SacconeJolys #62 Kids have got covid boo hoo, looks like the book launch is going down the loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If one if my children came home upset about what a kid had said to them at school I wouldn't make them act all sad and talk about it in a tiktok. And if your children really are suffering with their mental health its because of your exploitation Giselle. Put the camera down and do normal stuff with them like kicking a ball about in the park, going off to explore the wood, a bike ride, or just anything that takes the pressure off them having to perform constantly. They don't need to be filmed eating their breakfast, lunch and dinner or them playing or watching a film or having a covid test. Its just insane. I would be having mental issues if someone was following me around and filming me constantly. Especially if that someone was in a position of power. These are innocent children. My kids are everything to me and I work hard to provide for them and I do that without causing them suffering. I don't know how you can look them in the eye. And just because people are blowing smoke up your ass in the comments doesn't mean that drowns out the majority of people who think you are sick in the head.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
What absolutely makes me lose my rag about this covid/party situation is that that asshat has been going on about covid “traumatising” his children and stealing their childhood and all this lark, but also has ZERO issue taking his snotty kids to another child’s party and potentially making them very sick.
The whole Covid_19 situation should have served more infection control awareness to everyone; it’s not just about hand washing & masks but also keeping away from parties & crowded events when you or your family members have something infectious. I used to think they were being careful with all the home schooling, groceries delivered, no holidays, kitchen cleans, etc; but J taking 2 of the children to a party while the other 2 are positive will give a lot of people wrong impressions.

Reactions: 25
Man the UK is so relaxed on their covid restrictions!! Here where I live household contacts have to isolate for 14 days if someone tests positive (regardless if vaxxed or not). That’s because other family members are bound to get it as well and you don’t want them going out and mingling with other people, possibly spreading it around!!! Most people are infectious 2-4 days before symptoms can even show up!

Were in week 2 of isolation my eldest can go back to school theybare all negative on antigen test, i became positive on Thursday and i am nearly clear on antigen but out of respect im keeping him home another week.... we have all had it im vax and booster and i was the sickest, my husband is vax but not booster he had a head ache, mt eldest is first vax done he started tfe same as e2, it was 5 days later a FAINT positive showed up,my 2 year is grand ge had it but no symptoms . 9 days before they were getting negative antigen test

• Heart
Reactions: 6
If one if my children came home upset about what a kid had said to them at school I wouldn't make them act all sad and talk about it in a tiktok. And if your children really are suffering with their mental health its because of your exploitation Giselle. Put the camera down and do normal stuff with them like kicking a ball about in the park, going off to explore the wood, a bike ride, or just anything that takes the pressure off them having to perform constantly. They don't need to be filmed eating their breakfast, lunch and dinner or them playing or watching a film or having a covid test. Its just insane. I would be having mental issues if someone was following me around and filming me constantly. Especially if that someone was in a position of power. These are innocent children. My kids are everything to me and I work hard to provide for them and I do that without causing them suffering. I don't know how you can look them in the eye. And just because people are blowing smoke up your ass in the comments doesn't mean that drowns out the majority of people who think you are sick in the head.
They said in a 2018 This Morning interview they never film negative moments such as tantrums or sensitive stuff that would be TMI but Anna described Alessia’s toilet training issues in a later video “she takes poo out her nappy and spreads it onto her bed…” that was the video about the alleged cold showers. Alessia’s going to be 15 or 16 at high school one day and because this will have a footprint online her peers are likely to see it - she’ll always be seen by them as the girl that pooped her bed - what if she gets bullied at school because A & J wanted to post details about their toddler’s potty training.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I hate this family but seemingly, everyone on this thread would hate me too. My kids went to school/nurseries/play dates when I had covid 🤷🏼‍♀️ They never caught it from me despite me looking after them, sharing beds etc. That’s the rules & thankgod they didn’t miss 2 weeks of school or nursery because they were not ill at any point. The parents who were taking my kids on play dates/for tea at their houses did so knowing I had covid & to give me a break as I was feeling grim. I think so long as Jono told the party parents, he did nothing wrong. I’ve followed all the rules, I’m triple vaxxed, I’ve had covid twice .. time to get on with life. You can’t be angry with people for literally following the rules. I’ve been helping my school get kids into school whose parents are positive & can’t leave. I drive around collecting them all.. I bet people would lose their minds at the idea 😂 People are also going to lose their minds when Boris drops the need to have to isolate in March..

Now back to hating Jono.. hope covid is a bit miserable for you mate. Is he vaxxed?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
They are selfish and couldn't care less if they risk other peoples health. They don't have any real friends to consider, just the kids classmates and its hard to tell a kid they can't go to a party. I've had to do it, but maybe it helped that my daughter could see id had to cancel seeing my friends and it also meant I couldn't go into the office so she was very understanding.

Reactions: 10
I had assumed if they used their brains they would have 1 parent to the covid positive kids, 1 parent with the negative. One parent can go out (when necessary, which really isn't necessary if they have an Ocado delivery). Whereas now Anna on her stories is with A1 in bed, who was with Jonathon yesterday?

