SacconeJolys #9 Almost as unstable as their children's car seats!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See, kids climb, kids fall but I think it’s where he’s doing it makes it so bad (especially with her standing right there). If he were to fall, it’s hard surfaces in all directions that he could easily crack his head on.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Two days in a row she's filmed him climbing on that chair now. Ffs get off your ass, put down the phone and stop him with your hands. He wouldn't be "covered in bruises" if you watched him constantly (in an earlier story he was in the tupperware cupboard while Anna talked about Albi and her detox drink from the other end of the island!) and took him out of dangerous situations such as these.
Right, I noticed that too! She's rambling on about her bloody Detox tea while Andrea could've gotten up to god knows what back there!
J filming ‘Andrea’ but just making an excuse to point the camera down at Emilia’s legs. He’s barely in the frame it’s more 30% his head and 70% Emilia’s legs for a good few seconds. Same with the close up of the book he’s reading and Emilia right behind it in sight. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Meanwhile Anna thinks she's flashing us when her top doesnt sit perfectly straight on her body, but showing the child in her underwear is no big deal, right? Now that would be 'flashing' to me, but like I said last night, they gotta cater to the friendliest friends in the pweirdo community because why 'would that be such a terrible thing?'

LOL her tap to clean story.
624DCD6C-AA00-48DC-9C16-9CD68119889B.png

So, cleaning meant.., to remove the child as well?!
C0DFD777-6C08-4885-AF8D-3AA4EF5AC09B.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm totally puzzled ! She's 'stressed' because she doesn't have a cleaner and she goes on about how hard it is to tidy up after four children......The children are only allowed in TWO downstairs rooms - the kitchen and the playroom ! How feckin' HARD is it? PLUS, if she did n't get up to workout at daft o'clock in the morning she might not feel so 'knackered'. I honestly wonder how much time she is wasting every day just looking at Instagram

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So what Anna actually DOES all day is read Tattle then writes herself a little script and prints it off ready for her next days sweaty/ sorry about my tits stories. I DO do work guys! Stop saying I do nothing. I wake up at 5am. I HAVE 4 CHILDREN, 6 DOGS AND A JONATHAN! Where's MY celeb Mum of the year award?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
View attachment 43858

View attachment 43859
Now, I know she uploaded the before pictures after the room was cleaned, (and her talk about bitofbri was after she made her bed) but looking at the time of her stories, she was downstairs with Andrea 54 minutes ago and then her bed is made and her bri talk was 34 minutes ago. That's 20 minutes at most to make her bed. Then the boys room was cleaned 17 minutes ago, meaning it took her 15 or so to clean the boys room. She's complaining about let's say 45 minutes of tidying bedrooms (at this stage she hasn't tidied the girls room to my knowledge), 20 minutes tidying the toy room and...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anna's Instagram story this morning banging on about taking work out of the equation and what she has to do makes me laugh she just described every working mothers day ! She cant have it both ways she said in dooley show that she gave up work go spend time with kids ect ( the proceeds to send her 13month old to "school" ) now she saying she cant cope with work ! We all know she does no work and does even less with those kids

Reactions: 12
I very nearly wrote a very truthful reply to her story today but I don't want to risk being blocked lol

Poor Anna, stressed because she has to do housework so her house can look good for the camera....get a life Anna , you really haven't got a bloody clue

What’s happened to her cleaner ? She had one , and a nanny, and a dog walker, and an assistant, some parents don’t have anyone not even family to help them out and they manage to do it why is Anna not able to ? Beyond entitled and spoilt and very irritating and boring

Reactions: 9
Blue hearts for Anna everyone! 💙💙💙💙💙

Pls send her your blue hearts for support. Her cleaning lady quit and she's been doing what all us real women do for a week and just can't handle all the stress!! She has a stay at home husband to help her do everything but it's just too much!! Oh princess I hope you survive until your new cleaning lady shows up monday morning.
I also think their nanny may have quit too.
I'm thinking cold shower gate may have cost them 2 of their hired staff. She said her cleaning lady of 4 years "left". Yep sounds to me like she was appalled when she found out they were abusive to their kids.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Blue hearts for Anna everyone! 💙💙💙💙💙

Pls send her your blue hearts for support. Her cleaning lady quit and she's been doing what all us real women do for a week and just can't handle all the stress!! She has a stay at home husband to help her do everything but it's just too much!! Oh princess I hope you survive until your new cleaning lady shows up monday morning.
I also think their nanny may have quit too.
I'm thinking cold shower gate may have cost them 2 of their hired staff. She said her cleaning lady of 4 years "left". Yep sounds to me like she was appalled when she found out they were abusive to their kids.
At least her precious tea mug is safe from the cleaner using it now 😄

• Haha
  • Wow
Why did I watch her stories?!

