SacconeJolys #55 My sons welfare, don't give a fook, here's my keyboard where I write my book

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I follow a few families, and no other dad behaves like him! Creepy lurker. The fact that Emilia was apparently “bored” of voice lessons it’s likely a lie. She’s not got a great voice to sing solos and I can imagine Jonny saying to the teacher “my daughter has an incredible voice” then after a few lessons when she’s not chosen to sing solos, he will call them demanding his daughter is a star! Emilia will think the same and isn’t used to working at things, so won’t practice, so either left in a mood or the teacher was honest 😳 Lastly, I thought Jonny didn’t need glasses anyone? Didn’t he say he was hiding behind them or something. Too stupid to recall his own lies 😜
I am sure you're right about this. She had heard all her life that she's a star, that she is always 'camera ready', but we've seen her perform in a larger group and there were other kids more confident. She was probably not allowed to do solos. I wonder if her dad acted up as well......... :(

Jonathan was told he needed glasses for computer work, like so many of us do. He then started to wear them all the time because he liked the look. In both picture books his character wears them. And then all of a sudden he decides that he was only using them to 'hide behind a screen', or whatever the hell he said. Now he's back to saying he only needs them for computer and tv, after a good 3 years of wearing them day in day out...... idiot.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
The way they treat Alessia is so scary. Often abusive parents pick on one child and you can tell Anna has no time for Alessia. Even Emilia was making fun of her at the table.

Then Anna pulled her leg and then told her she lied and when she cried, they gaslighted her completely. Poor kid.

She’s also the cutest one and Jonno only has time for her to show her off as his “spirit animal”/ “twin.”

I mean I don’t think the abuse will escalate to Sylvia Likens or something, but I think they’ll continue to single her out for light physical and maybe even serious emotional abuse.

If they’re willing to show that on camera, what are they doing behind closed doors?

#freealessia

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
They used to mock Eduardo all the time. Then Alessia, their 'rainbow baby', came along. You'd think that her being so tiny, and having the cord around her neck at birth would make them a bit more careful with her, but they were not. Tummy time for instance was her just being left on the carpet in the upstairs hall, with the Es literally jumping over her getting ready for bath time. They locked her in her very small box room at night, even when there was a heat wave.

As she got older, she was dubbed 'messy Lessy', and always told she was the naughty one. Anna even said that she figured Alessia would be the one to kill them in their sleep. I mean........ They rarely speak in positive tones about her, and Anna only likes her when she can show us how much she looks like her when she was little.

Andrea gets ignored most of the time. He has had so many facial bruises, is told he's 'trouble', seems to have no connection to either parent.

They are crap parents, but especially the As should never have been born. They are truly only there because their channel was failing and they knew the whole pregnancy-baby cycle could bring in more views.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 51
thread suggestion

anna the (non)empath and Gizzelle the psychopath makes for a good laugh

Reactions: 12
Jonathan looks like a creep in the video of Emilia singing!
And since when is anna empathetic?! According to the barbie ad on her stories she has always been an empathetic person, this being the same person who enjoys scaring her own kids and makes it obvious when she's not interested in having them around or is rough with them.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Actually, Emilia says she prefers cats. I was absolutely shocked. The only cats she’s lived with were Margaret’s, when she was really young. Not one have I heard someone who grew up with a certain animal say they prefer another one. It is terribly strange.

Reactions: 16
Clearly Anna has no idea what empathy actually means, she doesn't only struggle with simple addition but obviously with English too! No wonder she struggles with her ocado shop. That's what happens when you allow a man to take you away from your education Anna you become dumb and dependable on him.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Jonathan looks like a creep in the video of Emilia singing!
And since when is anna empathetic?! According to the barbie ad on her stories she has always been an empathetic person, this being the same person who enjoys scaring her own kids and makes it obvious when she's not interested in having them around or is rough with them.
And the same person who made fun on sm, resented and fired a person for being scared of 6 SIX unwalked, untrained, barky, yappy, angry, gremlin-looking dogs.

I'm just think Thrush when I see that crotch.
Just buy the right size fgs! They don't just look tight, they look uncomfortable. I don't think she has the thighs for very short shorts 🤷‍♀️

Regarding the reel, this is your job Anna. Either you need to know how to do this or employ someone who does. Jono doesn't seem to give a crap about this side of the business, but guys this is your brand and its looks ridiculous and unprofessional. Fancy making a story about the fact you can't actually do your 'job' honestly, have you nothing more interesting to talk about? 😴😴😴
She thinks she’s better than everyone and that’s what she’s implying. “Look, you fools, I can’t even do my job and I still have followers and people who pay me. I don’t have to do anything besides exist and I have everything I want + a housekeeper. Whereas you, peasants, have to actually be good at something to be able to afford your sad lives.” 100% this is what she is thinking. Also, she’s fishing for compliments, because no one takes her serious in her close circle (employees and Jo) anymore.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Actually, Emilia says she prefers cats. I was absolutely shocked. The only cats she’s lived with were Margaret’s, when she was really young. Not one have I heard someone who grew up with a certain animal say they prefer another one. It is terribly strange.
maybe its because she grew up with these dogs.. they dont exactly seem the nicest dogs tbh- they fight quite a lot and anna has said that they bite but "they have no teeth so its fine" :rolleyes:

Reactions: 22
Long time lurker and I’m sorry if this has been asked/answered in previous threads, but do they own their house or is it rented?

4 kids, 6 dogs and a chimney flue of dead birds 🤮

I wonder what Margaret thinks about the whole Gizelle thing…
Sounds like a Christmas song.. 6 neglected dogs, 5 chopping boards, 4 feral kids, 3 fancy cars, 2 dimwits and a chimney flue of dead birds. Now sing along.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Did she really just say she can’t to simple addition??? 😂
I can't be doing with wilful stupidity, so Anna, if you're reading here, a simple tip for you, start with the last number. For example if it's a 2, you need two numbers that add up to 12 such as 4 + 8. And if you're still not sure, ask Emilia to teach you.

Sounds like a Christmas song.. 6 neglected dogs, 5 chopping boards, 4 feral kids, 3 fancy cars, 2 dimwits and a chimney flue of dead birds. Now sing along.
🎶 5 chopping boards 🎶

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
So Anal's brow crap is in an outlet. According to Jeffery Star, this is what happens when companies have an overstock of products. She must not have sold enough for benefit and had to be put out to pasture.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So I havent seen this family in years and a vid came up on tik tok, what the hell is going on with his son?!??! I went througj a few vids and is he allowing his child to live the life he wants?!?!? He is living through his son?!?!

His son in a dress is so disturbing at such a young age when for him its fun but his parents are not understanding the end outcome of this

I wonder how these children with cameras in their face will turn out

And telling his son dont worry about what bullies say you have 2 million followers who love you? LOL so also teaching his son to live for the validation of others he doesnt know

How are people not disturbed by this family

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28

This is the best thing I’ve ever read 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m probably going to be on a rant now and sound like a right cock but hey ho! My daughter is disabled and spends 50% of her life in hospital and she loves barbie today I walked round b&m with a screaming child because she wanted a barbie and I couldn’t afford it- I’m not saying she ‘deserves’ a barbie but they sure as hell do not- hey barbie you know who you should be donating to? Hospital play rooms! Dicks

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.