SacconeJolys #55 My sons welfare, don't give a fook, here's my keyboard where I write my book

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think because they put the children into private school that they don't need to put any effort in at home or help support the children's education.. because they are paying an arm and a leg I think they assume or hope that everything will be covered at school.

When have we ever heard them say they listen to the children read - most kids read everyday at home to support their reading and understanding. Anna can't even buy a pen in time for school starting for E1!

I know homework isn't the most important thing and many schools don't even do homework for primary school aged at all but I think these kids need all the support they can at home - it's not like they are doing educational trips to museums or castles at the weekend. 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I follow a few families, and no other dad behaves like him! Creepy lurker. The fact that Emilia was apparently “bored” of voice lessons it’s likely a lie. She’s not got a great voice to sing solos and I can imagine Jonny saying to the teacher “my daughter has an incredible voice” then after a few lessons when she’s not chosen to sing solos, he will call them demanding his daughter is a star! Emilia will think the same and isn’t used to working at things, so won’t practice, so either left in a mood or the teacher was honest 😳 Lastly, I thought Jonny didn’t need glasses anyone? Didn’t he say he was hiding behind them or something. Too stupid to recall his own lies 😜

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I can’t get my head around the fact that Emilia doesn’t have her own space to do the
her homework and to do her own stuff (reading or whatever). She is 9! I have a son who is 9 and 4yo daughter. The gap is massive at that age. Two completely different worlds.
They have a massive house, why they dont give Emilia her own room? 🤦‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 27
I think Emilia looks terribly uncomfortable in the video with Jono, look where her hand is trying to cover herself up.

Not sure what the protocol is in the UK for covid, but surely if the housekeeper got covid, wouldn't Anna and the rest of the family be considered a close contact, unless she left the woman on her own in the house.

Also the other tik tok with Jono and the kids helping out with the cleaning, obviously spending too much time reading the comments here about him and the kids helping her in the house.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
When have we ever heard them say they listen to the children read - most kids read everyday at home to support their reading and understanding. Anna can't even buy a pen in time for school starting for E1!
earlier this year eduardo had a certain number of books to read and when someone asked about them a few weeks later, anna said that she had completely forgotten and laughed about it on instagram :rolleyes:

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
earlier this year eduardo had a certain number of books to read and when someone asked about them a few weeks later, anna said that she had completely forgotten and laughed about it on instagram :rolleyes:
It was 16 I think over the first half term of the year (or maybe even before Christmas), then more assigned over Easter break, and she didn't get to any of them until the end of the Easter break.
"dear Eduardo in the future *giggle* sorry if you can't read *silent hysterical laugh*"

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
What if a doll could pay your Ocado shop for the next month? Every time she said something all I could think of was her smirk and how they use those kids to pay the bills.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
The 16 books that Eduardo had not read was just so awful. She laughed about it. If they had encouraged their children to read, reading would have become a fun activity, away from the screens. They had all the time in the world during lockdown, but the parents were just not interested.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Are they still together? Since his “coming out” they seem a bit odd, something is off

Reactions: 7
Are they still together? Since his “coming out” they seem a bit odd, something is off
Yes they are, which is not surprising as they have no romantic chemistry between them. Brother & sister or roommate vibes.

Reactions: 22
I think Emilia looks terribly uncomfortable in the video with Jono, look where her hand is trying to cover herself up.

Not sure what the protocol is in the UK for covid, but surely if the housekeeper got covid, wouldn't Anna and the rest of the family be considered a close contact, unless she left the woman on her own in the house.

Also the other tik tok with Jono and the kids helping out with the cleaning, obviously spending too much time reading the comments here about him and the kids helping her in the house.
Unfortunately, you don’t have to isolate if you’ve come into contact with someone who’s covid positive anymore 🤦🏻‍♀️ You are supposed to take an LF covid test, and if negative you can go out into the world!! It’s stupid. My sons classmates sister got covid. The classmate didn’t tell them and wasn’t wearing a mask. Three days later, she’s now positive. My son has tested positive too, and 8 others in his class. My husband is an driver of medial equipment and has been told he should go in work, despite that he’s delivering to vulnerable patients. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Unfortunately, you don’t have to isolate if you’ve come into contact with someone who’s covid positive anymore 🤦🏻‍♀️ You are supposed to take an LF covid test, and if negative you can go out into the world!! It’s stupid. My sons classmates sister got covid. The classmate didn’t tell them and wasn’t wearing a mask. Three days later, she’s now positive. My son has tested positive too, and 8 others in his class. My husband is an driver of medial equipment and has been told he should go in work, despite that he’s delivering to vulnerable patients. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10

yep I got “pinged” this morning, worked all through covid in a GP surgery + nothing not even a close call, but woke up to a notification this morning saying I’ve been in contact with no idea where it’s come from. LF neg but still feel like I should be doing something?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
yep I got “pinged” this morning, worked all through covid in a GP surgery + nothing not even a close call, but woke up to a notification this morning saying I’ve been in contact with no idea where it’s come from. LF neg but still feel like I should be doing something?
It's a PCR test rather than a LF test. They're more sensitive.

Reactions: 3
Did she really just say she can’t to simple addition??? 😂
Clearly the teachers have covered this in class and feel confident the children can do this alone at home. I am not surprised Anna does not understand and can't do this. And she is the 'book smart' one in that family, who always got good grades in school apparently.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It's a PCR test rather than a LF test. They're more sensitive.
Why is it in the SJ household it's ok to be superrrr girly- wigs, make up, pink everything's, gymnastics ballet, barbie dolls- the works. And noone questions it. But it's absolutely not ok to be a boy?!

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.