SacconeJolys #68 Poor, poor Lessie had a bad fall, Daddy don't care, he got a new haul!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok but you are aware that plenty of people of all ages, including young people, say ‘hun’ and it has nothing to do with drag race?The fact Jonathan likely told him to say it doesn’t negate the fact that it exists outside of the word ‘hunty’. It’s not just old nannies who say hun
Yeah, we know. It's also very common usage by women who write like "jus me n da kids from now on hun" but it's pretty clear from context where E2 got hun from and that does seem to be Drag Race from the poses and American twang.

Reactions: 14
We know this is what hun is, but the context and manner E2 used it in definitely sounded like the way it is used on the Drag Queen circuit which IS hunty.
I mean, even the cheeky ‘hun’ lots of people use is still the one that’s short for honey, not hunty 😅

Reactions: 4
Not sure why the hun/hunty thing has touched a nerve for some people. 🤣 Even if E2 used it in the cheeky way, this is not a normal thing for a 7 year old to say. All good now? Crack on if you say hun, nobody cares!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Ok but you are aware that plenty of people of all ages, including young people, say ‘hun’ and it has nothing to do with drag race?The fact Jonathan likely told him to say it doesn’t negate the fact that it exists outside of the word ‘hunty’. It’s not just old nannies who say hun.
And Ben Shapiro is a bleep. Whether people agree with him or not on issues he does not give a damn about E2 and is sharing this to his millions of followers knowing full well the abuse that will come, and not just at Jonathan. Total bad faith actor.
Good lord we get it’s a word. whats your point?

Reactions: 5
Not sure why the hun/hunty thing has touched a nerve for some people. 🤣
I don’t think nerves have been touched on either side, some have said that the short for honey but is an old person thing and another said Irish people don’t say hun unless it’s ‘thanks hun, Penney’s’. Neither of those are true 🤷🏼‍♀️ Where E2 got it doesn’t really matter in the grand scheme of things

I don’t think nerves have been touched on either side, some have said that the short for honey but is an old person thing and another said Irish people don’t say hun unless it’s ‘thanks hun, Penney’s’. Neither of those are true 🤷🏼‍♀️ Where E2 got it doesn’t really matter in the grand scheme of things
Okay hun 😁 let's move on

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Christ, can we get past this now! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If he got it from watching drag race it matters because it’s not appropriate was what I think most of us were getting at. Not if it’s a word outside of that.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Good lord we get it’s a word. whats your point?
Sorry are only some people allowed to reply to points on the thread or something? Other people are replying to posts giving their take and saying the word only comes from X and Y so it MUST be from drag race are you going to reply to those too? Conversation not allowed here?

Christ, can we get past this now! 🙄
Ahhhhh hun, don’t be like that

Reactions: 1
You're all wrong anyway, E2 blatantly said "hun" in reference to notorious head chopper offer Attila The.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why does Edie keep his/her mouth open in that tiktok?! You can see on their face it’s uncomfortable and they’re maiing an effort to keep it one. Then, Jizzato pops in, with his mouth open, too. He’s like “see, Daddy does this too, it’s fine”. Just look ad Edie’s face in the video, you can clearly see they’re trying so hard to keep it open.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
she's 34???? omg i honestly thought she was closer to 40's aswell 😂
So I’m in my 40’s and look younger than her. I’ve had zero work done, and I’ve moisturised since I was 19- plus my mum doesn’t look her age either. I have a friend who’s my age, who was an advanced nurse practitioner. She now does aesthetics- including Botox and fillers. She definitely didn’t need it herself, but has had some. You can tell she’s had them, and it’s aged her! Anna is the same, it’s made her look older. It doesn’t help that her style is that of someone older too. I can’t put my finger on it, is it the pattern, material, length of her skirts? Her makeup ages her also- she looks better without it

Reactions: 21
He removed a couple of comments on his latest tik tok of E2 that were liked hundreds of times because they were calling him out for it being scripted . What a coward.

Annal does not give a tit what he does with those kids, for someone who says she has to be in control and organised, she's the opposite when it comes to him and the kids, she never used to know what was in the vlog until she watched it whilst doing her pathetic exercises the next morning, its the same with reels etc, she appears not to know from one minute to the next whats going on.

Yawn, him going on about remembering when he was three, laughable again, he can't even remember his own children's names let alone last week...

Anyone else fall over laughing at him saying about the lengths she goes to for the dogs... like boiling a few eggs is hard. She NEVER walks them, which is for anyone with mobility the least you can do for them.
The comments are still there on the one where it says 'this is what the dad wants' - the ones talking about it being scripted ....have nearly 1000 likes

Reactions: 11
why are people obsessed with knowing Eduardos sexuality? I don’t understand…
They're weird, that's why.

Honestly though, I don't get why people are like this when it comes to anyone they interact with, in real life or on the internet. Like, is it going to make you think differently about someone if they're gay or straight?

Why does Edie keep his/her mouth open in that tiktok?! You can see on their face it’s uncomfortable and they’re maiing an effort to keep it one. Then, Jizzato pops in, with his mouth open, too. He’s like “see, Daddy does this too, it’s fine”. Just look ad Edie’s face in the video, you can clearly see they’re trying so hard to keep it open.
I refrain from watching this families YouTube and tiktok but this video has been spoke about so much, i think i may have to give them a view

Reactions: 2
Has anyone ever contacted the school, I think I saw on here that someone was going to ??

This man is a perverted creep, he really should be investigated, the photo with his hands all over E1, it looks as if she is trying to move his hand on her chest.

How is he allowed to get away with this, it's as clear as day what sort of person he is 😡
Unfortunately if a random person contacted school, there’s not a lot they would, or could do. Anyone with a grudge could do that to anyone, so unless they had “evidence” they wouldn’t act. We can see on here the damage being done, but if the children are fed, clothed and don’t disclose anything, schools hands are tied. I do suspect that they keep a written record of anything that concerns them, but SS would be the ones to act. Again, it appears SS have been contacted several times and done nothing. I hope that somewhere along the line edie will see a psychologist as in order for her to transition, they’ll have to. That will be the key to unlock everything as they’ll be spoken with without j and a. We can all see what’s going on, but we also know jonny will have an answer for them.

Reactions: 13
Anyone have pictures of the previous birthday cakes Anna has made? I feel like the one she’s making for A1 is looking quite simple so I wanna know if that’s how they normally look

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.