SacconeJolys #72 Video killed the Jotato star

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would guess social services actually got involved or there has been some meeting with someone and concern raised ..... so they had to take the channel down

That's a BIG assumption but it would make sense as they need to take action to protect the kids, especially as they are now getting older

Reactions: 34
I seen people watching the Stacey Dooley docu for the first time and commenting that Anna looks shy and controlled etc. She's shy because a gorgeous, strong, independant and successful woman is in her house. She never knows how to act around women she isn't paying. She's never had any true friends and she's intimidated. Not by her husband, but by Stacey
Yep exactly. Remember when Myka and those other girls came over to stay with them? She was so awkward around them and had to stick to her routine. She went to bed early while Jonathan was the one staying up and chatting with them. They also wanted to go out to dinner and do things outside of the house but Anna made excuses and stayed home. She’s not a girls girl - she has no real girl-friends.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Jonathan aside, looking at Anna’s latest insta stories the goings on are starting to take their toll on her appearance. Or she’s trying extra hard with more layers of makeup. Nothing is hiding that she’s lost a bit of genuine healthy glow and is looking gaunt in the face though. Just own it Anna. Tell the truth, life is kind of hideous right now and not everything is picture perfect. I mean, we SEE Jo’s posts for goodness sake!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I did not need to see Anna's vulva this morning. Those jeans are NOT a good fit. Someone tell that lady she needs to sort her style out. It is horrendous.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
I am trying to figure this woman out. It’s either grooming, brainwashing, Stockholm syndrome or she is actually as evil as Jolene. I can’t figure out which it is.
I think she is as bad as Jotato, they are a couple of narsassists who are both so wrapped up in themselves that they cannot see anything else, it's always everyone else's fault with both of them, they both love sitting on their ar*es all day, both very lazy, both love money & stuff, both really only see their kids as a way to earn that money & live the lifestyle they have, even though to us 'normal' people their lifestyle is tit.

They will never change, the only time I can ever see them changing is when the money runs out, they really will be in complete free fall then as neither have anything else to offer the world, they are both failures at life.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I don’t think police or SS or the school got involved he would have deleted tiktok etc, I think he just had a drunken rage moment and thought it would cause attention. But it will backfire, no one cares and he’s audience won’t increase

Reactions: 36
The whole tiktok is a manipulation. He wants people to view him in a “hero” type light and the TikTok’s from the exposure accounts have completely ruined that perception. He’s terrified that he’s going to be labelled a creep or whatever, so is trying to do damage control. Again he doesn’t address the situation or comments appropriately. Rather than standing up and saying “I said these things, I regret them, I will want to change my platform” He spends a good amount of time blaming others like Stacey in the documentary for apparently painting him in a bad light (not true), to then carrying on plugging away on how he’s a victim, instead of how actually owning up to how his behaviour has affected or could affect his children. Stacey didn’t see the “r**fie joke”, “the mile high club”, “the yogurt video” comments and she didn’t make them. She also didn’t make the countless uncomfortable click bait titles. He keeps saying his two older children can consent (completely disregarding that they can’t), so no, to me he hasn’t changed. He’s still disregarding their privacy, he still has TikTok’s that could cause future mental health harm to his kids. He doesn’t care. He just wants what he wants for himself, to look like a heroic guy who allows his child to freely express themselves. When in reality, he’s completely made this journey about money and views, again for HIMSELF. He’s leading E2 into a world where it’s almost like a complete carbon copy of Giselle which is highly irresponsible. He shouldn’t be sharing anything inappropriate or personal about his kids either in the first place. There’s plenty of talk for babies, marriages, relationships, that shouldn’t be in the brain or obsessed about by an 8 year old child in my opinion. People who are saying “Oh look he’s changed” are just having wool covered over their eyes. He’s still the same and always will be, he’s just manipulative and will try and get everybody to believe his words to manipulate people to think he’s a good person.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I would guess social services actually got involved or there has been some meeting with someone and concern raised ..... so they had to take the channel down

That's a BIG assumption but it would make sense as they need to take action to protect the kids, especially as they are now getting older
if it had been the case, tiktok and instagram would have been closed too.

i think he tried to make a move and will now try to rebrand himself as a "speaker". he will make sitting down videos like the ones he makes on insta.

the disparition of the vlogs must have created interaction with his audience. he must be delighted of the attention he gets.

Reactions: 20
I am so confused… came here from TikTok.. who is Giselle?
Gisele is Jonathans imaginary friend

That's right. A man in their 40s having imaginary friends. He definitely needs therapy but he makes it out like it's perfectly normal!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
Yep exactly. Remember when Myka and those other girls came over to stay with them? She was so awkward around them and had to stick to her routine. She went to bed early while Jonathan was the one staying up and chatting with them. They also wanted to go out to dinner and do things outside of the house but Anna made excuses and stayed home. She’s not a girls girl - she has no real girl-friends.
Oh yes, she claimed she couldn't go out as she was breastfeeding. SHe literally spent the whole first year of each baby's life not leaving the house coz she breastfed, not realising that it's much easier to go out when you're breastfeeding than bottle feeding. I remember Myka was breastfeeding too and had literally flown across the world to stay in Anna's house and her face when Anna was giving the breastfeeding excuse as to why she couldn't go out for a meal with them was hilarious

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

That's right. A man in their 40s having imaginary friends. He definitely needs therapy but he makes it out like it's perfectly normal!
But also Giselle has been around since Jono was 3 years old, and was created as a coping mechanism because he was different. Giselle has reportedly "taken over the skin machine" and let Jonathan hide in Domdie when people were mean to him
This all sounds like a lie, and it could be, but it's what Jonathan has said

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

or his feminine alter persona that wants expensive coats and bags...he still needs to clarify if she's inside of him, in his head or a friend "other than him" who interacts with him. He doesn't really now, it depends on the narrative

Reactions: 25

I highly doubt it. Youtube would have so much dodgy content with the thousands of hours, doesn't make them much money anymore and they'd pretty much given up on it. Was more of a liability keeping it up.

Easy move to private it and then just keep doing stuff on insta.

Reactions: 16
Him and Anna should have addressed their issues and worked to fix them before bringing kids into the world

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I am so confused… came here from TikTok.. who is Giselle?
She's the one that buys him his 2k coat and the LV scarf, she lives in his head, his other personna 🙄 basically the guys a nut job & Giselle is just a name he made up to sell his book, which flopped 😂 she also likes to spend money, but only on Johnathon of course, as his kids walk around with toes bleeding because their shoes are too small.

• Wow
Reactions: 32
I've just realised. (Sorry if it's already been said) when Jotato says [like a podcast, without the effort of making a podcast] he means a youtube video of them chatting, therefore still using his monetized youtube platform!!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.