SacconeJolys #72 Video killed the Jotato star

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the pool thing??
Jojo had made a pool park in the backyard with a bunch of cheap items and kept trying to get Alfie to respond. He never did and I think it was a few videos that he tried. There were crickets on Alfie's end.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He felt bad cause she wasnt being represented in their content. he felt that her being brave made him come out???

he’s getting the book redacted as he called her Eduardo and he’s getting it changed to Edie

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Okay so he’s accusing Alfie of being a hypocrite for saying he doesn’t like family bloggers now he films and posts pictures of Ottie online. There’s a difference between posting a picture or two of your child and filming them everyday and basing your career on them. Can’t believe I’m defending Alfie smh

• Wow
Reactions: 41
Just want to add tattlers…. When I refer to her/edie, it’s because I’m paraphrasing. I don’t agree with this

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The fact that a current caller identifies as they/them and he’s called them a girl🤦‍♀️ You would think Jono had some sort of idea of this if he’s non binary🤦‍♀️

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Talking about the coming out video. He didn’t label himself as he wasn’t ready …..

or cause you were making it up as you went you weirdo

Asking about Erika asking if they were getting a cold or warm shower… it’s a joke, funny joke Jonny hahahaha

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Okay so he’s accusing Alfie of being a hypocrite for saying he doesn’t like family bloggers now he films and posts pictures of Ottie online. There’s a difference between posting a picture or two of your child and filming them everyday and basing your career on them. Can’t believe I’m defending Alfie smh
yeah same :ROFLMAO:

also i think Alfie really didn't like Jonathan's attitude toward zoe and the fact that they used her during Anna's miscarriage,remeber she was here as "support" during that horrible period....

Reactions: 13
Apparently he says stuff without thinking and he’s the worst person to be srrround and platformed

I hope people are finding this helpful and not that I’m talking crap hahaha

What a surprise ANOTHER FEMALE

Reactions: 5
gosh he has a looooot of free time!! where are the kids? where is anna? isn't it bed time? i'll go because i actually have a life to live ^^

Reactions: 14
i think this girl is a fan and she’s away

yassssss this girl thefollythree has put videos against them on her own page. This will be grest

She thinks it’s a topic that’s worth discussion

Reactions: 7
firstl, she just wants to have a civilised convo, she feels that his child while be suffering due to his actions, because peoples issues aren’t with edie but with him. People are speaking about cold shower, mile high, yoghurt etc. paints him in a bad light. Apparently broke her heart when he said that edie dosent get invited places and wonders if it’s cause of him because of the pedalo comment on Stacey Dooley

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.