SacconeJolys #68 Poor, poor Lessie had a bad fall, Daddy don't care, he got a new haul!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just noticed, but then it would be a very long process and sometimes needs a court order. So much for “changing back to her boy name” if she wants to. The process if difficult to change back when it’s been done, especially when there’s law proceedings and documents involved. For a 7 year old this is highly risky. Did Jonathan’s parents decide to go to the law and ask for Jonathan to be known as Giselle when he was a 7 year old child? No? Oh? Okay?? The lack of privacy these poor kids have to endure is disgusting. I understand E2 wanting to be known as her female name, but to legally change it like that without any support from mental health like Tavistock clinic or CAMHS? Wow I’m appalled. View attachment 1158833
That's Uk though. Eduardo is an Irish citizen living in the UK under the basis of the UK-Ireland Common Travel Area (presumably because why wouldn't you), so Irish law would apply to his documents. Maybe they have a different legal approach as the Republic of Ireland has gone further in to gender woo I think, based on what Irish women say on twitter.

Reactions: 2
Oh I thought once you are known as a name legally, it stays with you forever, for example ‘previously know as’ sections on official documents.
Nah you can technically change it as much as you like once it’s genuine i.e you’re going to update all your documents and use it for all purposes. Suppose it’s one of those things where they don’t need to limit it because realistically no one is gonna change it every week and update all their ID etc 😅. If it was on a passport and that old passport was needed for something for some reason then it might pop up again but unlikely and I once E didn’t have traumatic associations with the name Edie I think changing name and changing back possibly years later is one of the less worrisome parts here. Hopefully if it is a case of going back to Eduardo it’s just ‘yeah I’m not feeling this anymore I’m actually cis’, and if that’s the case it’s quite a quick and easy process to actually change it
I’ve changed my name via deed poll for other reasons, I have no issues with my old surname but it never crops up anywhere anyway and isn’t on any official documents at all

That's Uk though. Eduardo is an Irish citizen living in the UK under the basis of the UK-Ireland Common Travel Area (presumably because why wouldn't you), so Irish law would apply to his documents. Maybe they have a different legal approach as the Republic of Ireland has gone further in to gender woo I think, based on what Irish women say on twitter.
Regardless of us Irish women and the level of progress we’re at with ‘gender woo’, anyone can change their name by deed poll. Obviously for a child the parents have to make the decision, and I think it’s at 16 in Ireland and 14 in UK you can go about the process yourself once your parents give the a ok.
I could change my name to Giselle or Cornelius if I wanted to, nothing to do with my gender or birth documents etc.

No we don't!!! Unless you mean "penny's, hun" 😂😂
Hahaha yes some Irish people do, it’s not like that person said every Irish person says it. So staged and forced coming out of that child’s mouth though

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
People like Jonathan shouldn’t have kids. He’s going to ruin their lives in one way or another. He’s already really damaging the older two the most but they will all have problems.

why are people obsessed with knowing Eduardos sexuality? I don’t understand…
They’re a bunch of pweirdos

• Heart
Reactions: 30
He removed a couple of comments on his latest tik tok of E2 that were liked hundreds of times because they were calling him out for it being scripted . What a coward.

Annal does not give a tit what he does with those kids, for someone who says she has to be in control and organised, she's the opposite when it comes to him and the kids, she never used to know what was in the vlog until she watched it whilst doing her pathetic exercises the next morning, its the same with reels etc, she appears not to know from one minute to the next whats going on.

Yawn, him going on about remembering when he was three, laughable again, he can't even remember his own children's names let alone last week...

Anyone else fall over laughing at him saying about the lengths she goes to for the dogs... like boiling a few eggs is hard. She NEVER walks them, which is for anyone with mobility the least you can do for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Imagine if Eduardo goes back to Eduardo, it would tit all over the supporters who are telling us he is old enough to make the decision. The fall out could be quite spectacular. It would mean that either he groomed him into it or 7 year olds are too young to make the decision and announce it to the world. Oh dear this could get very messy for Jon boy.
Edies journey should have been done in private, if edie ever decides she wants to go back to Eduardo they will never be able to remove all the content they have shared so publicly online. It most definitely is a very messy road he is going down and I think Anna is very clever that she rarely ever takes part online , its mostly all Jono.

off topic is that dog p**S that they just chucked some kitchen towel over, why not clean it up properly instead of leaving to seep into the floors 🤮 or potentially be walked in by the dogs or children and spread further around the house.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
why are people obsessed with knowing Eduardos sexuality? I don’t understand…
Because a sizeable number of people think that gender and sexuality are intrinsically linked so think ‘OH SHE’S GAY NOW TOO?’. Also tactless and nosy creeps. All of the above!

