SacconeJolys #85 four-year-old wrecks the house and siblings, but it’s okay, he probably just had a bad day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to the new thread, and well done to GlitterPoo for the most liked suggestion!

I'll write a recap shortly

---

Recap:
- Anna is a "toxic boy mum", and says she and other boy mums need to be better
- Anna excuses A2 "hitting his sister's, and punching them" due to him "maybe having a hard day"
- Shock horror this TikTok didn't go down well, but it's still there
- She then spent three days in a row with the older three to "try to fix her relationship with them" after favouriting A2, buying one little thing for A1 after she dragged her to a waxing appointment, buying a few things for E2 after dragging them to a Botox appointment, and a whole new wardrobe for E1 (favourites what?)
- Anna is also just generally being shot down for being a terrible mum on every platform
- Jono, hiding away at the moment, sometimes shows up at the end of the vlogs to chat about nothing
- I think he made a comment recently about having a tolerance to alcohol and can drink a bottle of wine without feeling like he's drunk a bottle of wine (feel free to correct me, I didn't watch the clip myself but read it on here)
- Jono has also still not finished painting E1 and what will be E2s room at some point
- Jono just got a new crap part of his tattoo, including covering "squid" and getting a ring and "I *heart* you" on his finger which looks like A2 designed it
- E1 is into "grunge style"
- E2 is into big fluffy toys to show off to the other three
- A1 is still forgotten and treated like a waste
- A2 does whatever they want because there's no consequences for any of his actions

Feel free to add more if needed

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
if they think paul roberts is bad then they need to also think the same of that emily rose… she is also leaving stalkerish comments and has obsessive behaviour over children shes never met

Reactions: 18
if they think paul roberts is bad then they need to also think the same of that emily rose… she is also leaving stalkerish comments and has obsessive behaviour over children shes never met
Did they mention something about this Paul roberts? Have I missed something haha

Reactions: 6
Surely making sure each tuck and stretch is the same as the next is a crucial part of this move...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does she seriously think she is inspiring 'influencing' anyone with that ridiculous attempt at a work out :ROFLMAO: :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What’s going on with Andrea on her IG stories? I wonder if he sees a camera when she talks to him so he starts acting, only some of this gestures and faces look concerning.

Also the snack bag she ordered is a knock-off of the one she wanted, and it is hilarious. And to be honest, seems like a good size given the amount of junk she likes to bring out with her.

Reactions: 16
She might as well go on an actual rowing machine or better yet use the treadmill that's collecting dust!

Using napkins to slide looks ridiculous 🤨
Why doesn’t she just take her shoes off and slide on her socks ?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is she supposed to be using her abs??? she's swinging out the bottom of her spine and her bum.... :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So last night A2 on her stories eating a biscuit with a bib on ? Am I right in thinking the child is four and a half ?

• Wow
Reactions: 26
So last night A2 on her stories eating a biscuit with a bib on ? Am I right in thinking the child is four and a half ?
Yep, they refuse to let him grow up he uses a bib and plastic bowl and cutlery, isn't allowed to grow his hair whilst everyone else can, still in a clearly too small baby car seat and still needs pull ups oh and babbles like a baby and they don't try and discourage it

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Feel free to add more if needed
Anna still saying "Good boy", "Good Girl" a zillion times, so much so she needs an intervention. Its become ridiculous. She says it so many times its beyond annoying. She says it mindlessly with a vacuous expression, no real meaning other than just for the sake of saying it. Ugh..

Reactions: 30
Yes. They have suspended him in toddlerhood, with all that entails. I cannot tell you how nauseating I find that almost shaved head and silicone repellent green bib. 🤮

That child is in for a hard life if they don't get him disciplined now and let him grow up. Poor kids, all of them.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Yes. They have suspended him in toddlerhood, with all that entails. I cannot tell you how nauseating I find that almost shaved head and silicone repellent green bib. 🤮

That child is in for a hard life if they don't get him disciplined now and let him grow up. Poor kids, all of them.
Poor kid -it's bad enough that he looks like Joan with day glo orange hair.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I find it seriously weird seeing a kid Andrea's age in a plastic bib and had a thought... would it be possible that they are purposely keeping him toddler-like for a 'certain' audience? Anna won't be having more kids so this is their last chance for 'toddler' content
I really hope thats not the case because even aside from it being absolutely despicable, that poor boy is also being developmentally deprived

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Anyone notice the 'push' by Jono to portray their giant toddler as a 'gas fella', great craic, the comedian of the family.:rolleyes:

A couple of weeks ago he was bragging about how advanced he was, as he had picked up so much knowledge from the older kids. (As Nan tate would say 'worra load of sh1te):ROFLMAO:

It must be an in house thing, or a personality only a parent could love, but I see nothing resembling fun with that poor child, I mean nothing but gurning, babbling and tantrums. Besides I cannot comprehend a word out of his mouth.

The kid deserves better and I really mean that. ❤

Edited to say: For the love of God, stop with that disgusting bib 🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.