SacconeJolys #9 Almost as unstable as their children's car seats!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is such a disgusting, creepy, irritating man. He has always driven me nuts in the vlogs with his hyperactive antics. I hate that he always interrupts everyone when they're talking, especially when he does it to his kids. He behaves like a teenager on something half the time. He doesn't seem to have a filter. tit just comes out. Hopefully he can dig himself a hole that he cannot climb out with his words.

On body mods. I'm almost certain Anna has had lip fillers. When I watch her sweaty videos her lips look funny and there's line on her top lip. I did think she'd some sort of cheek fillers but now I think that's because of her weight fluctuating. Her face has changed a fair bit over the years but i should imagine some of thats due to ageing.
Also I dont you think she looks pretty here?
View attachment 43479
View attachment 43480
View attachment 43481
And she looks really healthy here. Also look at little lessie!

get a load of this: https://vipmagazine.ie/irish-influencer-reveals-shes-constantly-mistaken-for-jennifer-lopez/
anna reckons people mistake her for J-Lo!

View attachment 43482
Does anyone find this picture utterly creepy. Her face just looks so funny.
That last picture reminds me of the Soundgarden video Black Hole Sun where the peoples smiles are being overly stretched 🤣

And it looks creepy because the smile doesnt really reach her eyes. It looks completely fake.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
He is such a disgusting, creepy, irritating man. He has always driven me nuts in the vlogs with his hyperactive antics. I hate that he always interrupts everyone when they're talking, especially when he does it to his kids. He behaves like a teenager on something half the time. He doesn't seem to have a filter. tit just comes out. Hopefully he can dig himself a hole that he cannot climb out with his words.

On body mods. I'm almost certain Anna has had lip fillers. When I watch her sweaty videos her lips look funny and there's line on her top lip. I did think she'd some sort of cheek fillers but now I think that's because of her weight fluctuating. Her face has changed a fair bit over the years but i should imagine some of thats due to ageing.
Also I dont you think she looks pretty here?
View attachment 43479
View attachment 43480
View attachment 43481
And she looks really healthy here. Also look at little lessie!

get a load of this: https://vipmagazine.ie/irish-influencer-reveals-shes-constantly-mistaken-for-jennifer-lopez/
anna reckons people mistake her for J-Lo!

View attachment 43482
Does anyone find this picture utterly creepy. Her face just looks so funny.
It literally has Jennifer Lopez written above her head. No wonder they think they can take advantage of the people who still enjoy the vlogs.
Screenshot-2019-01-29-10.55.09.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He is a dentist! Have you not seen the videos of him pulling out the kids teeth (wobbly thankfully) with his hands? I reckon he's cursed me as I've had wisdom tooth pain for the past few days.
Tooth pain is the worst :( I hope you get some respite soon. Wisdom teeth are a real pain, I found C Section recovery easier. Orajel always helps me, if you can get some/an equivalent.

Reactions: 3
It literally has Jennifer Lopez written above her head. No wonder they think they can take advantage of the people who still enjoy the vlogs.View attachment 43514
Omg give me strength, are the minions seriously that dense? Anything to worm their way in and kiss Anna's (flat) ass.
The only vague similarity is a flatter shaped nose. She definitely ain't no J.Lo that's for sure!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Honestly..crooked teeth isn't the worst thing about his physical appearance. But I am wondering why he hasn't tried fixing it after seeing Anna after her invisalign.
To be honest I'm just surprised that Anna didn't force him to get it fixed when she's all about the optics.

Omg give me strength, are the minions seriously that dense? Anything to worm their way in and kiss Anna's (flat) ass.
The only vague similarity is a flatter shaped nose. She definitely ain't no J.Lo that's for sure!!
And 2000s J.Los nude lips! Which look crap on her

• Haha
It's been niggling me for a while who scumjoly reminds me of...I often can't face watching his instas... Faced two today out of curiosity from commentary on here... It hit me.... Jack Nicholson... The Shinning... Here s Jonny!!! I laugh but it's also sickeningly creepily kind of acurate😨
jj5.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
It literally has Jennifer Lopez written above her head. No wonder they think they can take advantage of the people who still enjoy the vlogs.View attachment 43514

Would you look at this! They could be twins! 🤣
I even used a not so flattering picture of Jennifer. Nope Anna looks nothing like her.
Plus this pic of Anna is a screen grab from a vlog. She looks nothing like her highly edited pictures she posts on IG

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Dear Princess,
If you feel so sorry for exposing us to your sweaty mess every morning, here's an idea for you: don't go on camera right after your work out and sort your face out first.

