Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NoHellNo

Throughout that whole video not once did they mention if Alessia is ok, what her feelings were, how she responded, if they had given those showers before to the other kids, if they were going to carry on doing it and so on.. It was all me me me me me, like it usually is with these awful family vloggers.

Alessia should be the number one priority in this situation but she's just a prop to them and they've spared no thought to how she felt and the lasting trauma that occurs from incidents like this during the first few years of a child's life. All they care about is how this is affecting their potential future income and if they may be prosecuted. :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 30

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
They're on full power damage limitation and throwing everything they've got into the mix as a distraction. All smacks of guilt.
This has angered me more than anything,

The undertones at the beginning are
“don’t call me out on anything because il starve myself”
It’s typical ED behaviour, I have no problem saying that and I think anyone who understands the illness knows this.
Jonathan has similar traits, himself and Anna are awful, awful people.
And the worst bit, she will be praised for this, for being so “open” with her audience.
Other women will be saying how amazing she is for speaking up.
“I care about you, I try and read and respond to every comment....you’ve helped me so much....”
They’re so manipulative it’s unbelievable.

• Angry

Elleangel

Did anyone see what they’ve put in the video description for the video that started all this? ...

What a twat
Ffs how about the unregulated use(and I do mean the word use) of kids on social media-nothing there to protect any child whose family vlogs for a living, makes me angry to see again and again he deflects and accuses anyone who disagrees with them as trolls, I'm sorry but you mentioned cold showers and it's looking shockingly likely they have been used as a method of punishment not just from last week, its not made up its not a hate campaign its coming from your videos you put out for the world to see. People have every right to criticise and discuss what you put out there

• Heart
  • Angry

Carrotcake

They are blaming trolls ?!!!?!?!?!
To do a campaign against them?? Wow.
On a video that they published online, to the public. There are no allegations or conspiracy theories it’s all there as facts in the video. There are no trolls.

I’d understand if people were making up lies but people are only defending a child, based on what they viewed in that video.

• Heart

Fizmozoo

What utter tosh!
Poor me= get out of jail card.
Being a mother doesn't stop when you stop breastfeeding. You're a mother for life. Fgs
An Ed doesn't give you an excuse to brush everything you've done to your child under the carpet.
Addressing the situation my arse!
Deflecting the situation yet again.
They never learn. They are digging the largest hole I've ever seen for themselves. By Christmas they'll be lucky to have 500k subscribers. They're losing at least 200 a day.
They might get the views for this video, but it certainly won't gain them subscribers.
Not a shred of honesty or decency left between the pair of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
D5A6B3B8-4CE2-4E30-A2EB-30DE23C957B4.jpeg

Is that maybe because Anna was a complete bitch to everyone Jonathan 🤷‍♀️
Wonder what that was about

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

diygirl40

VIP Member
so apparently investigating child abuse is like saying to someone "hey, thats the colour yellow" - only for someone to see if it is yellow and then technically they have investigated it.
What the hell is he on about , childrens services do long investigations that arent as straight forward as what he has claimed as happened.
I feel physically sick right now

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Typical PR stunt. Let’s put out a sob story video around mental health, don’t blame others (eg Jonathan’s depression is blamed on trolls), make it personal, show clips of the kids being happy, she’s a tear if you can, don’t go into too much detail, Keep referring back to the kids and how much they love you. Basically “I have an eating disorder and I love my kids, don’t be mean to me”.

It’s way too transparent, sorry.

• Heart

TruthInMyTea

Lol
In Anna’s stories she says small people
Discuss other people and the bigger people discuss ideas,

Thanks Anna we really are the bigger people and are doing much discussing about the idea that cold showers are abuse [emoji106][emoji106]

• Heart

MunkyMagic

Let’s play guess the content 🤣

1. OF COURSE they don’t give their kids cold showers

2. Jonathan editing Saint Anna of ED out of context (but hey by throwing her under the bus at least she’ll be a martyr)

3. Kids say cold showers over the years because they say it to them as a threat of punishment But would never carry it out, like the bogeymen

4. Been blown allllll out of proportion

5. Makes them so sad and affecting their heallllth

6. Not silencing people, just don’t want the wrong context to be repeated as it affects them

7. Blah blah blah friends community help each other thank you for your support

• Haha
Reactions: 27

TruthInMyTea

Why would the whole family be talking about cold showers for years in the context of it being a punishment if it wasn’t a familiar concept to them all. There are so so many clips now it is 100% undeniable even with the worst case of cognitive dissonance.

The attempted cover up and misleading narrative from the saccone joly’s to avoid the potential of risk to their large income at the expense of truth and what is best for their children is absolutely abhorrent.

If you were great parents or even great people and you operated in an atmosphere of truth you would say thankyou all for the concern, yes we did say that and yes we do that, thanks for the feedback. thankyou for the concern of our children we appreciate that they have so many allies in the community. BUT because they know it’s wrong and “cruel” As Anna put it, they are denying even when there is proof, they are misleading manipulating and gaslighting and censoring. They are very very gross people with zero integrity.

• Angry

lemonandlime

VIP Member
FD7A67CC-C894-4E79-8E3C-01F18F1334B4.jpeg

Well, I'm glad this person draws the line at killing the kids :rolleyes::sick:

I don't think anyone here doubts that the kids are loved, but that still doesn't mean that they are treated right.

• Angry
  • Wow

lemonandlime

VIP Member
What the fuck did I just watch?!
"I'm called a child abuser" *giggles* I'm sorry but this is no laughing matter....
And somehow the former nanny and some person who suggested the cold showers on a forum gets blamed... and the editing. Right.

They are laughing about the whole thing? Are you serious?! Then why did they Gag people? Why delete tweets? Why....

Oh and why have the kids been mentioning the showers for YEARS? Long before Alessia and Andrea were ever born...

• Angry
  • Sad
Anna - were just ‘normal people’
Yeh because all ‘normal’ people walk around in designer clothes, nails and waxed every 2 mins, doesn’t work, stays home all day on their phone in their £800 phone case, pays someone to put their kids name labels in their school uniform and can’t even walk their own dogs. (I could go on) Come off it Anna. You’re the furthest thing from ‘normal’ and so far from reality you have no idea.
You punish your kids with cold showers, whether that’s ice cold or cold or ‘lukewarm’ you still punish your kids with a ‘cold shower’ your words. That’s cruel end off but you’re too self absorbed and money obsessed you can’t admit it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
they have really deluded viewers, but they are just children as well a lot of them. I’d tweeted to Stacey Dooley asking her opinion on cold shower punishments, and whether they are an acceptable method of parenting.

Here is some deluded minions reply to me.
B142A916-1C08-4DC3-A98B-28C209822070.jpeg

What am I supposed to be jealous of? The cold showers?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26