SacconeJolys #9 Almost as unstable as their children's car seats!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Andrea has a cold (I‘ll let you appreciate his poor nose in the picture), is wearing a puffy coat with the hood on his head but is bare foot.
His feet must have been cold.
It must be currently cold in the morning in the UK right?
8248683E-2C55-40DC-9D7A-C66AEA81732B.png 0A5F1BD7-52A0-44A7-AD52-448919DE388E.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Why is there only sweet corn for a toddler for lunch? THAT barely has any nutrition for a growing child. Give him some fruit and a peanut butter and jam sandwich cut into quarters! I just can't anymore....
And then put it on a bloody plate. They have no idea how to parent.
Vile vile vile people 🤮 🤮 🤮

Reactions: 10
So Andrea has a cold (I‘ll let you appreciate his poor nose in the picture), is wearing a puffy coat with the hood on his head but is bare foot.
His feet must have been cold.
It must be currently cold in the morning in the UK right?
View attachment 44093View attachment 44094
I fully understand he's at an age where he rips off socks (And they probably used this as an excuse to give up) but in a creche I worked in we told parents grey/white tights for the boys if they did it, a friend of mine has two boys and this was a game changer for her when her youngest went through this phase. No Anal and Jonny it won't make him less boyish and he doesn't know the difference between socks and tights at that age.

Reactions: 7
View attachment 44099
He left himself a message yesterday. Heed your own advice, Jon boi.
"hurt people hurt people"? Tbh haven't watched any of his IGTV shitposts, but if the hurt people hurt people by bullying them... who do those hurt people hurt? Can't say I've ever seen someone who's truly been bullied bullying/hurting someone else (unless it's themselves but I don't think that's what he's on about)
What a crappy excuse for poor behaviour, you should be encouraging STOPPING BULLYING completely, not making excuses for the bullies to do what they want

Reactions: 6
I fully understand he's at an age where he rips off socks (And they probably used this as an excuse to give up) but in a creche I worked in we told parents grey/white tights for the boys if they did it, a friend of mine has two boys and this was a game changer for her when her youngest went through this phase. No Anal and Jonny it won't make him less boyish and he doesn't know the difference between socks and tights at that age.
Absolutely, tights are effective in this case and more with the cold outside.

What I don’t understand is that earlier in the vlog, he was outside in yellow wellies.

Reactions: 5
TV Ad : "Could you spare £5 a month for a vlogger in need? Up and down the country, we are hearing about stories of desperation from exhausted mothers. They have to film themselves all day and cannot find time to clean their own home or even practice piano with their eldest child. Could you help a vlogger like Anna? Anna has to get up in the middle of the night in order to 'workout' and put on her ten layers of makeup. After being awake for 14 hours, she has to crawl into bed from sheer exhaustion. Your £5 a month could help pay for a cleaner for Anna. Your donation could also possibly help for surgery needed to pry her iphone out of her hands. Please donate generously, before it's too late and Anna and other mum vloggers like her, break a fingernail "

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
"hurt people hurt people"? Tbh haven't watched any of his IGTV shitposts, but if the hurt people hurt people by bullying them... who do those hurt people hurt? Can't say I've ever seen someone who's truly been bullied bullying/hurting someone else (unless it's themselves but I don't think that's what he's on about)
What a crappy excuse for poor behaviour, you should be encouraging STOPPING BULLYING completely, not making excuses for the bullies to do what they want
Honestly it's so dangerous he's putting any "mental health help" content out there when he doesn't have the first clue about how to be a normal functioning adult. Exploiting your children is NOT normal. Not thinking paedophilia is the worst, especially when your own children are used for it, is NOT normal. Filming the INSIDE of your child's potty is not normal. Filming your children in their underwear and/or tiny bikinis and sharing it literally with the world is NOT normal. Filming your wife's miscarriage news like that is NOT normal. Giving advice on bullying when your own PR people force people into silence, freedom of speech be damned is NOT normal... this list could go on foreverrrrrr!

The point is, he is in NO position whatsoever to influence young and vulnerable people.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Honestly it's so dangerous he's putting any "mental health help" content out there when he doesn't have the first clue about how to be a normal functioning adult.

The point is, he is in NO position whatsoever to influence young and vulnerable people.
And Anna said in her ED video that sometimes she fears for him when she doesn’t find him in the house because has mental health problems so he isn’t the right person to give advices, let alone the fact that he hasn’t a degree, is not a professional even if it’s « just » advices.

But we are in 2019 so any « influencers » could be any profession because they proclaim themselves so.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I couldn't watch Jonathan's IG stories about bullying with a serious face..... every time he said 'treat-ening' ...my eyebrows raised so much that I don't ever think I'll need botox !

