SacconeJolys #67 Giselle has gone, Edie is here, earning J money for tacky designer gear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's a picture on Jonathan's story of Andrea sitting on Emilia's lap (I cam't post it for some reason) but it terrifies me after what happened to Alessia. Emilia is not even sitting on the chair properly herself.

Also, are his stories trying to build up to a return to daily vlogging?

Reactions: 9
His face in the first pic speaks volumes. “Wtf are you doing, touching me, my child?!” But the fact that Eduardo already knows that daddy is a different person when the camera is on is beyond sad. Look at those stories and tell me again how he isn’t groomed by his father, who is only affectionate when the camera is on and Edie behaves. Edie already knows that you have to behave when the camera’s on…

I have NEVER seen her smiling like that, maybe when J was out and she was just with the kids, but with J, not even her wedding pics look like that.
100% agree with all of this. Even people who don't read here must see something is not right with those children and parents

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Drunk again, hangovers, giant orders of wine, batshit crazy talking, outing his child, when will it end. Now the asshat is going to start daily vlogging. At least we'll have a record of his lies because he's told so many of them he can't even keep up with it all.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Drunk again, hangovers, giant orders of wine, batshit crazy talking, outing his child, when will it end. Now the asshat is going to start daily vlogging. At least we'll have a record of his lies because he's told so many of them he can't even keep up with it all.
We need to have a second wiki page for all the lies he has told. This week, he said Emilia played the piano part of 'Dandelions' - when the track is stolen from a Youtube tutorial......

Reactions: 17
Anna looks so happy with her new man is this the reason for Jonos midlife crisis is he jealous of Anna being close to this man or jealous because he wants to be close to him?
Either way there's trouble brewing, those poor kids 😢

Reactions: 21
I try to stick to criticising things that are behaviour/a choice but ughhhhh his big bleeping gob and teeth
Good Grief, and Joan is the Jackass on the farm.

Even E2 should still be in a booster seat
I agree, however this smells like Joan staging/directing the two children to act like they fell asleep in the car. Disgusting manipulative gnome.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
What's betting Anna would of told Jonathan don’t you dare wear that netball skirt or any of his nana knitwear in front of the school parents at Matthew's party, not that he would anyway that’s only for his upstairs room when he puts on his pretend character for his ongoing scam. Don't forgot she is part of this operation 'true me/ adventure' crap, for sure she oversees his outside world get up and she would dictate what and when he wears his costumes, (that are just for the internet life) as to when it suits her and how it makes her look in front of other people, its one thing on the internet but another in real life.

So her bestie friend has put himself on Anna’s Instagram stories in a photo of him and Anna together, so he doesn’t want his identity to be anonymous anymore, he must of given his permission to show his face on her instagram, interesting, I have a hunch he will be a regular on there especially with the E2/trans storyline ongoing, I reackon A & J might get him to chime in now and again on the subject seeing that she must confide in him about all things Eduardo and Jonathan's non-binary label.

Okay Anna you love him, we get it, my gut tells me she is secretly crushing over him and wishes he wasn’t gay so she could get into his pants, lol, (sorry for the crudeness, but its true) it’s so obvious she is drooling over him I bet she is fantasising about him. There was a twinkle in her eye when cheek to cheek with him in that photo, god, her sex life with her husband must be non existant and would be making her gag thinking about it, down there must be dry like the Sahara desert. Tell me she doesn't include him in her fantasies when she goes to bed at 7pm. Her face lights up in that photo with him, clearly there is a huge difference when she is next to Jonathan in a photo. Even Margaret is swooning over their photo together. Hahahah wishful thinking Margaret. Regret Much.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I don't even think it's necessarily that Anna wants to get with her friend, it's just that she clearly is wilting in that horrible house, observed 24/7 by creepy Jonathan and his army of cameras, doing nothing but scrolling and repeating the same boring nightmare over and over. So a bit of excitement, of newness, some socialization made her glow.

She really needs some therapy because clearly her rut is more than just a normal rut and the kids would benefit of being cared for by a lively, fulfilled mother.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Why the duck isn't alessia in a car seat?! She isn't even 5!!! Its bad enough edie isn't a car seat but alessia! Is he trying to kill his kids! Irresponsible fucker!View attachment 1139186
They should ALL still be in high back boosters, Emilia is only 9 and not exactly a giant, she has a gnome for a father after all!
It's the LAW that children should at a bare minimum be in a high back boosters until they are 135cm or 12 years old, whichever comes first. I really don't think Emilia is 135cm yet

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It's all very 2010s isn't it?
Let's go back to daily vlogging, cos that's when we were really bringing the money in. And let's face it everything else has failed.
The thing is the whole landscape has changed a lot. Family vlogs just aren't that popular anymore 🤷‍♀️ people don't have the attention span having been spoiled with Tiktok and Insta Stories and Reels.

However the biggest flaw in the whole plan is that the SJs are boring as f*ck. They don't do anything, they barely go anywhere. Jonut knows this which is why he's tried to spice it up these past couple of years.

Anna posts regularly but it's the same insipid content. A half hearted workout, Dre having his crappy vitamins, taking the younger ones to gymnastics, eating something really calorie dense to prove I don't have an eating disorder and cooking shite meals.
I mean, what are they going to vlog about?
Well I guess as someone else said they will throw the trans daughter in at every opportunity.

Day 1 Having breakfast (with our trans daughter
Day 2 How our trans daughter brushes her teeth
Day 3 School Run (with our trans daughter)
Day 4 Preparing snacks for our trans daughter.

And the thing is Jonut, Dre hasn't missed out at all. He really hasn't 👎

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.