SacconeJolys #68 Poor, poor Lessie had a bad fall, Daddy don't care, he got a new haul!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anna is odd. She thinks she’s cool and funny doing weird dances, but she’s not. Also, if E2 present had ripped, it would definitely have been wrapped again. I bet jonny posts lots more photos of E2 than alessia. Actually, he’ll be reading here and purposely post equal amounts or one extra of alessia... View attachment 1159478
The fact she always has her hair dangling in the food makes me want to vom 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 18
How on earth can a 7 yr old have a sexuality? even understand what it means?
This is just all kinds of wrong
Why is he even answering these weirdos asking if this small child is gay I am seriously concerned about what conversations they are having with this bairn he likes to wear princess dresses and play with dolls lots of boys do it would never occur to me that this means they will automatically grow up to be gay , am i wrong? i am in my 60s old fashioned some might say but surely this is not normal to be talking about a 7 yr old and their sexuality my eldest grandson is gay he told us he felt attracted to boys when he was 15 I told him he can love anyone he chooses as long as that person is old enough to consent I love him I feel no different about him now than I did before he told us however at 7 yrs his life was consumed by dinosaurs, animals, and bugs and Horrid Henry..

• Heart
Reactions: 47
The comments are still there on the one where it says 'this is what the dad wants' - the ones talking about it being scripted ....have nearly 1000 likes
Sorry, I meant on the latest one not the one saying scripted, I got them bundled up as one x

Reactions: 1
Changing a name takes effort. Do we really think that Jojo went down to the court or even filled out the paperwork to change his name? Here you have to have a lawyer, fill out the paperwork, it goes before the judge to sign and then you get a name change. Some states require you to publish your name change or even stand before the judge. Also, you have to pay court costs. He probably went to the school and wrote EDIE on a piece of paper and thinks that's legal.

He said that he can just pull a ripcord and he can suddenly turn Edie into Edwardo again. I don't even know what to make of that statement.

I'm from Alabama. Hun is taken in the way it is said here. It can mean something sweet when said gently. "Hun, I told you..." is said to husbands when they haven't done the Honey-do list. It can mean you are stupid. It can mean you are trying to sell MLM products. It can also be overly done the way Edie has done it and come off looking like she's been coached by Rupaul. Hun's meaning is the presentation and the context where I live. Also, if someone says Bless your heart, well, you might need to check yourself to see if you have offended and take a couple of steps back.

Reactions: 16
Her image is on the line from anyone who follows and previously supported the two of them, or anyone who bothers to even just search them on Instagram after seeing his tiktoks, the tit he does reflects badly on her too, it’s embarrassing.
Did I say the content is any good, or imaginative? No, I didn’t. Regardless of how awful it is he is technically creating content so there’s no need to pick apart factual language use. I just can’t see her sitting down and going ‘Yeah do this and that’ happy for him to make an absolute show of her. It’s one thing not actively trying to stop it (not that I think he would if she asked) another sitting back and saying nothing. And yes obviously they wouldn’t come out and say that they’re planning things together either way, that has nothing to do with me thinking she isn’t really a driving force in his lunatic behaviour? I wouldn’t expect them to say so if they were, literally no ‘influencer’ comes out to pull back the curtain and says ‘Oh by the way I did X and Y and Z planning it out, and my husband/sister/friend helped me come up with ideas’ about any of their content. That’s not how it works, so the absence of that has no bearing on my opinion.

As I said in my post, I don’t know whether she’s pushing it or not, nor does anyone here, so I’ll stay with my take ta. Nothing that I say is putting Anna in a good light or defending her so not sure what the issue is.
The tit he does more importantly reflects on his kids and how they will be embarrased and what they will have to contend with now and in their future and they are the ones who will have long lasting effects by being abused and having their mental health destroyed on a daily basis, why would I give a rats about her image and if he is embarrassing her, she is an adult and has consented to having her life shown on line by association and is enjoying the riches she has benifited from working her children who have not consented. So on how she is feeling and being portrayed is the last thing I would give two fucks about she is old enough to make choices her kids aren’t.

