SacconeJolys #9 Almost as unstable as their children's car seats!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can relate 🤣🤣🤣
I couldn’t imagine Anna with twins, Alissa and Andre 3000 are far enough apart to manage both.
Jonny would love it
“We mixed up our twins” “we left one behind” “which twin walks first”
Twin on twin action
My twin fantasy came true
Hot twins in the sun
Twins take a bath together

but I absolutely don't understand what Anna does. If she had a high-flying job, sure. But since she does absolutely nothing but obsess over her body and her immaculate stepford house, I'll never understand and i suspect neither will the other parents.
This is what made me say yesterday that it's like she's ill or having such bad mental health days she can't do anything but go back to bed. It doesn't add up.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
This picture looks like he's sitting on the toilet!

I would love to hear what the other mothers at the school think of the Princess - if J is always the one hanging out with the other mothers, they gotta wonder what Anna is up to! Especially when they tell people she's a SAHM.

I mean, she's really just a Stay-at-home-Anna...
"Stay-at-home-Anna"

Best description I've heard in a while! 🤣🤣
So true though. Of course its 2019 so dads being more involved in kids extracurricular activities or school functions is not abnormal but most of the time "stay at home moms" tend to take those things on more then the dads. If I never seen a childs mother and knew she wasn't ill with a disease or had some physical disability that kept her from attending things I would automatically think she was a tit mother who just didn't want to be involved. Having young kids doesn't excuse her either. I used to take my baby into my kids class regularly as a volunteer. Plus she has child care whenever she needs it. If she really wanted to be active in those kids schools she could leave Andrea with the nanny or Jonathan.
She's just a piece of tit loser who doesn't have any intrest in her kids and everyone at the kids school knows it!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The only vague similarity is a flatter shaped nose. She definitely ain't no J.Lo that's for sure!!
Oh I dunno... Princess Anna's makeup looks very similar to JLo's 2009 look.
When she's not weighing pasta, she's tanning, bronzing, contouring, plucking, lining, filling & posing. Who has time for anything else?
Except Wednesday, she always has time to escape from the kids for date night on Wednesday.

princessanna.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Oh I dunno... Princess Anna's makeup looks very similar to JLo's 2009 look.
When she's not weighing pasta, she's tanning, bronzing, contouring, plucking, lining, filling & posing. Who has time for anything else?
Except Wednesday, she always has time to escape from the kids for date night on Wednesday.

View attachment 43807
THAT'S the picture Anna sees her connection with JLo in, then just decided to generalise it to all JLo pics.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can relate 🤣🤣🤣
I couldn’t imagine Anna with twins, Alissa and Andre 3000 are far enough apart to manage both.
Jonny would love it
“We mixed up our twins” “we left one behind” “which twin walks first”

Anna would enjoy the twin buggy workout 🤷‍♀️
In some ways it would be very entertaining to watch

Reactions: 1
Anna on her stories is SUPER WHINY this morning, she says she is so stressed at the moment because there's a lot going on (bear with guys) but she's not going into it, and she's struggling to cope with life problems and keeping a house and having four kids, particularly in the last few weeks.
She's finding work really hard, and the only things she could come up with for examples were "brand deals and work behind the scenes, like projects" She hasn't done a brand deal for a while and Jonathan deals with the business side of things - so as suspected she does nothing - but she wants to give up pretending to do something to admitting to doing nothing.
Anna claims the cleaning lady left a week or two ago and has been cleaning the house solo because it must look a certain way (like a set) and she thinks she's found a replacement but she's struggling to do it all.
She gets recurring bad dreams when she's stressed, like the gate being ope and the dogs running onto the road and getting hit and another is missing appointments or being late, and that is "the worst thing in the world"
She didn't get to practice piano with Emilia and she feels like a failure
This isn't even all she talks about btw, I missed bits in the middle and at the end as well, watch in full with this warning from me

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I laughed at her saying being late is the worst! How many times have they been late for meetings, drs appts, gleam parries? 😂 she’s as deluded as he is .

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just when I thought i couldn't despise this woman any more than I do, she does the whiniest of whiny sweat stories about the hardships of being a stay-at-home-Anna!!

1. Her WORST nightmare is missing appointments or being late... what a scary, scary recurring dream indeed.
2. Excuse me missy, keeping your stepford house immaculate for one week has been your one job, Stay-At-Home-Anna, everyone knows Jonathan and the nanny tend to the children, you didn't even go to your last baby's first day of school!
3. Working behind the scenes on brand deals my ass!! What brand deals? I mean, I feel very sorry for you if it takes you 5 hours to work out how to strategically place a box of weetabix on your breakfast table you entitled twit.
4. Nobody, absolutely nobody asks you how you do it at all - we all ask what the hell you do all day... and now we know. NOTHING. You didn't even practice piano with your child. But good thing that bleeping playroom is immaculate, you really have your priorities straight!!!