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Just wanted to say 'hi', I moved over from a certain other forum. Nice to see you all here.

Reactions: 11
Once again No Eduardo in the Thumbnail.
If a newbie saw this it be like well there have 3 kids and be like oh another but he wasnt in the thumbnail.

But that's how I just see it.

Reactions: 4
WHO DOES IT BETTER? MOM VS. DAD VLOG

There's a boys vs. girls competition about who can get dressed the fastest... this is gonna be a treat for the friendliest friends....?! Eduardo: "I don't need pants."

It's actually the footage from the day where they made the white Saconejoly's intro. "It was for a project that never happened." Yeah. I wonder why that is, after shower gate. Also, Jonathan has... um... an interesting catwalk walking style.

More recent footage:

1. Garden tit. Jonathan is a knob. Without the children, no one would watch his Youtube.

2. Emilia's legs on display as she swivels on the chair with her legs in the air. The cute part of the footage ended before she did that if you ask me.

3. Anna is making dinner. It's a cooking tutorial for a Jamie Oliver recipe. I could literally watch the same thing cooked by actual Jamie Oliver and would be far less annoyed. The camera movements makes me dizzy. Can someone tell me why they recycle everything they've already shown on insta? It wasn't very interesting the first time, it's not any better now.

4. Eduardo is eating raw cookie dough. Dunno how you feel about that, but that's a huge no-go in my world. Salmonella and all.

5. The vlog camera is broken. Buy a new one for duck's sake, don't beg for a freebie.

6. Recycled footage of Andrea eating sweetcorn off the table. In fact, Jonathan dumped a cup of sweetcorn on the table for him to eat. Jonathan calls Andrea a mental monkey. Well, that's better than calling him a tyrant? Andrea is probably choking on sweetcorn while Jonathan walks away, talking to the camera.

7. *whine* *whine* *whine* *whine* *whine* *whine* *whine* *whine* Life is hard... four kids... six dogs... blah blah blah. Other families have more kids and real jobs. *whine* *whine* *whine* *whine* *whine* *whine* *whine* *whine*

8. The kids wake up at 5am and that's a problem. Uhh, maybe because Anna's up so early and ends up accidentally waking them?! Or would it because they maybe have to go to bed at like 5.30 because the Princess needs to make her bedtime?

9. "Agencies and commercials and they want us to go to events..." FOR duck'S SAKE.

10. Turns out, Jonathan killed the lawn because he never read the instructions. Called it.

11. STRAP YOUR CHILD IN PROPERLY! ...He dropped the camera while driving and squealed - honestly for a second I thought he was in a crash and we'd see Andrea flying through the windshield any second.

12. Re: The Tooth. It's still there. Just a little bit cleaner than before.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I would have loved to have been there when he was told he killed the lawn. I can just imagine him going off in a rage afterwards as he can't be told he's wrong about anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That pasta that Anna made for the kiddos looks so good! She even put a little bit of honey in it, maybe I'll try that next time. But whenever my Mom made pasta, there was hardly any leftovers for the next day, LOL! My older brother and I were big eaters though. My younger brother always ate like a little bird.

Reactions: 3
I couldn't watch Jonathan's IG stories about bullying with a serious face..... every time he said 'treat-ening' ...my eyebrows raised so much that I don't ever think I'll need botox !
I'd actually not watched but that made me want to for the laughs. But now I'm angry.

Firstly, "Would you rather be the bully or the bullied?"

But more worryingly, "Being the bullied is ACTUALLY not the victim position." Tell that to the person begging for help from mental health services but are having to wait months on waiting lists while they suffer. Or the people physically harming themselves as a result of bullying. Or the loved ones of someone who's died as a result of suicide from being bullied. He is so far off the mark here. It's incredibly negligent and irresponsible. Teach people bullying is not okay, teach them compassion and responsibility and humanity. And to know that if they are hurting how to channel that and get help and in no way to take those feelings out on other people.

But perhaps he's just trying to excuse his own behaviour. All these influencers are trying to change the meaning of the word troll to suit them and create a vacuum chamber of praise. Because they think that as influencers they're above everyone. We saw Jonathan's power games in the documentary. He can't help himself with these talks because it gives him more status and feeds the bad shepherd's ego.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
8295468B-E391-4CBC-9260-560051FEFC18.png

"This is a lot, so I'm sure there will be plenty left over tomorrow."
Are we looking at the same pan, Princess?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
All I thought when I saw the kids in their carseats was, take their bloody coats off! Their seatbelts looked so loose as it was let alone without the puffy coats underneath !

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.