SacconeJolys #67 Giselle has gone, Edie is here, earning J money for tacky designer gear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After seeing the pics of Emilia posed like that and called a 'teen' at 9 years old, I'd like to remind anyone new to the SJs that when Stacey Dooley did a documentary she asked both Anna and Jonathan 'what would you do if paedophiles were masturbating to pictures of your children?', to which Anna stood there and said nothing like the usual Barbie doll she is, and Jonathan actually replied 'would that be that bad?'
Anyone have a link to watch that video...I can't find one-did they have it taken down?? I remember them playing the victims & didn't like it.

Reactions: 1
Has his tattoo been mentioned? Regardless come on Jonny Boy get that name crossed out and have Edie tattooed on you - a name that means absolutely nothing to his child or anyone in that family.

It would be a beautiful reminder that you exploited and brain washed your own child and one you’d have to see every day.

You know I thought he’d reached his lowest when he filmed his own wife getting the news she’d lost a child yet here we are…..

Attachments

Reactions: 18
Anyone have a link to watch that video...I can't find one-did they have it taken down?? I remember them playing the victims & didn't like it.
I had a quick look....think it's this one?

ETA if you click the "Watch on Vimeo" button, it opens it in a new window.

Reactions: 5
Has his tattoo been mentioned? Regardless come on Jonny Boy get that name crossed out and have Edie tattooed on you - a name that means absolutely nothing to his child or anyone in that family.

It would be a beautiful reminder that you exploited and brain washed your own child and one you’d have to see every day.

You know I thought he’d reached his lowest when he filmed his own wife getting the news she’d lost a child yet here we are…..
Does he honestly think his tattoos could look worse than they already do with bit of altering and blacking out?

He has the shittest ink. tit ink, tit clothes, tit personality, tit content, tit book, tit morals.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Doesn't Eduardo have a second name? Will that be changed as well? Emilia has Tomassina as hers.

Reactions: 9
His middle name is Jonathan.
Prehaps he will change that to Joan?

Bet Jotato hasn't even thought that far ahead, he really is such an ignorant pig, living in his own warped little

World, it's not until something like the middle name is brought up that he even remembers it.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
An article about the Stacey Dooley/p€do controversy too

Love this from Anna in that article
Anna added: 'We chose this lifestyle, they didn't and I'm really conscious of that. We're really mindful of what we put out there."
Eh, no you're not because you used to film your kids in the bath, you're now deciding to share Edie's story with everyone plus the countless other things they've done to those kids.

Oh, and there's this "They're lucky. I'd say to them: 'Don't you like going to private school? Don't you like the things we've been able to afford because of this lifestyle?"'
That makes everything ok then.

Edit: When I was in school (a public school) there was a trip with one of my classes that was to the EU and all this other stuff but it included a trip to Disney in Paris and my parents who don't make anything like the money the SJ's do were still able to send me and we still went on a family holiday that year because newsflash, Jonathan and Anna, they saved for it like most normal people do. They would still be able to do some of the things they do now without sharing their kids with the internet.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Not a huge fan of the SJ parenting and all the current situation, and also agree the pics of E1 aren’t appropriate for social media/in general as it’s quite distasteful posing for such a young kid, but to jump straight to child p*rn etc is a bit far…
It is not 'jumping straight to', it is literally years of posting footage that they have been warned not to: kids in underwear/swimsuits/gymnastics outfits/nappies, open mouthed pictures, in the bath, in bed, open leg poses... That is without using certain key words for titles. They are aware, but laugh it off.

Also, look for the yogurt clip.... He feeds baby Emilia, does a p0rn voice and says things like 'ram it in there... Let it dribble down your chin.....' it is beyond disgusting.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 93
I’m usually one to think we can get carried away and exaggerate on this site sometimes but he is literally hiding in plain sight at this point. It is the sum of everything as you’ve all said, not just one or two things, everything in the past 6 months to a year which is all I’ve been taking notice for turns my stomach and I genuinely feel there are actual safeguarding issues with the children especially the eldest two.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
I’m usually one to think we can get carried away and exaggerate on this site sometimes but he is literally hiding in plain sight at this point. It is the sum of everything as you’ve all said, not just one or two things, everything in the past 6 months to a year which is all I’ve been taking notice for turns my stomach and I genuinely feel there are actual safeguarding issues with the children especially the eldest two.
It's not just the last year though. He has been problematic all this time. It now just happens to be E2's turn to be heavily exploited.

