SacconeJolys #9 Almost as unstable as their children's car seats!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are you serious ? I wanna shake this Mom so bad and say " Wake up " , She's home all day and she sends him off to preschool, for ONE hr. Whyyyy.
She isn’t a mum though, she has them for money and shows herself reading to them, and cooking them ‘healthy food’ , baking them cakes and pancakes for breakfast. She also isn’t a mum because mums don’t let their kids play with pills. They don’t leave them alone in a playroom for long period of time. They don’t put them in skimpy bikinis in front of millions of viewers. A mum doesn’t say I’m done and goes to bed at 7pm every night when she doesn’t even have a job to get to the next day. A mum doesn’t label her kids as good or bad depending on their behaviour in the given moment. A mum buckles their kid safely into their car seat so they don’t die. A mum spends as much quality one on one time with their kids as she can so they know they are important, and she listens to them. A mum doesn’t say well if they’re being bullied I’ll just tell them that they need to get over it because other people have bigger problems and this life has given you things like a private education. A mum doesn’t allow her partner to give her child cold showers because it’s too mean for her to do her self, she should not be allowing that treatment at all. Most of all a mum does not choose herself over her kids everyday by filming them and sharing their lives on the internet. That is a choice she makes every single time she pulls the camera out.

I’m not shocked but saddened that Andrea is already going to pre school. Like you said she’s at home all day!! Why! On another note they are going to have constant colds in that house now as Andrea will bring home every bug. Why can’t Anna take him to a group like she went to the other day. I bet that was to meet the other mums or it was at the pre school. ( when she had a ‘mum’ coffee morning with andrea the other week). Funny though it’s not even enough time for them to drive home so they are either sending the nanny out or are staying there with him.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
The hashtag says it all....
B2A1815A-B295-4D1A-8067-A66229FDF4C3.jpeg

She isn’t a mum though, she has them for money and shows herself reading to them, and cooking them ‘healthy food’ , baking them cakes and pancakes for breakfast. She also isn’t a mum because mums don’t let their kids play with pills. They don’t leave them alone in a playroom for long period of time. They don’t put them in skimpy bikinis in front of millions of viewers. A mum doesn’t say I’m done and goes to bed at 7pm every night when she doesn’t even have a job to get to the next day. A mum doesn’t label her kids as good or bad depending on their behaviour in the given moment. A mum buckles their kid safely into their car seat so they don’t die. A mum spends as much quality one on one time with their kids as she can so they know they are important, and she listens to them. A mum doesn’t say well if they’re being bullied I’ll just tell them that they need to get over it because other people have bigger problems and this life has given you things like a private education. A mum doesn’t allow her partner to give her child cold showers because it’s too mean for her to do her self, she should not be allowing that treatment at all. Most of all a mum does not choose herself over her kids everyday by filming them and sharing their lives on the internet. That is a choice she makes every single time she pulls the camera out.

I’m not shocked but saddened that Andrea is already going to pre school. Like you said she’s at home all day!! Why! On another note they are going to have constant colds in that house now as Andrea will bring home every bug. Why can’t Anna take him to a group like she went to the other day. I bet that was to meet the other mums or it was at the pre school. ( when she had a ‘mum’ coffee morning with andrea the other week). Funny though it’s not even enough time for them to drive home so they are either sending the nanny out or are staying there with him.
100%!!!

The poor kids are show pieces and money makers for her, some she likes, others she doesn't. And all this time she doesn't bleeping get that the mean toddler, the tyrant, the feminine boy and the girl with the golden heart who is just like her are the ones paying for her yummy mummy Louis Vuitton Lifestyle.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Very sad. Their children are only little once and it seems to me like they want rid of them as much as possible.
Very sad and I'm very close to truly believing that these idiots done deserve to have kids

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Surprised they’re not looking into pre pre pre pre school for the dogs or something
For alle we know they spend half the day at the kennel... 🙈

He said all kids at the same school, yeah?