"I'm thinking of packing it all in." Please send me messages telling me not to. That you'll miss me. That I'm a girl boss.

"I've basically been doing A LOT of things myself." How dare the staff abandon me?! And make me do things for myself. Like I'm JLo in Maid in Manhattan or something. "It's a BIG house. Not that I'm complaining but it's a BIG house."

"Because I'm like hyper organised all of the time. For me missing an appointment or being late for something that's like the WORST thing in the world." Because I need to be completely bare. Like completely. Also I'm not being very cryptic about having an appointment to get my boobs done. And the WORK I've doing is trying to get it done for free. Or for the exposure that I can bring every morning in my sweaty stories. Yes, you might think I've exposed them a lot in the past but that was just practise.

"Everyone is saying just take it easy." No we're saying what do you do?

"People say to me you should be lucky that you have such a big house. Or you should be lucky that you can afford a cleaning lady." Like I plan on telling my children if someone bullies them because we filmed them flashing their bum that they're lucky we could send them to private school and all the things we could afford to buy them but we got gifted.

"It was my decision to have 4 children, I'm fully aware of that." I've been reading Tattle.

🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Do they really have 4 children and six dogs? I would never have guessed, I mean, they never mention it. 🙄

Princess has been cleaning her house alone? For shame, how is that allowed? She must be so angry to join the ranks of us poor peasants out here, doing it ALL day in and day out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Now would have been a golden opportunity to make that ad of the cleaning detergent 😂🤣 would have been way more belivable now lol (next will be an ad for lenor unstoppables, just like Louise pentland is shoving down on peoples throats for months on end. shoot cant give them ideas...)

• Haha
Right, I noticed that too! She's rambling on about her bloody Detox tea while Andrea could've gotten up to god knows what back there!

Meanwhile Anna thinks she's flashing us when her top doesnt sit perfectly straight on her body, but showing the child in her underwear is no big deal, right? Now that would be 'flashing' to me, but like I said last night, they gotta cater to the friendliest friends in the pweirdo community because why 'would that be such a terrible thing?'

View attachment 43858

View attachment 43859
yawn .... how many are doing this ?????

Reactions: 2
"I'm having Lunch with Lessi, Messy Lessi...."

Why Anna, why do you always say that?

I don't get WIAW, it's literally the exact same thing every week, down to her showing us the peanut butter tub that she scrapes a spoonful out of to go with her apples. :rolleyes:

The best tap to clean story yet!
She removed a baby bed from the floor and straightened out the blankets! She's got such a hard life, no wonder you are so exhausted Princess!!! I think she deserves an award for all that cleaning, don't you?

C54B5C91-55DF-48C6-AC7C-2A2F25B15DB8.png
49866B44-4B8F-4026-8580-609E8B979469.png

CAN YOU PLEASE GET HIM A PLATE?! Andrea is NOT a dog! Even they have bowls!
277E9DF9-A427-4042-89E4-7D4DCDE0ED65.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
"I'm having Lunch with Lessi, Messy Lessi...."

Why Anna, why do you always say that?

I don't get WIAW, it's literally the exact same thing every week, down to her showing us the peanut butter tub that she scrapes a spoonful out of to go with her apples. :rolleyes:

The best tap to clean story yet!
She removed a baby bed from the floor and straightened out the blankets! She's got such a hard life, no wonder you are so exhausted Princess!!! I think she deserves an award for all that cleaning, don't you?

View attachment 43898View attachment 43899

CAN YOU PLEASE GET HIM A PLATE?! Andrea is NOT a dog! Even they have bowls!
View attachment 43900
I dread to think how much food crap and bacteria is in that deep groove on the table top 🙈😖
Why on earth can she not give them plates? She did the same with the other kids too.

• Sick
They must be absolute dicks to work for because everyone quits!
I remember she said that the cleaner "was going back to her country" 😬
I don't think the nanny quit - she'll get a shoutout when they're off to date night tonight.

I dread to think how much food crap and bacteria is in that deep groove on the table top 🙈😖
Why on earth can she not give them plates? She did the same with the other kids too.
Each dog has their own bowl with their name on it. But the child can eat straight off the table, of course.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.