• Angry
Reactions: 15
If she wants to 🥰?!! Why that smiley face? Why is he so delighted his child is like this? He honestly gets off on it he is a sick twisted freak
Yea he definitely gets pleasure in it. You can tell its all for him too because everytime he referenced Eduardo, he would compare to himself when he was a kid. All about Jonathan. I think Jonathan really does like wearing women's clothes but because he is too scared, he will live through his son who really was just happy to have his dad attention now it's turned into a bloody circus

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Soooo many comments using the 🥰 emoji nonsensically on the end of the sentence, just like Jonathan...

Screenshot_20220329-204146_TikTok.jpg

Screenshot_20220329-204134_TikTok.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I’ve just noticed, but then it would be a very long process and sometimes needs a court order. So much for “changing back to her boy name” if she wants to. The process if difficult to change back when it’s been done, especially when there’s law proceedings and documents involved. For a 7 year old this is highly risky. Did Jonathan’s parents decide to go to the law and ask for Jonathan to be known as Giselle when he was a 7 year old child? No? Oh? Okay?? The lack of privacy these poor kids have to endure is disgusting. I understand E2 wanting to be known as her female name, but to legally change it like that without any support from mental health like Tavistock clinic or CAMHS? Wow I’m appalled. View attachment 1158833
Yeah that's exactly what I meant with my previous comment that he would be just changing spelling of the original name. Eduardo to 'Edie' that would go through paperwork like a breeze.

But the slight chnage he says he did would be easily done

Reactions: 1
Soooo many comments using the 🥰 emoji nonsensically on the end of the sentence, just like Jonathan...

View attachment 1159083
6View attachment 1159086
It’s common on TikTok, to be honest a lot of the time people use it cos they’re afraid of coming off rude and end up coming off either saccharine or passive aggressive.
I’d put money on comments being a mix of creeps, and a mix of young people/nosy people wanting to sound like they’re asking in good faith 🥰 and being nice 🥰 as for Jonathan he’s just a loser trying to keep up with the yoofs

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It’s common on TikTok, to be honest a lot of the time people use it cos they’re afraid of coming off rude and end up coming off either saccharine or passive aggressive.
I’d put money on comments being a mix of creeps, and a mix of young people/nosy people wanting to sound like they’re asking in good faith 🥰 and being nice 🥰 as for Jonathan he’s just a loser trying to keep up with the yoofs
Ah okay, I'm old and would rather die than look at tiktoks 🤣 thank you for explaining!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ah okay, I'm old and would rather die than look at tiktoks 🤣 thank you for explaining!
I adore TikTok, and very quickly it learns what you like and don’t like but the comments are mad.
An example of what I mean is you could have a girl put up a video of her and her boyfriend and maybe her friends in whatever circumstances, doing whatever and it goes viral, and you could have someone commenting ‘Genuine question to you ever worry that your boyfriend will like your pretty best friend? Just asking no hate 🥰 love your shoes btw!’ 😂

Or else people will be arguing and they’ll be using the emoji really passive aggressively

Edit to add some comments are nice and genuine use it but some people are just really paranoid about how their tone comes across!

Reactions: 9
Translation: "Nobody wanted to give is a freebie so here is a pic with my cis daughter with her month wide open to please all my friendliest friends."
Didn't somebody say he's recently started following Forte Village again? Maybe he'd expected them to instantly reach out. That didn't happen so that's what he means by plans falling through.

Also, in relation to E2's name change, the person asked has it 'legally changed' and he just replies 'it is changed' without mentioning legally. So I don't think he has changed it legally.

Reactions: 34
No, it's not Hun has been around forever. It's short for honey.
an Old gramma saying hun is different than a 7 year old coached child acting like a character on drag race. Eduardo has never used the word hun until his dad told him to. He also never acted like a weird over the top charicature until he was forced to stay at home with no nanny and be coached by his pweirdo dad. Anna never says hun either.

Ben Shapiro has posted the clip of Jonathan, we should all go tag his ass in it so everyone can see what a loon he is since he’s not tagged in the video.

Reactions: 18
No, it's not Hun has been around forever. It's short for honey.
We know this is what hun is, but the context and manner E2 used it in definitely sounded like the way it is used on the Drag Queen circuit which IS hunty.

Reactions: 10
an Old gramma saying hun is different than a 7 year old coached child acting like a character on drag race. Eduardo has never used the word hun until his dad told him to. He also never acted like a weird over the top charicature until he was forced to stay at home with no nanny and be coached by his pweirdo dad. Anna never says hun either.

Ben Shapiro has posted the clip of Jonathan, we should all go tag his ass in it so everyone can see what a loon he is since he’s not tagged in the video.
Ok but you are aware that plenty of people of all ages, including young people, say ‘hun’ and it has nothing to do with drag race?The fact Jonathan likely told him to say it doesn’t negate the fact that it exists outside of the word ‘hunty’. It’s not just old nannies who say hun.
And Ben Shapiro is a bleep. Whether people agree with him or not on issues he does not give a damn about E2 and is sharing this to his millions of followers knowing full well the abuse that will come, and not just at Jonathan. Total bad faith actor.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.