There are still cookies left over from baking on Sunday. What the duck? Do they taste that bad? She didn't make many cookies at all, no way there should be still leftovers in a family of 6....

Anna claims to be the hands-on parent who does homework, reading, practicing instruments etc. and Jonathan is not!! now Eduardo isn't allowed to go to music lessons because she's already overwhelmed with Emilia's piano lessons. Seriously, Anna. Watch your own vlogs. Think about how much Jonathan does and what you do........! Here's a little example - you pretended to clean the house at home (aka filming the cleaner's hard work) while Jonathan took Andrea 'to school'. But yes, you are the hands-on parent, absolutely.

And if that wasn't all ridiculous enough, turns out it was Anna who came up with the idea of turning her dimwit husband into a life coach. Yes, that's right, she pushed him to do it, because ..."he gives everyone he meets great motivational pep talks". OMG. Someone stop this family, seriously...

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Pre school, Kindergarten, Nursery, Montessori, play school ARE ALL THE SAME THING.
I thought we were listing the different names for where you shove your kids when you want a break from them [emoji51]
Sorry to have confused you so much you needed to comment [emoji6]
Montessori continues past nursery age. I know 10 yr old geniuses in montessori

Reactions: 1
And if that wasn't all ridiculous enough, turns out it was Anna who came up with the idea of turning her dimwit husband into a life coach. Yes, that's right, she pushed him to do it, because ..."he gives everyone he meets great motivational pep talks". OMG. Someone stop this family, seriously...
Jonathan giving everyone life advice makes me want to cry. He can't put together a cohesive sentence, let alone tell someone how to improve themselves. Let people live their lives, stop telling them to "go do what you love" and "live without regret". Not everyone has the financial stability to do what they love if it's a poor paying job or staying home with their kids, not everyone can just not have regret, that's ridiculous! I live with regret everyday, and that's not going to go away overnight because I say "no more regret for me". He honestly sounds like my worst nightmare, I hate people telling me what to do in my life like they've lived it. Please Jonathan, stop 🛑 NOW before your minions actually listen to you, your advice is crappy

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
J admitting he's a wannabe 12 year old. IQ of 130, yep definitely...
First of all that is creepy. It is a serious matter, in the preview of that episode you see 3 young underaged girls who dont act their age and behave in a very sexual matter. No child should do that....
And the fact that this man decides to make a joke!!!!???? Why not use your stupid useless motivational talks Jotato and show how against you are because social media allow these girls to show themselves and for parents to allow for these to happen. But of course you cant do that because if you did you would have to realize that what you are doing to your children is wrong and they should be allowed to their own privacy.

I despise this gormless wanker tosser!! Some people should have never discovered internet and he is one of them! Cant wait to see what a full of himself he is gonna make on that ASA pannel -.-

• Angry
C540FD46-58D2-4289-890B-11C2C273E4C9.png
0A785E40-510A-41C4-B764-E87C98EEBDDA.png

So why wouldn't you put down the camera instead of coming up with 'witty' captions?!
Tend to your children!! If you're gonna let them climb and film it, they might think that it's a good thing.,, and since she often doesn't watch them at all, they might also do it when they are unsupervised and fall.

And why can't she put some socks on them? Look at Andrea's dirty little feet. It's so cold outside, too! She complained in the sweat story about how cold and stormy it was!

And poor Alessia running around the kitchen island again and again because Anna won't take her out somewhere where she can actually run and play!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
So why wouldn't you put down the camera instead of coming up with 'witty' captions?!
Tend to your children!! If you're gonna let them climb and film it, they might think that it's a good thing.,, and since she often doesn't watch them at all, they might also do it when they are unsupervised and fall.

