is day 1 of improving his social anxiety of all things.😬😡
That child has no issue being the centre of attention in and out the house
Swearing to no end online and in every post
And being the sole focus of every single post, shorts and video would also say otherwise.

Much like Emilia j is letting another of his kids embarrass themselves pretending they can sing and he's wearing the same Clothes as the last posts.
Pink hollister top and hello kitty pjs

JS12350

Wow so she's SEEING that stuff and still putting her out on the internet for all that hate!!!
Not to mention I’m pretty sure I saw one video where it seemed like in the messages these friend’s were sharing inappropriate content and videos (borderline p*rnographic and p*rnographic links?) to E2. I’m sick to my stomach. If I had a future child and I knew they were like this online or being exposed to this I would straight up be in tears and beside myself. I would take the phone off straight away and would be reporting it. Jonathan and Anna don’t care. From what I’ve seen in the UK with crime as well with all these gangs and violence E2 is a sitting target for these people. A young, impressionable 10 year old who has no school (taken out of it by parents who care more about stage school, Hollywood, fame, Netflix and wealth than an actual education), homeschooled, isolated, no nearby family apart from two fame and attention seeking parents who care about social media over everything else, hardly any friends, shy and has possibly impulsive behaviour is a recipe for disaster. E2 is getting repeatedly cyberbullied by random strangers and being exposed to random messages and inappropriate ones and can’t even go to school to report this or vent to someone that isn’t 1. Their parents 2. Siblings who are chronically online and 3. Random strangers on the internet. Anna is too busy filming with Matt and Jonathan is too busy wanting to film more TikTok’s for E2’s exposure to the world to get more money and E2 is obviously getting upset by all of this. Also mentioned that E2’s friend was racially ab*sed by a cyber bully and E2 has been using foul language to answer back to these people. It’s crazy. I’m so upset and I’m sick to my stomach.

• Sad
  • Wow

peachesandcreamz

VIP Member
I know I've mentioned it before, but it does feel like an ED red flag - feeding others high calorie/fatty/sugary foods. She wants to look skinnier than her kids, as insane as that sounds. She's already owns the same pair of kids jeans as A1 and will likely be thrilled when he children grow up and start wearing sizes larger than her.

• Wow

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
in his latest tiktok Jonno has got E1 wearing a really tight crop top.

she looks uncomfortable for most of it, by turns adopting a 'shoulders hunched forward' pose, wearing a cardboard box over her head and upper body, and consistently wearing her long hair arranged so that it covers her chest.

still, if it wasn't for these videos we wouldn't have nice things etc, eh kids?
Exactly. Still so angry that Anna actually said that in the Stacey Dooley sleepover episode. Disgusting.

• Sad

JustSad123

Chatty Member
What father gets their 10 year old child to say on the internet for millions of people to see “mistakes in the dark make children” How is this nonce not attested yet?

———

I too laughed at Anna’s latest, the willingness to lie so boldly is commendable. But it’s all a front to get the gullible/younger audience to eat sleep and breath their every word. If we saw half that stuff, it would be on a vlog. But no it’s the same boring routine that’s she’s had for years, just add a sprinkle of Matt cause that’s the only reason she leaves the house for!

The majority of us can see straight through her & the constant bull 💩

• Wow

Lyn123

Yes, and yet, I don't see Anna waving a non binary flag for her fraudster, lying husband Jonathan, who made out he was non binary, all lies to sell his book. In fact, when he was re-telling everyone his story about his "traumatic" childhood and talking about all my friends are invisible, Domdie, bs crap, and all the Giselle stuff, and wearing little barista skirts and long dress T-shirts and pink tutus, mainly only wearing these things in his upstairs annexe not in public, unless it was on his book tour, he wore a floral shirt, long leggings with his little skirt over the top, all done to keep up with the facade and keep the book PR machine rolling along.

I never saw Anna once dance around with Jonathan in a video post or even a mere mention of anything about her husbands "journery" or "true self" or "skin machine" or gender indentity, there was nothing, not a peep. She put her head in the sand like she was the only person in the world that didn't know what was going whilst everyone else was talking about it except her.

She never gave her husbands 'gender identity' any air time, anywhere on her social media platforms, never! But here she is today milking her so called “trans child” waving little flags all over the place every chance she gets, with her bestie who is gay, for engagement and clickbait and misleading everyone with the “trans girl mom” label while at the same time making a fool of herself while she's at it!
Plus she didn't go to her child's naming party he chose a new name and she was in bed I think

• Wow

linville603

E2s TikTok profile picture is also him as a young boy - not him as a girl. It's quite obvious, as others have said, that he looks back on this part of his life fondly. A simpler time with less pressures, very sad.
The phone screen and profile picture is honestly so tragic. This never should've been a publicized storyline. I don't care how much money they made that went "towards the kids." E2 has completely lost control of their identity due to SJs choices, and probably has nostalgia for simpler times. This could've been a simple phase of questioning identity or playing dress up. It's spiraled out of control.

• Sad

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
After A & J dropped of Alessia and Andrea at the sports day event, they went with Emilia and E2 to a mini supermarket before the event started, to buy snacks. One of the things Emilia chose were macaroons. I always find it odd when Anna constantly keeps asking, do they like that particular sweet food and if it's nice, not just once but a lot. How many times did Anna ask Emilia and then later on that evening at dinner, to Emilia again, and the kids if they liked the macaroons. I mean, calm down about the macaroons, Anna!

It's like she gets this weird satisfaction to hear how all the sweet stuff the kids consume tastes like and to know they really liked eating it. It's like she has to hear it over and over again from them. I know it has been mentioned on here before.... she does what's known as 'feeding' in the ED world, but everytime i hear her keep asking her kids on a loop about a sugary sweet and if it was liked and if it's nice, is highly irritating and so strange. It's like an obsession with her!

The other day she said in "things I do care about (mom of 4) parenting edition” IG post, "It's all about balance. If the kids have been eating unhealthy and too much sugar, she says to them, lets maybe rein it in and think of healthy snacks we can eat"

Ummm I’ve never heard her say that! And their diet is never balanced! She’s the one that encourages sweets and gives it to them, have you seen all the sweet laced foods she orders in her weekly Ocado order!! And then when they are either home or they are out, she is always pointing out to them, the chocolatety sweet foods above more savoury or healthier type foods.

I'm sorry, I don't buy this new ‘motherly’ act she is doing at the moment in her posts and videos, making out like she is all concerned and this overly ‘nice’ act, nope, it's just her trying to rebrand herself and putting it on for the camera. Turn off the camera and it's the same Anna as before.
We've all seen her wave chocolate in their faces all day even when they haven't touched the food on their plates.
Not once has she encouraged them to eat more or offered healthier snacks.
Emilia craves ham and andrea loves egg but she won't allow it.

Do we need to mention the regular posts where chocolate spread is slathered everywhere including across their faces.

Reactions: 15

Greentrees

VIP Member
One minute Matts Instagram page is showing himself in a cafe having a pastry and a yoghurt bowl with Anna, and other pictures of himself with the SJ kids and his own kids, and the next he's posting more shots of himself in his underpants, a few days ago! Ew. Don’t know why he doesn’t open another account for these type of shots, and what's even more sickening and strange is they are mixed in amongst pictures of kids, this picture is right next to a picture of his daughter on the ig grid! It's all so weird. I find it so wrong! It's all so wrong!

Anna’s still giving all the likes. :sick:

5DECB6DE-FCE8-4B86-90FD-BA3E8E89E8AA.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 15