I beg to differ on her not having some input, she may not be the main ringleader on how Tik Toks are executed maybe not, but she sure sees the start, middle and end of how their Tik Toks are being produced, she is not in another country when they are being made and filmed, she is definitely in the background in the house. Yes she is a lazy arse and he might be the main think tank and gets J to do the majority but she is definitely putting her 10 cents worth, she watches the end result whether it’s after the fact or not, she sees them when they are posted and all is good in her eyes all she see is dollar signs. IMO she definitely plays some part, in what capacity is unclear but in some way for sure, she ain’t no wallflower or a meek little mouse either. She is continuing to be a party to what gets posted on the internet because she is still allowing it to happen and is allowing her kids to participate.

You have your views and I have mine and that’s fine. I don’t want to have a back and forth about it all day, if you want to, go for it, but I wont be responding. J & A are bad people no matter what and I think we can both agree on that.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
How on earth can a 7 yr old have a sexuality? even understand what it means?
This is just all kinds of wrong
Why is he even answering these weirdos asking if this small child is gay I am seriously concerned about what conversations they are having with this bairn he likes to wear princess dresses and play with dolls lots of boys do it would never occur to me that this means they will automatically grow up to be gay , am i wrong? i am in my 60s old fashioned some might say but surely this is not normal to be talking about a 7 yr old and their sexuality my eldest grandson is gay he told us he felt attracted to boys when he was 15 I told him he can love anyone he chooses as long as that person is old enough to consent I love him I feel no different about him now than I did before he told us however at 7 yrs his life was consumed by dinosaurs, animals, and bugs and Horrid Henry..
It’s definitely not something children that young should be seriously exposed to. Obviously young children have harmless “relationships” at that age but that’s not about sexual attraction and more about who they like the most as a person.
My 10 year old cousin asked me a few months ago if I like boys or girls, when I asked her back she said “hmm, I haven’t decided yet”, I said she’s still very young and has plenty time to decide.
Jono is desperate to push his children in to growing up, there’s a difference between educating your child about things in the world and overly exposing them to thing at far too young of an age (sexuality/sexualising them for example).

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Can someone make a new thread i don’t have the option to
The title winner was SacconeJolys #69 Jono wants his own viginia
By @roarke

Reactions: 7
Changing a name takes effort. Do we really think that Jojo went down to the court or even filled out the paperwork to change his name? Here you have to have a lawyer, fill out the paperwork, it goes before the judge to sign and then you get a name change. Some states require you to publish your name change or even stand before the judge. Also, you have to pay court costs. He probably went to the school and wrote EDIE on a piece of paper and thinks that's legal.

He said that he can just pull a ripcord and he can suddenly turn Edie into Edwardo again. I don't even know what to make of that statement.

I'm from Alabama. Hun is taken in the way it is said here. It can mean something sweet when said gently. "Hun, I told you..." is said to husbands when they haven't done the Honey-do list. It can mean you are stupid. It can mean you are trying to sell MLM products. It can also be overly done the way Edie has done it and come off looking like she's been coached by Rupaul. Hun's meaning is the presentation and the context where I live. Also, if someone says Bless your heart, well, you might need to check yourself to see if you have offended and take a couple of steps back.
I’ve taught a few children who are known as one name, but on legal things, (such as the register or exam info) are called a different name. Mostly it’s their last name that’s different. I’ve had a few children whose families were chinese and wanted them to have an “english name” (their description) and that’s what everyone called then. So, technically, you can be known as a different name, but legally, they’re still officially their birth name. HOWEVER, If a child was changing gender, I’d hope the school wouldn’t just instantly say ok, without seeking professional advice- for both the childs benefit and their peers, so they all understood and were able to support the transition.

Reactions: 11
Edies journey should have been done in private, if edie ever decides she wants to go back to Eduardo they will never be able to remove all the content they have shared so publicly online. It most definitely is a very messy road he is going down and I think Anna is very clever that she rarely ever takes part online , its mostly all Jono.

off topic is that dog p**S that they just chucked some kitchen towel over, why not clean it up properly instead of leaving to seep into the floors 🤮 or potentially be walked in by the dogs or children and spread further around the house.

There was seemingly dog piss all over the chair a week or two ago 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
So bizarre that he can’t take focus off for one or two days and celebrate his child who’s actual birthday it is, he just has to make about him and his other child.

That book must be doing so poorly to have to use your child’s gender identity to flog it. I’m sure if people wanted to gain a better understanding on the subject there are far better resources than the poison dwarfs love letter to himself.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

New thread here guys

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.