SacconeJolys #55 My sons welfare, don't give a fook, here's my keyboard where I write my book

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg listening to Anna would make you lose the will to live ,she’s like a constant drip so annoying

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Somehow I doubt she'll suggest her husband's book when it comes out, although he needs every single sale he can get.....

Reactions: 14
Bemused that Anna thinks the captions are for people who watch on mute 🤦‍♀️😂 so yeah soz they aren't working, you'll just have to turn the sound up. And if you're deaf or hard of hearing just turn it up really loud.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
In today's installment of Anna's daily waffle she redid her eye make up, bought a fan made print of herself and sina discounted obviously , went to a book club but hasn't finished the book because of laundry no surprise there 🙄 and jonathan is doing a race on Sunday and needs safety pins riveting stuff 😂😂
He has emh like eh a run no a race, I think it's a race no run I don't know what the difference is and he need paperclips which I throw out no wait its safety pins.. Jesus christ, I have an 11 year old and a 6 year old and the 6 year old can string together better sentences

• Haha
Reactions: 35
He has emh like eh a run no a race, I think it's a race no run I don't know what the difference is and he need paperclips which I throw out no wait its safety pins.. Jesus christ, I have an 11 year old and a 6 year old and the 6 year old can string together better sentences
The fact that she is seen as a social media influencer, just who is she 'influencing'?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She influences me on how NOT to raise your kids! Now that's a book idea for her and her dopey husband! That book would sell!
The parenting equivalent to chat not to wear. Wait, she could write that one too.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just saw his latest IG post…oh Jesus he needs help, like residential help. He should not have access to social media (or his kids to be honest) in this state. Even if he’s insincere and just looking for attention- he’s sick and needs help.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Holy tit that tattoo artist is so so so bad. Has he been drinking all the wine Giselle hasn’t while tattooing or what?!

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Blimey, back in full teenage-angst mood, complete with his attic that always looks like a bomb just hit. Good luck getting him to help with the cleaning Anna, he clearly can't even tidy up his own room, no wonder the children don't tidy up after themselves either. (he's never allowed the cleaner up there btw, and we all know why...)

And I'm still catching up so people may have mentioned this, but: what a coincidence that his depression came creeping back exactly when he stopped with the alcohol, if that doesn't spell addiction, nothing does.

• Sick
  • Haha
Anna is officially the world's most boring woman, surely?! She talks so much absolute shite and waffles on with no point or purpose. Honestly, no wonder her kids don't listen to her. Children have a really short attention span, so after a couple minutes listening to their mum flapping her gums, pretty sure they'd shut their ears off.
Also, who tf is going jonnos tattoos, because that added piece is really, really badly done. Presumably, he's paying top £ for a decent artist? I'm shocked by how bad it is and if I liked him even remotely, I'd suggest he complained and publicly shamed!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Bemused that Anna thinks the captions are for people who watch on mute 🤦‍♀️😂 so yeah soz they aren't working, you'll just have to turn the sound up. And if you're deaf or hard of hearing just turn it up really loud.
its like when she first started doing captions, she said that it was hard work so there better be deaf people watching or something like that.. :rolleyes:

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
"deaf? hard of hearing? go duck yourself" - anna probably

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Hey guys, he's showing off the newly stretched-out t-shirt he made into a dress :ROFLMAO: He also put a little coat on to go over it, one he found in the back of his closet. He's pretending to be the main character now whatever the hell that means:rolleyes:

Just because he's doing a dry month doesn't make him any less of an alcoholic, because once the month is up he'll go right back to drinking.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Just saw his latest IG post…oh Jesus he needs help, like residential help. He should not have access to social media (or his kids to be honest) in this state. Even if he’s insincere and just looking for attention- he’s sick and needs help.
Haha the state of him 😂🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
If captions are an issue for her she should do herself and everyone a favour and shut the duck up! Problem solved for all!

• Haha
  • Heart
Hey guys, he's showing off the newly stretched-out t-shirt he made into a dress :ROFLMAO: He also put a little coat on to go over it, one he found in the back of his closet. He's pretending to be the main character now whatever the hell that means:rolleyes:

Just because he's doing a dry month doesn't make him any less of an alcoholic, because once the month is up he'll go right back to drinking.
I think the race/walk/fun run/park run/ half marathon/ London Marathon is on Sunday, so he'll be cracking open the expensive stuff in the evening.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He really has such a tit life. No wonder the darkness found its way in. No job, no friends, no sex, no connection with anybody in the world. Drink all the wine Joan you need it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.