SacconeJolys #9 Almost as unstable as their children's car seats!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The moment Anna scared Alessia with that weird black owl and witch scream and alessia started crying.
Yep, Emilia in knickers.

Reactions: 13
I would love to know how much the spend on their weekly shop. I just had a quick look one pack of them napkins were £5 . The smoked salmon alone she buys is £8 for one pack and she buys multiple. Dread to think how much all that gluten free sugar stuff she buys costs

Reactions: 5
What the hell is grandparents day anyway and why does it matter?! Alessia is so young, she'll never remember whether or not she missed out on a grandparents day or not.
And as for picture day.., it's picture day every day at their house anyway.
Alessia doesn't even really know who her grandparents are anyway, let alone grandparents day at school! They're such a cold family!

Reactions: 8
They didn't really need to decorate for Halloween they could have just put up more photos of Anna and Jonathan. Especially ones he uses of her for thumbnails.

Reactions: 13
So instead of picking poor dre dre off the floor when he's upset they stick adele on and he shuts up give the poor kid a cuddle and show a bit of compassion alexa is basically there third parent
more like Alex's is the first parent! And why does he call him Dre Dre or even sometimes Dr Dre the kids is white and ginger!

Ann a cares so much about her kids health

Anna was being such a snob cos about Eddy having to learn two sentences for the school play, she said that it was a lot to learn because it's private school as opposed to state school because when she was young at state school she would only have to learn one of two words! Stupid thick bitch was probably chosen only to learn one of two words because she's thick! State schools put on plays with kids learning more than two words for it! Snooty bitch!
And about Eddy tormenting Alessia with the scary Halloween stuff and Jof telling him to stop, well Eddy has learned that shit from his own parents! Who can ever forget that vlog where Jof and Anna are scaring the shit out of Emilia and Eddy when they were little, with that flying insect and with the remote control spider!

Notice how Jof is going over the top to show he really cares about Alessia since the cold shower incident!

I remember one of the vlogs when that nasty bitch of a mother crept into Eddys bedroom ,he was about 2 or 3 years old and was in bed , she crept into his room with a scary mask on and scared him shitless!

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I remember it was a daddy long leg in Emilia’s room and Anna, Eduardo, and Emilia were scared and J was laughing like a sicko.
Eduardo was crying.

Reactions: 10
Those rattan placemats must be crawling w/ bacteria.

The moment Anna scared Alessia with that weird black owl and witch scream and alessia started crying.
Yep, Emilia in knickers.
View attachment 46238
Oh my gosh! I sure hope that’s a leotard under the tee. Little girls undies aren’t normally black. My daughter would kill me years later if I did that to her! But, it’s still weird they would allow her to walk around like that on camera!

Alessia doesn't even really know who her grandparents are anyway, let alone grandparents day at school! They're such a cold family!
Does Oma ever visit? She’s probably living in a failing house & sick of their BS.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
the big joke.
Does she watch the same vlogs as us orrrr?
Anna, happily sharing the IG story and “taking credit” for what Jonathan does.

Last edited:
This vlog was so painful to watch...
So many trash from the weekly shop, yeah Jonathan, that’s why we buy our food every saturday from the farmers market where we bring our own cotton bags and where we actually buy a real, not processed food and make every meal from scratch. It’s easier to just blab about environment issues, how about you take some real measures and do something about it!

Reactions: 7
His 'fairytale' though - how the family would slaughter ONE animal once a year and eat it for an entire year. How would it possibly last a big family for an entire year, not to mention that keeping meat in the freezer for a year is a bit questionable.

Jonathan took it off her in the next story but why leave the tools in reach for the children anyway?! What if she held it a little differently?! What if she pressed the button? She got it while he was filming somewhere else, she could've drilled her eye out!

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
And an open toilet lid & likely no baby proof toilet lock.

the big joke.
Does she watch the same vlogs as us orrrr?
Anna, happily sharing the IG story and “taking credit” for what Jonathan does.

View attachment 46252
She looks medicated. If not, she’s off her meds.

Most UK supermarkets have stopped plastic bags with their deliveries. You previously had to pay extra for them, but now it's no longer available. Not sure why Ocado still has them. If Jonathan really cared so much, he could do his shopping with other supermarkets, but, ya know, it's not as expensive as Ocado so Anna would not like it.

Reactions: 8
Is she not doing stories anymore? I’m feeling lost without the “good morning guyyz” midnight chats

Reactions: 7
I feel like 'the A team' is a bit more adventurous than the Es ever were. They were lazy with the Es and nothing ever happened, so they now feel no need to be careful with power tools, small items, not baby proofing the house (the baby gates are for the dogs, not the kids).
The As are often left in the playroom unsupervised (you'll see either parent open the door to show the kids in there), they're not monitored while eating, are left to wander about and Anna hasn't got a clue where they are.... it's madness. And it's all on camera.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.