So their school says this on their website "school for boys and girls aged 2 to 11"
Why is Andrea going again?

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Question : What does a one-year-old boy in pre pre pre pre “school”?!?!
Genuinely asking.

Also, if he is a climber why doesn’t he go to those indoor playgrounds where he can climb, bounce himself and have fun?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Genuinely asking.
Smearing his food and pooping in his diaper?
The usual activities of a tyrant? He can't even speak yet, Anna can't get him to listen to her to save her life, why would anyone want to look after him in a school setting? And why, if their school is for children aged 2+, is he going?!

I can't quite decide whether or not this comment is sarcasm... but if it's not... OMG!
A0ADA91A-B6C6-47DD-9635-032E7926788D.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
I've never heard of a 1yr old going to school!
A tyrant he may be... but... he just turned one! He's fresh off the boob, what the hell?

Maybe J's new Talk Show requires all of his attention and you know Anna won't want to look after a tyrant by herself!
If I was a mom of 4, it would be nice just have one child in the house during the day to focus on. I have two siblings. My mom made sure to give each of us individual attention and do different things with us.

Reactions: 9
My sister thinks Anna is just full of tit and says whatever sounds good to her at the time and I agree with that, but if we give what Anna said about Andrea any credence then it makes sense why she’s sending him off so early even though she’s home. When she said that she didn’t expect Andrea to want her when he reached out to her one evening, because she had stopped breastfeeding him, she says she thought he didn’t need her anymore. It makes me think she’s not giving him cuddles or snuggles because she wouldn’t think anything of him reaching out if she knew she gave him those. But I feel like she can send him off so young when she’s home and capable because she’s so bleeping distant and doesn’t think he needs her.

*i bet the nanny thinks it’s a good idea like she thought the cold showers were a good idea, they all made the decision, family too [emoji2961]

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
My sister thinks Anna is just full of tit and says whatever sounds good to her at the time and I agree with that, but if we give what Anna said about Andrea any credence then it makes sense why she’s sending him off so early even though she’s home. When she said that she didn’t expect Andrea to want her when he reached out to her one evening, because she had stopped breastfeeding him, she says he didn’t need her anymore. It makes me think she’s not giving him cuddles or snuggles because she wouldn’t think anything of him reaching out if she knew she gave him those. But I feel like she can send him off so young when she’s home and capable because she’s so bleeping distant and doesn’t think he needs her.

*i bet the nanny thinks it’s a good idea like she thought the cold showers were a good idea, they all made the decision, family too [emoji2961]
Such an interesting theory!
A don't think a real mother would call her 1yr old all these things - and I would also think that most mothers would keep their last baby 'a baby' for as long as possible and enjoy all the time with him, especially when she's only got him. Remember the other day when she was taking him out for the morning - she was so nervous that she might have forgotten something which makes me think she never actually spends any time with him at all. She's been through this three times before, surely it can't be that hard to remember what child supplies you need for an outing?
It's all just so sad.

I don’t understand they have a nanny?!
They used to have one and don’t show her but acknowledged her.
But in the new house it’s not really clear if they have one.
Because on the vlogs sometimes she would be on footage without knowing.
We spot a shadow or someone far from the camera.
So I do think they have a nanny.

Also, there is certainly a mother somewhere who is heartbroken because she has no choice to go to work to earn money, instead of cuddling and enjoying time with her baby.
When they are babies time with them is precious.
I know it’s only an hour but it shows that she wants to get rid of her children as soon as she can.

Such an interesting theory!
A don't think a real mother would call her 1yr old all these things - and I would also think that most mothers would keep their last baby 'a baby' for as long as possible and enjoy all the time with him, especially when she's only got him. Remember the other day when she was taking him out for the morning - she was so nervous that she might have forgotten something which makes me think she never actually spends any time with him at all. She's been through this three times before, surely it can't be that hard to remember what child supplies you need for an outing?
It's all just so sad.
You are absolutely right.
I still call my second child “my baby” because I don’t want him to grow up because it’s the “last” one.
Same for my pregnancy and when he was a baby.
I tried enjoying so much more than the first one because for me it was the last one.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
The school is really expensive so for him to go one hour sounds fishy (for him it will be good, for sure. He will probably recive more love and atenttion and less critic). But back to what i wanted to say. That school ir really really expensive and i have seen more than once people saying if more kids go more of the discount.

