Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Heidi77

VIP Member
They're not really pudding, but you can have them FOR pudding. Pudding is the name given to a thing you eat after a meal. It's another name for dessert. If you had a sausage roll after your dinner, that would be your pudding (technically). The UK is weird, but I know at least where I live and everyone I know that we just refer to something eaten after dinner as pudding, whether that's jam roly poly, a yoghurt or a chocolate biscuit.

With reference to dogs and chocolate, I've taken my dog to the vets numerous time after eating large amounts of chooclate and they don't worry or do anything, they just say keep an eye. But raisins, they'll make the dog vomit immediately. If you google, it says raisins are toxic and dangerous whereas it just says chocolate CAN be dangerous. I'm not saying anybody should give their dog chocolate freely, but I'd probably alos give my elderly and neglected dog a taste guilt free and we can bash the SJs for much more than that.
We're posher in Ireland we call it dessert 😂. But seriously every day? That is not normal.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Bainne

At the beginning. They were leaving the house to go to Brighton. Edie was asking J why he never came to Brighton and then Emilia said something to Jonathan that his Mum was too poor to visit!!!

• Angry

Scarlett O' Hara

VIP Member
I believe she fell on separate occasions and they cane out before the adukt teeth were ready. It seems they don’t take their kids to the dentist, as they’d video it for content if they did! It appears they haven’t put anything in place for Alessia to stop her teeth from affecting her gums or speech
AH J**us, that's just shocking. As an adult who had a very severe childhood illness, I am paying the price both physically and financially in getting my teeth sorted.

It was through no fault of my parents, but my teeth were weakened and whilst looking nice are like marshmallows and break at the sight of a crisp or peanut:cry:

The SacconeJolys need to keep on top of their childrens dental needs, otherwise they are storing up a lifetime of pain and possible tooth loss.

• Heart

leabytottle

VIP Member
I think if this were the case then Anna would have insisted on helping choose the glasses. I think Jonathan did it as he’s a glasses wearer too whilst Anna isn’t - exactly the same in my family, Dad helped me choose as he’s a glasses wearer.
Jonathan admitted the glasses he wore were fake 🤦🏻‍♀️ Something about blocking out the world, or hiding behind the lense 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow

a2343

They used to put all 6 in one single crate until the RSPCA stepped in and told them to get more crates so they now have 6 dogs to 3 crates, which is still awful
Yeah and the way they use the crates is for locking the dogs up. Crates should be used as a safe space for a singular dog rather than for strict confinement. Don’t they keep the dogs in the crates in the laundry room at night? I don’t understand why they can’t give them the run of the laundry room and have the crates open so they can come and go. Oh, wait, that’s right! They never trained the dogs with any form of basic behavioural manners and so the dogs run riot (no fault of the dog, a dog will only behave as well as you teach it) and they don’t want to have to clean up after them or do any work to train them.

I hate to think what they will do when these dogs reach old age and pass on, will they just get another bunch of designer pups and the sorry circle will continue again!

• Angry

binlova

VIP Member
At the start she’s chewing but the ice cream is whole? I am weary of the frequency of the “recovery” content on her page, as if she’s trying to prove somet.

Speaking as someone who is in (later stages) of recovery and used to follow a lot of recovery accounts (a big part of my recovery was actually moving away from that!), performative posts like this can often come when they’re trying to mask the reality.

For Anna’s sake (and those kids) I hope that’s not true)
strange when she has slimed down so much recently. She is clearly back in

• Sad

Magnolia23

VIP Member
sorry but I highly doubt she will get a freebie for plastic surgery- all of the ones I know are very wealthy and there is a huge market already right now for both aesthetic procedures and plastic surgery (probably due to social media). None of these doctors need the promotion in return for a freebie. I am very skeptical she will actually do it though- I don't think they have the extra funds to actually do it anymore.
She may actually from some start up or low range company... (or maybe her dentist is expanding her range to more than botox as someone previously jokingly said👍😁)
I cant believe she is doing this after all the body positivity posts this is so damaging and all she will do is a ',ah I was deep in my ED when I post those' yet never delete them as she didnt with her blog posts she admitted the same in past..... horrid bitch anal is

• Heart

Eyesopened

VIP Member
this is fab thanks so much, I always do a menu for the week before I go grocery shopping but thinking of meals can be a pain, thanks for the ideas on this I’ll definitely use it for ideas!

ive just signed up to this website, I had no clue about family bloggers etc so my mind is blown by all the goings on. I had to sign up to thank you for this post tho! ☺
Welcome ❤
The menu is the one used at the sj kids school, I so hope the kids aren’t afraid to chose meat options .
E2 was envious of a2 getting attention at the rugby, those poor kids are so messed up. I hope Alessia is able to find her way through it all, I worry that she will end up like Peaches Geldof, maybe it’s being dinky and blonde , but her vulnerability matches Peaches

Crl8

Yeah one of my best friends is as bullied at private school cause her mum and dad didn’t have a good jobs as the other kids, cause her a lot of issues and she was ended up with an ED because it was the last boy thing she could control
Guys I apologise I’ve just read this back and it doesn’t even make sense 😂

• Haha

evoway13

VIP Member
Is it Anna singing their intro song??!!!
No, it's by Alexander Le'Strange and Cindy La Regia . I don't know if he's paid the artist as it's copyrighted

I watched a vlog a few days ago where Anna was handing out Cornetto's - all of the children looked puzzled - as though they'd never had one before. I find it incredibly sad that their diet is extremely limited. I've never seen a huge bowl of fruit in their house. I found that having a wide variety of fruit on display, encouraged my two to eat it. With Sunday roasts/stews/casseroles, I would cook lots of different veg. Even now on a Sunday, my hubby will say 'please don't cook eight different types of veg!' 😂

Anna could make cauliflower and broccoli cheese with peas/sweetcorn on the side..........

