SacconeJolys #72 Video killed the Jotato star

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jotato … when we filmed Stacey Dooley they filmed a birthday party and going to London and they didn’t put that in the show. Anna had her ED and didn’t want to do the show. It was Jonny

He isn’t happy, finaly a user calling him out really

Hes trying to justify the “is it a bad thing” he’s trying to say he said something different

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The fact that swimming lessons are causing anxiety issues for eduardo is heartbreaking
Why the hell can't she just put him in a pair of trunks, all the kids know he is a boy, putting him in a costume surely causes more anxiety, I just don't get it. 🤷‍♀️ He will get more unwanted attention in a costume than in trunks I'm sure. Even with the costume on its obvious he's a boy, it's just ridiculous.

Reactions: 33
I wouldn’t spill tea on Stacey but he was worried on how they portray them and apparently they tried to get the vlog that Jonny put up after down as it contradicts what Stacey’s show showed

She thinks that there is things Johnny is doing online that will harm Edie.

do you believe that they don’t get invited to parties cause she’s trans.
she does get invited now apparently, he said he said yesterday that he didn’t used too.

this is my opinion…. If Edie went to sleepovers.. it would be all over TikTok etc

Apparently edie is his most popular child. What a rank thing to say

She is asking how he’s going to navigate Edie transition and is saying it’s a private thing to speak about.
the reason he’s doing TikTok live is like it’s a story or a sc unless someone screenrecords and uploads it

Jesus Christ he just went to her “let me finish”

rude little gnome

Someone is pushing tattle

May or may not be me….

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Is it just me or has he gone really grey like the idea of potentially getting a normal job must be reallys stressing him out

• Haha
Reactions: 16
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA “I was getting messages saying I wish you were my dad”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I shouldn’t laugh but someone commented “free my man edie” i’m dead HAHAHAHA

• Haha
Reactions: 39
He will continue to make fun TikTok’s but not to explain things

he is in control of what he says now, I think he is referring to his old management

Reactions: 7
At a time we were one of the most influential and he thought by deleting the videos (he didn’t delete them tho did he) he might start a change of others following suit

Can someone see what the most popular thread title is?

Reactions: 1
Do people actually believe that the reason he privatised all videos was to protect his kids??? Bull. tit. He was scared of anything else being found!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Here Emilias as they are home from school

he said edie is a She/her and sometimes people get it wrong and looks at E1. And she says she doesnt get it wrong

while he’s letting her read the bleeping comments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
The live was terrible again. I learned nothing. Jonathan deflects on most questions. Giselle has nothing to offer. He still doesn't understand informed consent. He gets super snarky and defensive. I am mortified that he's a fellow Irish man. I wish they'd just disappear off the Internet

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I love thefoleythree followed her awhile now jono isn't intelligent enough to understand more than a short sentence at a time tho

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.