Well one of the reasons could be that the money is starting to run thin and they have to cut somewhere... so if he goes to school even for one hour could the discount make an impact on their expenses and A gets so happy for having her whole grey house to herself. In the end of the day its all about her... one more hour for her to stare at the mirror with nobody disturbing. And you will see, one hour tomorrow, two hours in a month, the whole afternoon by christmas...

Reactions: 8
They used to have one and don’t show her but acknowledged her.
But in the new house it’s not really clear if they have one.
Because on the vlogs sometimes she would be on footage without knowing.
We spot a shadow or someone far from the camera.
So I do think they have a nanny.

Also, there is certainly a mother somewhere who is heartbroken because she has no choice to go to work to earn money, instead of cuddling and enjoying time with her baby.
When they are babies time with them is precious.
I know it’s only an hour but it shows that she wants to get rid of her children as soon as she can.
I know! The mums that have to go to bed early and don’t have a choice, and the single mums or any mum who has to work long ours to provide for her kids and would give anything for the ability to have all of that time and someone like Anna doesn’t even know how lucky she is!! It’s wasted.

They def have a nanny... Anna couldn’t do it alone. Luisa mentioned seeing the nanny on holiday with them doing all the work with Jonathan and Anna was just lounging. And they do mention the nanny every now and then and said she was in on the cold shower decision. Someone spotted the potential person in the background of Jon’s insta story seated at the end of their table in the restaurant the other day. There was an add a while back in their area that was for a live in nanny of 4 kids, after they moved into the grey mansion, all the ages listed were the same as the Sacone Jollie kids.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
The hashtag says it all....
View attachment 43248

100%!!!

The poor kids are show pieces and money makers for her, some she likes, others she doesn't. And all this time she doesn't bleeping get that the mean toddler, the tyrant, the feminine boy and the girl with the golden heart who is just like her are the ones paying for her yummy mummy Louis Vuitton Lifestyle.
Exactly.

Just because she gave birth to them just because she shares the same blood and DNA with them, it doesn't make her a mother to the kids.

• Heart
Makes me feel so sad. All this oh life is so hard for us with 4 kids and 6 dogs.

The dogs go to day care. And now all the kids will be in school. I'm quite speechless.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Genuinely asking.

Also, if he is a climber why doesn’t he go to those indoor playgrounds where he can climb, bounce himself and have fun?
Yeah, like some type of baby gymnastics

Reactions: 5
I know! The mums that have to go to bed early and don’t have a choice, and the single mums or any mum who has to work long ours to provide for her kids and would give anything for the ability to have all of that time and someone like Anna doesn’t even know how lucky she is!! It’s wasted.

They def have a nanny... Anna couldn’t do it alone. Louisa mentioned seeing the nanny on holiday with them doing all the work with Jonathan and Anna was just lounging. And they do mention the nanny every now and then and said she was in on the cold shower decision. Someone spotted the potential person in the background of Jon’s insta story seated at the end of their table in the restaurant the other day. There was an add a while back in their area that was for a live in nanny of 5 kids, after they moved into the grey mansion.
The nanny was on camera in the house tour video recently, she was seen walking up and down the stairs. Unless that was the friendly ghost, it was the nanny.

Makes me feel so sad. All this oh life is so hard for us with 4 kids and 6 dogs.

The dogs go to day care. And now all the kids will be in school. I'm quite speechless.
Oh yeah the dogs have a dog walker too...

Seriously what the hell does Anna do all day?! I'd love to know, there are only so many hours you can spend in front of a mirror!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.