And is "sorry I'm flashing you" her new intro?! I hate to say this but E1 flashed us more in last night's vlog........!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Bear with me on this: She reminds me of my teenage daughters who, if allowed to, would lounge around, trying on make up and clothes, exercising, curling their hair, tidying their rooms (arranging cushions) and being on their phones. ALL DAY.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Anna on her stories is SUPER WHINY this morning, she says she is so stressed at the moment because there's a lot going on (bear with guys) but she's not going into it, and she's struggling to cope with life problems and keeping a house and having four kids, particularly in the last few weeks.
She's finding work really hard, and the only things she could come up with for examples were "brand deals and work behind the scenes, like projects" She hasn't done a brand deal for a while and Jonathan deals with the business side of things - so as suspected she does nothing - but she wants to give up pretending to do something to admitting to doing nothing.
Anna claims the cleaning lady left a week or two ago and has been cleaning the house solo because it must look a certain way (like a set) and she thinks she's found a replacement but she's struggling to do it all.
She gets recurring bad dreams when she's stressed, like the gate being ope and the dogs running onto the road and getting hit and another is missing appointments or being late, and that is "the worst thing in the world"
This isn't even all she talks about btw, I missed bits in the middle and at the end as well, watch in full with this warning from me
The boob job appointment must be getting close as she spends an obnoxious amount of time talking about her wee boobs :rolleyes: and how sorry she is to have accidentally-on-purpose flashed her tits once again. Of course she didn't actually flash her boobs, she merely pulled her shirt down to reveal her bra so she could more easily pivot to tit talk. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 12
The fact that the dogs running out and getting hit by cars is the the scariest of dreams for her says it all. I mean, she's obviously not afraid that her children could get catapulted through the windshield, so of course only harm coming to the dogs can be part of her nightmare.....!

• Angry
Reactions: 20
The fact that the dogs running out and getting hit by cars is the the scariest of dreams for her says it all. I mean, she's obviously not afraid that her children could get catapulted through the windshield, so of course only harm coming to the dogs can be part of her nightmare.....!
Anna said she didn't want children. Her most terrifying nightmares are about her dogs being harmed.

I wanted children and have the worst nightmares about them being harmed. I didn't want a dog but we got one because the kids wanted one. I don't have nightmares about the dog.

Just can't relate with Anna on any level.

Did anyone else catch in yesterday’s vlog (I think!) at bath time, Emilia saying she needed the toilet, then says, “Aaarrgghh!! I wee-ed in my pants!” Followed by Creepy Jonny squealing, “Whaaaat?? Get to the toilet!!” How the flying feck could he leave that in??!! They astound me. They absolutely do. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
J filming ‘Andrea’ but just making an excuse to point the camera down at Emilia’s legs. He’s barely in the frame it’s more 30% his head and 70% Emilia’s legs for a good few seconds. Same with the close up of the book he’s reading and Emilia right behind it in sight. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Also does it annoy anyone else when J always repeats Andrea’s name when he wants him to do something?

‘Andrea Andrea Andrea ANdrea anDRea anDREA ANdrEa’

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Did anyone else catch in yesterday’s vlog (I think!) at bath time, Emilia saying she needed the toilet, then says, “Aaarrgghh!! I wee-ed in my pants!” Followed by Creepy Jonny squealing, “Whaaaat?? Get to the toilet!!” How the flying feck could he leave that in??!! They astound me. They absolutely do. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Yes, I thought I saw that too but it simply cannot be true as creepy Jonny says he would NEVER posts private things that could embarrass the kids.
Maybe he left that in so his friendliest friends could have a private moment all their own.

• Angry
  • Haha
One has to know their limits when they open their legs!

😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well she's a very very lucky lady then, as it sounds like she is very stressed and having those awful dreams, it can't be easy.. BUT she has a husband who is now a therapist, problem sorted, she can pour her little heart out to him 24/7 he is full of advice for all his crazy followers, I'm sure he can spend a few minutes a day talking to his troubled wife,and give her his expert advice, or maybe not as she is over 15years old. 🤮 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 43834

...yeaaaaaaaah it can end badly so just film them doing it
Two days in a row she's filmed him climbing on that chair now. Ffs get off your ass, put down the phone and stop him with your hands. He wouldn't be "covered in bruises" if you watched him constantly (in an earlier story he was in the tupperware cupboard while Anna talked about Albi and her detox drink from the other end of the island!) and took him out of dangerous situations such as these.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.