And why can't she put some socks on them? Look at Andrea's dirty little feet. It's so cold outside, too! She complained in the sweat story about how cold and stormy it was!
I really don’t understand those highchairs.
If she is that afraid of them falling why doesn’t she put the platter on it ?!

I’ve always used highchairs with fixed platters (not removable) because at this age, they stand up easily in it and climb everywhere (you know, to discover spaces and try everything).

They are children they are not supposed to know what is right or wrong (not the word “naughty” as she said), so it’s normal to stand up or climb but it is not normal to let them for Instagram content.
She enables that.
Let alone the fact that it is really dangerous.

Better for me to not begin with the foot matter, it’s a hopeless case.
But it’s not good for him to walk bare foot, as he is still not a “confirmed” walker.
He needs support for his ankles, like this ankle slippers with Velcro, that’s what I have been taught.

Last edited:
View attachment 43554View attachment 43555

And poor Alessia running around the kitchen island again and again because Anna won't take her out somewhere where she can actually run and play!
How can you say you hate a stage of child development. Sure, some things are more challenging and require more effort as a mother but to say you hate it!
It’s like saying you hate when they start crawling because they could get into things they shouldn’t or you hate when they start walking because you have to keep an eye on them more or you hate when they start talking because they can tell you no.
To me it is strange especially for a woman who has chosen to have FOUR children.
Shouldn’t she be proud of her son? She’s acting as though he’s just a chore. She’s not even busy, she’s at home all day without any chores to do so surely she can watch her own baby 🙄 that’s why she chose this “job” right? To be able to stay home with her kids whilst they’re young. Nope! She hates this stage.
Also it really annoys me how instead of helping the children and teaching them not to climb as it’s dangerous she grabs her phone, films it for the strangers of the world and tells them that she hates what he’s doing. How about helping him down and telling him not to climb the high chair! Problem solved.

• Angry
How can you say you hate a stage of child development. Sure, some things are more challenging and require more effort as a mother but to say you hate it!
It’s like saying you hate when they start crawling because they could get into things they shouldn’t or you hate when they start walking because you have to keep an eye on them more or you hate when they start talking because they can tell you no.
To me it is strange especially for a woman who has chosen to have FOUR children.
Shouldn’t she be proud of her son? She’s acting as though he’s just a chore. She’s not even busy, she’s at home all day without any chores to do so surely she can watch her own baby 🙄 that’s why she chose this “job” right? To be able to stay home with her kids whilst they’re young. Nope! She hates this stage.
Also it really annoys me how instead of helping the children and teaching them not to climb as it’s dangerous she grabs her phone, films it for the strangers of the world and tells them that she hates what he’s doing. How about helping him down and telling him not to climb the high chair! Problem solved.
My screenshots are the first and last instastory of the Climb of The Tyrant - SO many stories of him climbing. Not once did she put that damn phone down!
I really don’t understand those highchairs.
If she is that afraid of them falling why doesn’t she put the platter on it ?!

I’ve always used highchairs with fixed platters (not removable) because at this age, they stand up easily in it and climb everywhere (you know, to discover spaces and try everything).

They are children they are not supposed to know what is right or wrong (not the word “naughty” as she said), so it’s normal to stand up or climb but it is not normal to let them for Instagram content.
She enables that.
Let alone the fact that it is really dangerous.

Better for me to not begin with the foot matter, it’s a hopeless case.
But it’s not good for him to walk bare foot, as he is still not a “confirmed” walker.
He needs support for his ankles, like this ankle slippers with Velcro, that’s what I have been taught.
And why are they not even wearing socks? I'd be so worried for their little feet getting too cold, especially when they still have a cold and everything. As a 3yr old I got frostbite on one of my feet and it's never been normal since. It was a complete accident, I was skiing and the people who were watching me didn't realize that I had gotten snow into my boot, it was dismissed because most people get cold feet and what not. So whenever I see someone who looks like they could have cold feet I just cringe. Not that you can get frostbite at the house, but you know...

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.