SacconeJolys #72 Video killed the Jotato star

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone know where Erika Anna’s sister is these days?
She still lives in Brighton and is kinda active on Instagram I think? Shes also active on depop, I know this because she liked one of my depop listings a few weeks ago loool

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh yes, she claimed she couldn't go out as she was breastfeeding. SHe literally spent the whole first year of each baby's life not leaving the house coz she breastfed, not realising that it's much easier to go out when you're breastfeeding than bottle feeding. I remember Myka was breastfeeding too and had literally flown across the world to stay in Anna's house and her face when Anna was giving the breastfeeding excuse as to why she couldn't go out for a meal with them was hilarious
Didn’t she take Alessia to the US for some random promo of something when she was tiny? Or did I dream that?

Reactions: 12
Another day, another ad.
How can people still sponsor this woman??
A few stories before she's making fun of two children being horrified and now there's another ad.

She's a monster just like her husband.

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Didn’t she take Alessia to the US for some random promo of something when she was tiny? Or did I dream that?
Yes, I think it was for Benefit? She flew to the US with a tiny newborn Alessia, so she defeats her own claim that she can't go anywhere while breastfeeding. Of course she had a Nanny and a PA with her though. So she can do these things, she's not controlled and told not to go anywhere. She is allowed, she just choses the lazy route

Reactions: 31
I don’t think police or SS or the school got involved he would have deleted tiktok etc, I think he just had a drunken rage moment and thought it would cause attention. But it will backfire, no one cares and he’s audience won’t increase
With Tiktok he can twist it that its just acting sketch, so many kids do it, but he can't do that with his old YouTube videos - that's personal private life and insta are just family photos.
All intimate stuff was in the videos.
That's why I think he only deleted youtube, the rest is 'just for fun' excuse.
Insta stories will disappear after 24hrs and he didnt post kids on tiktok in last 4 videos. He is trying to portray it's all about him. He even changed 'just having fun with MY KIDS' from description on tiktok to ITS ME I'm grown up who has kids....
So something must have happened.

But I'm sure once this is 'over' kids will be back in full force earning money for daddy

Reactions: 22
This woman is such a psycho - how would anyone find this video of children being absolutely terrified funny, I don't know. I have a very dark sense of humour but this is just vile. She really seems to enjoy seeing children scared. :sick:

View attachment 1214546
She’s completely nuts! How is it funny to see kids terrified?? I have a genuine fear of people dressed up in costumes covering their face, after I was chased by a character at a theme park as a child. I can tell you, these kids will be traumatised, even if it was revealed who was inside. How can she find humour in that? I honestly don’t know if she’s so in her own world, or Jonathan hasn’t let her see what’s going on with their videos (as in Hes got security settings to prevent her watching 😳) but she’s carrying on talking about skincare, doing ads and now wearing a (tit) pyjama top and weird red jeans and asking if what she’s wearing is a top or pyjamas...

Even if SS were involved they can't force someone to take videos down
I don’t think they can either. Definitely school can’t, unless they’re sharing the school, but even then, I don’t think they’d be able to do anything. Both could strongly advise they took them down, but I think he’s trying to hide further snooping

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I can’t believe some people think this man is sincere. He is still being defensive and not taking accountability. This is all for show and trying to do damage control which because he is narcissistic he thinks he’ll get away with it. I’m sure it’s killing him he can’t post Eduardo all over he social at this time but as sure as the heat on him dies down he’ll pick up right where he left off.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Hi, been lurking here, active on another thread.
Does anyone remember one Halloween years ago when E1 and E2 were tiny, they terrified them with fake spiders? They kept doing it, and the kids were genuinely terrified, and they thought it was hilarious and filmed the whole thing. They got a fair amount of criticism for it at the time.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
Will be interesting to see how many freebies and brand deals they get after a few months of letting go of their usp - child exploitation. Though doubt it will happen. Aren’t most of their deals with kid toys? She def doesn’t have any chance in the fashion world anymore, and how many more products can she add to her skincare routine🤣. The makeup never changes, she uses someone else’s workout routine, the food shop is horrific and the cooking obnoxious. Jonathan doesn’t get any brand deals anyway.They never do anything interesting, There’s literally nothing left!
Were the YouTube years really that lucrative that they’re set for life now?!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
too many people online are giving him the benefit on the doubt saying maybe he has woken up and realised, Seriously a week ago this guy was exploiting his childs trans journey in every single title. I doubt that much has changed, gleam or their managment has tried to take some damage control. Surely this will be a massive drop in income.
They don’t have management anymore, they got dropped about a year ago! That’s why everything has gotten even more unhinged lately because Jono has no one telling him no.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
To he honest, I am a little disappointed of the Canadian guys' (Josh) latest video on them.
It almost feels like he got paid by Jonathan to be nice. Josh almost acted like he buys the tit Jonathan says even though it's obvious that it's all for show (his content of the kids on Instagram and tiktok is still there)

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I seen people watching the Stacey Dooley docu for the first time and commenting that Anna looks shy and controlled etc. She's shy because a gorgeous, strong, independant and successful woman is in her house. She never knows how to act around women she isn't paying. She's never had any true friends and she's intimidated. Not by her husband, but by Stacey
Stacey said I can’t believe how introverted and insular she is. And then Anna goes out of her way to tell everyone how much of an “extrovert” she is. Remember her getting really defensive about it 😆
Everything and everyone needs a label with this family.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Yes... Something to do with Benefit? Eyebrow make-up or something? They photoshopped her to such an extreme amount, that she looked unrecognisable! I never saw hide nor hair of the collab again, so I'm assuming it tanked pretty quickly.

Reactions: 13
To he honest, I am a little disappointed of the Canadian guys' (Josh) latest video on them.
It almost feels like he got paid by Jonathan to be nice. Josh almost acted like he buys the tit Jonathan says even though it's obvious that it's all for show (his content of the kids on Instagram and tiktok is still there)

This is exactly how I feel. It wouldn’t be the first time they’ve paid someone to stop them talking about them. Anyone remember when Louisa Zissman was on holiday at the same place as them? She spoke about it on her podcast but later had to edit it out. She’s said that she was contacted about it. I’m not sure if this was paid to stay quiet (she doesn’t need the money) but whatever happened, he got his own way and it was removed

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Yes, I think it was for Benefit? She flew to the US with a tiny newborn Alessia, so she defeats her own claim that she can't go anywhere while breastfeeding. Of course she had a Nanny and a PA with her though. So she can do these things, she's not controlled and told not to go anywhere. She is allowed, she just choses the lazy route
It was the photoshoot for the brow kit she gave Stacey.

Reactions: 7
This couple are opposite ends of the spectrum of what's going on....

One is carrying on as if no massive major life events are happening (child and gender discussions and husband and imaginary friend/gender neutral) who is advertising old clothes (top with apples?!) And make up...and carrying on regardless!

The other is having a crisis of identity/purpose/losing income stream

All very very odd.

keep calm and carry on Anna..
Keep calm and carry on....

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Someone on here said that some of the most obvious unpleasant videos disappeared from YouTube first (those that mentioned teen Erika for example). Then they were suddenly all gone. Gives me the impression that he started by trying to remove anything that could be used against him and then couldn’t be bothered so removed them all. That makes it seem like it is nothing to do with SS or school but just a response to the deserved negativity.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.