Last edited:

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
I think after the many scandals, Dom was the only one still interested in keeping them, and when he left, they finally got dropped.
Dom always gave me creep vibes when he’d appear in his clients vlogs so not surprised he was happy to help Jono for as long as he could.

JeriHaribo

Chatty Member
I dont know much about plastic surgery but I'm amazed they allow somebody with an ED to get that procedure?
They don't care as long as you hand over the money. I guess it's not entirely crazy to wonder if she has body dysmorphia alongside her ED? It's concerning that in her fragile mental state that she will start down this road and not know when to stop. I already think it's mad that women in early to mid thirties are having Botox, fillers etc but that's just my personal opinion.

BettyRose

They're not really pudding, but you can have them FOR pudding. Pudding is the name given to a thing you eat after a meal. It's another name for dessert. If you had a sausage roll after your dinner, that would be your pudding (technically). The UK is weird, but I know at least where I live and everyone I know that we just refer to something eaten after dinner as pudding, whether that's jam roly poly, a yoghurt or a chocolate biscuit.

With reference to dogs and chocolate, I've taken my dog to the vets numerous time after eating large amounts of chooclate and they don't worry or do anything, they just say keep an eye. But raisins, they'll make the dog vomit immediately. If you google, it says raisins are toxic and dangerous whereas it just says chocolate CAN be dangerous. I'm not saying anybody should give their dog chocolate freely, but I'd probably alos give my elderly and neglected dog a taste guilt free and we can bash the SJs for much more than that.

Not necessarily, I work in a vet and we use a chocolate toxicity calculator to work out how much of a concern it is based on the type of chocolate, amount eaten and dogs weight - but every Christmas we run out of consult rooms because of dogs we have brought in which we have to induce vomiting in - Raisins have a much lower toxic dose which is why we say to bring them in immediately.

• Heart
  • Sad

a2343

Anna saying a boy who used to be ginger turned blonde in the children's school (is this even possible without dye?), proceeding to ruffle Andreas hair and then says to Emilia "no I do not think he will turn blonde he will always be a ginge" WTF she clearly hates ginger hair she would dye it, if it meant she wouldn't be judged.
Anna is delusional.

hillygreentree

Anna is a massive joke of a parent. I am very sick with a high fever, negative for the spicy cough. Have kept my child at home with me to prevent him passing anything on to any other preschoolers if he is to become sick in the next couple days. I’ve done the washing, made breakfast, got my child set up for the day. All while feeling like I am going to faint while battling chills.
I would like the minions to congratulate me for doing the bare minimum please! (Joking really) 😂😂 I really hope there aren’t young girls looking up to Anna for inspiration/as a role model. She is a mother by birth right but never seen her be anything more.

Reactions: 10

Ansybanana

Knowing them I would guess they’ll get it done for free and vlog the whole experience, showing the doctor and so on

Just-opinion

VIP Member
Shoes and swimming costumes should not be hand me downs. Just my personal opinion. As someone who did regular swimming classes and having a pool in the backyard, a swimming costume would wear after 6 months, if it still fits. My shoes at school would always be on the verge of falling apart at the end of the year

That part in todays vlog A & J was filming the behind the scenes tik tok they did, did I miss the joke, Anna was laughing uncontrollably when J was trying to lift her on the kitchen bench a few times, like I get having a laugh and getting the giggles but she was laughing excessively, like full on, not even Jonathan was really laughing not to her level anyway, it was an over reach and i was trying to figure out, whats so funny?

She did the same when she was talking about that oodie thing she was wearing the other day and was carrying on about it what seemed like forever and thought it was the funniest thing , she does this often, literally in fits of laughter and add in that heavy cackle thing she does at something when its not even funny, I dont know, maybe I'm not seeing it and it's hilarious, but it just seems over the top, it looks fake plus she looks over at the camera when she is doing it, it just seems so put on.

Okay, I'll get my coat..😄 I realise I have written a comment about someone laughing.. but it's Anna you know.
I think it's because Jono was touching her and he doesn't ever do that lmao
It was everytime his hands got near her boobs, and thought him lifting her up by the thighs was worse
It was ridiculously overdone in terms of her laugh, but it was absolutely because she was awkward with Jono touching her hahaha

Last edited:

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
At this point I don’t believe Emilia (or any of the kids for that matter) should ever be out just walking by herself down the street. Her safety is nonexistent at this point and God forbid what would happen to her if she was just discovered alone and vulnerable. There are probably all sorts of creeps stalking them silently just waiting for their opportunity to pounce.
They don't live in a neighbourhood as such. They live on a long, somewhat busy road, with only large houses so there's a lot of gaps between the houses. It's not like she can go out and meet up with her friends or go to a playground on her own or anything like that.