SacconeJolys #9 Almost as unstable as their children's car seats!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

He really thinks he's a life coach now.
I don't even understand what he's trying to say! Settling is the core ingredient of regret?
What the duck? How is that advice?

And so many of the small regrets, like not making to time to visit a friend or family member, or saying something in the spur of the moment that you didn't really mean, or breaking up with someone you still want to be with... none of that has anything to do with settling.., but sure, thanks for the advice. 🙈
I see it has this: if he settled by the fact that everyone criticised him for giving cold showers to his kids, we would regretted for appearing to be the bad guy. That is why he didnt settle and made videos upon videos on making dumb excuses because in years to come he would regret on never making them.

The same goes with is furious rant on the Stacey documentary. Hey J you may regret in years to come for settling on never releasing a video on the true Stacey!!

Reactions: 10
And this is why he will never stop filming and exploiting his kids. Because the money and status gives him all the things he whishes to have....

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I see it has this: if he settled by the fact that everyone criticised him for giving cold showers to his kids, we would regretted for appearing to be the bad guy. That is why he didnt settle and made videos upon videos on making dumb excuses because in years to come he would regret on never making them.

The same goes with is furious rant on the Stacey documentary. Hey J you may regret in years to come for settling on never releasing a video on the true Stacey!!
Yeah, and he can't settle on just being a little dumb either, he has to make a grandiose show out of it

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I swear everyday is a new day with them.
It’s getting worse.

Oh Anna I’m still waiting for you to answer teenagers’ questions or show your support after your “ED video”, like you suggested.

Reactions: 18
Yeah, and he can't settle on just being a little dumb either, he has to make a grandiose show out of it
Ohh this everyday crap special with johnny will end badly with him looking even more of an idiot than he already his. Can see in a few days him being stupid enough and say, "cold showers are great for education", "a roofie is amazing for getting pregnant", "did you know that installing cameras in every division of your house is great to discover your inner self?". It is only a matter of time, because you know, he is only in this business for 9 years and poor guy still makes mistakes, and you kmow, oh my godness, he should of known better. But it is the nanny fault...

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The "advice" he gave @xsophie_rotarux just makes me sad. Why is he doing this? Why is he messing with people's lives like this?
Well she could take little Annas advice a few months back "everyone has the same opportunities in life. Its how you take them and use them"... should be conforting enought for that woman no? By A logic if she is in that position in life is because the didnt took the opportunities presented to her...

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Just because J ‘has’ mental health issues does not mean he can give advice to millions of people. Everyone has it differently. You can be diagnosed with the same thing but experience it TOTALLY different. I have panic disorder and I get told to ‘ground myself by finding things to see and touch’. But it doesn’t work for me! I can’t do that. My attacks last hours or a full day, not the usual 10 minutes.

Not everyone is textbook. The ‘research’ and information out there is true in some terms but it is not solid advice for some people. J may have this and that, but the people he is preaching to probably either don’t actually have it, self diagnose or they do but they could be made worse by following his ‘advice’ and be confused why it didn’t work because well ‘Jonathan said it worked for him so why isn’t it working for me’

He’s going down a big hole that could land him in trouble

Reactions: 12
A £900 phone case ?? How new money is that ?? Ugh, the taste. 🙈 I bet Kate doesn't have one.
The amount of lables that they like to have on everything is cringy. Visable lables do not make anything look better, and monogrammed lables are just ugly.

Reactions: 7
Well Im going to go out on a limb and suggest delusions of grandeur!
I just feel like it might be really frustrating to witness. And they are educated enough to know the actual impact he could have on vulnerable people. To me it's similar to giving uneducated medical advice. He's not even capable of giving advice based only on his experience since his mind warps the truth so much.

Reactions: 8
Aren't there some members here who are in the mental health field? I feel like you might have opinions about his uneducated babbling and "advice" about such a serious topic as mental health.
I am and I find it absolutely ridiculous. If he’s serious about this, he should be doing his best to educate himself, whether that’s doing an online course or at college. He knows nothing about mental health other than what he’s experienced. And if he did know what he was doing he would know to not make promises to “be there” for people when it’s not even possible

Reactions: 15
The amount of lables that they like to have on everything is cringy. Visable lables do not make anything look better, and monogrammed lables are just ugly.

Something has gone very wrong for these two, in their earlier lives. They are validated by material goods and adulation from strangers. A psychiatrists dream, surely?

Reactions: 13
Joliar will always fall short (sic) for Annal as the wealth she thinks she deserves is Luisa Zizzman level.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Please give your child a snack instead of counseling strangers on the internet when you are barely mentally stable yourself.
E5297050-CBDE-43AD-ACD6-DCD64F99CDE7.jpeg

And the other comment... yeah as if lazy Anna is such a grand prize! LOL

Reactions: 9
I think that “influencers” (especially youtubers),as soon a they reach a fair amount of followers, think that they can and are entitled to write books, give life advices, give mental health advices, etc...

Discussing with people on a subject is a thing but giving advices is surely another one.

And it’s dangerous if you don’t have a degree, you’ll end up giving some BS advices that no one understand, like the performance of today.
Settle ... 🙄🙄🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I think that influencers,as soon a they reach a fair amount of followers, think that they can and are entitled to write books, give life advices, give mental health advices, etc...

Discussing with people on a subject is a thing but giving advices is surely another one.

And it’s dangerous if you don’t have a degree, you’ll end up giving some BS advices that no one understand, like the performance of today.
They complete believe their own BS.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.