SacconeJolys #67 Giselle has gone, Edie is here, earning J money for tacky designer gear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry, when did Edie/Eduardo have to hide who he was. Up until 3 months ago he literally said he was a boyā€¦ fuk off Jonathan. We all saw the miserable fuker you are at the party last night until the camera was pointed out to you. Your the one thatā€™s hiding

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
Andreas runners are filthy surely if they donā€™t want to buy new ones for what ever reason they could at least wash them, no need for them been that dirty

Reactions: 21
The amount of bleeping times this asshat said ā€œbe your true selfā€ to eduardo he really meantā€ be what I want you to beā€. Heā€™s a sick duck. imagine being a mid 40s loser with 4 children and instead of being a good dad and living your life , maybe getting a real jobā€¦.you groom your son for money and buy ugly clothes to show off on the internet while doing your little stubby doll hand peace sign in every photo? getting wine drunk every night. Wow what a life! Also the wall looks wonky in that pic of him and Anna to stretch and thin out his fat potato body.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Jeez her bestie is absolutely stunning . Im
weak looking at him. I want to be his bestie !!! No wonder sheā€™s grinning ear to ear and going out for dinner with him while Jono ā€˜babysits ā€˜

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Thread name idea - Holes in kids shoes, Gucci for J, Annaā€™s in love with her bestie whoā€™s gay

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89
They could literally buy the kids shoes at the supermarket for Ā£10... thats 1/300th of what Jono's Gucci coat cost!

Annal - if this doesnā€™t make you see you are married to the wrong person , nothing will!

joliar - does she ever look this happy with you ? Not on any vlog , social media video/photo that has been public. Look at her , she looks radiant and dare I say ā€˜ loved up ā€˜ View attachment 1138348
This almost looks like the old Anna from back when the first started YouTube.

Reactions: 8
Going back to daily vlogs. Gasp. Wonder how many titles each week will have "TRANS DAUGHTER" in them.

Sick, twisted, duck.

• Angry
  • Sick
Jonathan acting up for the camera, a series:
1. Being dragged onto the dance floor by E2
View attachment 1137972
2. Clearly grumpy and not wanting to participate, E2 points out the camera
View attachment 1137973
3. Happy dancy time
View attachment 1137974
His face in the first pic speaks volumes. ā€œWtf are you doing, touching me, my child?!ā€ But the fact that Eduardo already knows that daddy is a different person when the camera is on is beyond sad. Look at those stories and tell me again how he isnā€™t groomed by his father, who is only affectionate when the camera is on and Edie behaves. Edie already knows that you have to behave when the cameraā€™s onā€¦

Annal - if this doesnā€™t make you see you are married to the wrong person , nothing will!

joliar - does she ever look this happy with you ? Not on any vlog , social media video/photo that has been public. Look at her , she looks radiant and dare I say ā€˜ loved up ā€˜ View attachment 1138348
I have NEVER seen her smiling like that, maybe when J was out and she was just with the kids, but with J, not even her wedding pics look like that.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Why the duck isn't alessia in a car seat?! She isn't even 5!!! Its bad enough edie isn't a car seat but alessia! Is he trying to kill his kids! Irresponsible fucker!
20220320_094118.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

Just shown this to my mum.
She said this is the real Anna, truly happy, if he wasn't gay she be having an affair with him.
She got brainwashed with Jonathan wanting to make her famous.
It's like she didn't want to get married in the end (look at the wedding video) and wishes she didn't have kids, (the miscarriage video it's like she crying cause she happy their no baby but crying cause she feels guilty for it)
This is the Anna we want to see.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.