A few things over the years:
* The rape joke
* The weird 'friends from the internet' videos where he stalked Zoe Sugg
* The cold shower they used as punishment on all kids but became obvious when they did it to Alessia
* Having Alessia bottom half naked, legs spread in a video
* The many vlogs that started with waking the kids up
* The many vlogs that ended with the kids in the bath, and then having lotion rubbed into their skin
* The kids addressing the audience as 'friends', saying hello and goodnight to them every single day.
* Life chatting with (young) viewers on an adult website, suggesting he would call one of them, so viewers as young as 12 then posted their phone numbers in chat.
* Organising a bike ride with fans, including a guide. He then broke off with a smaller group of late teens, claiming he 'got lost'.

He always gets away with it, mostly because they are not famous enough for any real media attention, but also because nobody ever bothers to look at the long history of questionable content and behaviour.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 95
It's not just the last year though. He has been problematic all this time. It now just happens to be E2's turn to be heavily exploited.

* The rape joke
* The cold shower they used as punishment on all kids but became obvious when they did it to Alessia
* The many vlogs that ended with the kids in the bath, and then having lotion rubbed into their skin
* The kids addressing the audience as 'friends', saying hello and goodnight to them every single day.
* Life chatting with (young) viewers on an adult website, suggesting he would call one of them, so viewers as young as 12 then posted their phone numbers in chat.
* Organising a bike ride with fans, including a guide. He then broke off with a smaller group of late teens, claiming he 'got lost'.

He always gets away with it, mostly because they are not famous enough for any real media attention, but also because nobody ever bothers to look at the long history of questionable content and behaviour.
Oh of course, I just meant I’ve only been watching him for a short period of time and even that has been enough to make me shudder so people aware of everything over the years are well within their rights to be concerned

Reactions: 14
These two perverted fuckers need to get their kids off the internet. At the very least they should stop filming Eduardo, and let him transition in private, if that’s what he really wants to do.

I suspect if the internet wasn’t involved, Eduardo would still be living happily (or unhappily with those two duck ups) as a boy and the thought of being a girl would never have crossed his mind. It would have stopped at the princess dresses.
It feels like he’s had it drummed into him that he wants to be a girl, and he’s just going along with it because he’s getting all the attention, and he’s always been a bit attention seeking and sulky if he wasn’t getting what Emilia was getting.

It seems to have started with the tik tok videos and grown from there. It’s 100% the gnome that has started all this and its just snowballed into turning his child into a full on “girl” for views. I don’t think he actually cares about whether Eduardo will have a total change of mind when he gets older and decide, actually he wants to identify as male after all. He’s all about how much money he’s making from it now, and he’ll deal with the fall out if and when it happens. I bet he’s not putting any of this money away for Eduardo for when he’s older and might want gender reassignment surgery. No, it will be going straight into that twats pockets.
It’s disgusting how he’s using his kids for views and duck the consequences. The photos of Emilia are disgusting and he should be arrested. If that’s the photos he’s putting online, imagine the photos he’s not putting online.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

* The rape joke

If this isn't enough red flags then I don't know what is. Add in the exploitation. He is a sick individual.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Oh and of course he won’t get rid of the Eduardo tattoo. He will just get ‘Edie’ tattooed somewhere for views, and it will be small enough to cover up when the time comes and Eduardo divorces his whole family.

Reactions: 26
I’m new to the Saccone-Joly world - I heard a car crash Irish radio interview with Jonathan and a befuddled presenter about a month ago where Jonathan discussed his new book. He really slated his childhood, and I was wondering if he still talks to his parents? Ireland is relatively small and he wasn’t very complementary about his childhood - talking so publicly about it must hurt the whole family.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.