Would it be that difficult to have certain rooms for positive and certain for negative? Instead of them all being everywhere! They are so inconsiderate to everyone around them.
I read somewhere the virus won’t move - people move the virus, and that while it won’t affect children too badly most of the time, they can still be “super spreaders,” with their hands, fingers, belongings everywhere & children won’t clean everything down like an adult will

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Is Jono really getting poor Eduardo to perform for these stupid videos while he has covid? Let the little lad rest Jonathan you odd, odd man.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
I hope they care about their children’s wishes, for example if Eduardo was to say “Dad, I don’t want to be in the video today I just want to sit & watch TV or something,” J would respect his wishes.

• Sad
Reactions: 8

really surprised that they are hardly talked about on twitter these are the tweets i could find that are slaughtering them, hopefully the book release will make them a hot topic twitter is very good for calling those out

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Is Jono really getting poor Eduardo to perform for these stupid videos while he has covid? Let the little lad rest Jonathan you odd, odd man.
"People are saying I'll never be a pretty girl"

You can tell in his voice how sad E is, how ridiculously coached it is.

Jonathan Joly is a creep, a weirdo and pervert with a deviance for little boys dressed as "pretty girls". He's hiding in plain sight and those kids need removing

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
Wonder what they’ll do if Emilia & Andrea come back positive in the next few days. The backlash will be huge as people are already unhappy about the parties and they’re testing negative for now

Reactions: 26
he is only going to interviewed by very small unknown bloggers or podcasters who think they are going to get views from the SJs minions. He does not attract main stream media.
He is going to put the lack on publicity on COVID and/or trolls. Classic Jono, nothing to do with his crappy creepy behaviour.

also Jono lay off the filters and photoshop, you are fooling no one!
creepy pulling of t-shirt mode on for tattlers readers!
Why is he always caressing himself yuk..
Anyone remember the advert with the Tefal men?
If he actually looked like this he still wouldn't be as gorgeous as he thinks he is.
He is obsessed with Eduardo who is not pretty, growing his hair putting lipstick and filters on him I think he is projecting in a very unhealthy way why can't Anna and the grandparents not see this, why does he think little girls should have long hair, lipstick and princess dresses his daughter Emilia doesn't dress this way when she is with her friends she wears leggings and hair tied up mostly by Jonothans definition will he startvssying she wants to be a boy?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
If he actually looked like this he still wouldn't be as gorgeous as he thinks he is.
He is obsessed with Eduardo who is not pretty, growing his hair putting lipstick and filters on him I think he is projecting in a very unhealthy way why can't Anna and the grandparents not see this, why does he think little girls should have long hair, lipstick and princess dresses his daughter Emilia doesn't dress this way when she is with her friends she wears leggings and hair tied up mostly by Jonothans definition will he startvssying she wants to be a boy?
Let's not give him any more ideas!

Reactions: 4
I've been wondering for a while what if you came across knobhead for the first time and knew nothing about him would you look at his stories and think wow he seems to be an inspiring character. Well I've just shown my partner his latest offering without saying a word and the overall feeling is that he is indeed a knobhead 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If he actually looked like this he still He is obsessed with Eduardo who is not pretty, growing his hair putting lipstick and filters on him I think he is projecting in a very unhealthy way why can't Anna and the grandparents not see this, why does he think little girls should have long hair, lipstick and princess dresses his daughter Emilia doesn't dress this way when she is with her friends she wears leggings and hair tied up mostly by Jonothans definition will he startvssying she wants to be a boy?
Did you miss where he said E1 is more like a boy with the way she dresses and what her interests are? He got absolutely slaughtered for it just a few months ago!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Y'all she is trying out a new recipe that looks almost exactly like what she normally makes except it's not green, it's beige.

Oh and the whole thing about the foxes, man, she really puts in a lot of effort thinking about a single fox. Like she has four kids and six dogs that need a lot of attention there is no need to worry about fox babies and if her favorite fox is back. Besides these animals have a litter a year with four to five of them each time. They have a guarantee of food in the area so they will probably stick closer than they normally would if they had to forage for food. So just think about how many females could potentially give birth and stick to the area. I would think that would become an issue for the neighborhood. So if wherever the hell they live starts having an abundance of foxes then they know who to blame.

Why is he still bathing his kids? E-2 is old enough to take a shower on his own.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
So he's still having to test the kids but will happily send them to parties? I'm in the UK, so fully aware of the rules but surely it's just common decency to keep them at home when there are other positive cases in the household? It's only a matter of time before their tests come back positive too.

They act like having to keep them at home is such an inconvenience. Sorry but what do they even do all day except laze around & post stupid tit on their stories?

I still remember when A1 had a really bad cough & as soon as the covid test came back negative he was shunted off to school despite still clearly being unwell!

Wheny kid had a cough/fever etc, he ended up missing a whole week of school as we had to take covid tests, which both came back negative. But I ended up with it too & was too poorly to even take him to & from school. I was glad to get to spend that extra time with him despite us both being unwell & wouldn't have dreamed of sending him to school when he was still poorly.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I would love for Pierce Morgan to grill this mega twit, but obviously that’s not going to happen.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.