Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dylanzachary

so apparently investigating child abuse is like saying to someone "hey, thats the colour yellow" - only for someone to see if it is yellow and then technically they have investigated it.
What the hell is he on about , childrens services do long investigations that arent as straight forward as what he has claimed as happened.
I feel physically sick right now
No one is buddy buddy with social services. That's a huge red flag.

• Sick
Reactions: 26

Cao97x

Chatty Member
I'm 22 years old and until 3 years ago I hadn't heard of cold water punishments. I have studied criminology and specifically researched punishment in great detail as part of my degree. I can honestly say I had only ever heard of cold shower punishments being used on slaves, prisoners and previously as a form of psychological treatment/torture, which if I recall correctly was actually the initial intent for cold showers being administered. It became a preferred method of punishment because it doesn't leave physical marks on the body. I had never heard of it being used on children, I suppose in a naive way, I hadn't considered that anybody would WANT to do that to a child. It is such an extreme measure that I didn't think about the idea it would go on behind closed doors, and presumed it was only common in institutions. Although, their house does seem more like a prison than a home. I watched the video of all previous times that cold showers had been mentioned and it worries me that at such a young age, all of their children have not only heard of this but speak of it so casually.

• Sad
Reactions: 26

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Do we think Anna slept in and didn’t get up until 6.10am????
And it’s thrown her whole day out....
Now that it’s nearly bed time again 😨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
What was removed in the 24 hours between when they should have uploaded and when they did.
ABFCC7EA-16D1-4F38-A9F8-791748D06939.jpeg
3E100373-BC2B-4100-9157-50045544F689.jpeg

• Wow

Fizmozoo

It's amazing how the media aren't touching this.

This morning would usually jump at a story like this, as would loose women. ( But we know Anna has a new BFF in a co host)
All the rags would rip a 'normal' person to shreds over cold shower punishment on toddlers. It really speaks volumes.

I wish someone would have the balls to print it or discuss it on a show.

It's the type of news we want to hear. It's the type of news we should be hearing about, not who is the latest line up of strictly or who won Love island. The world has gone mad!!! 😣

Anyone helping them cover this up should have a long hard look at themselves in the mirror. There is four children who deserve a voice and privacy. They deserve a childhood without working from the second they open their eyes until they're are tucked into bed. They deserve private childhood memories to share with each other not the world. They deserve to be children!

• Heart
  • Angry

TruthInMyTea

She makes the same face in this one...!
(8.30ish)
So they say to Eduardo at 8:40 ‘you can’t stay on your iPad all day’ and he anticipates that as being naughty to do, and says ‘I’ll have a cold shower’ and Anna says ‘you want a cold shower? Why would you want that?’

• Wow
  • Sad

TruthInMyTea

I shouldn’t have put it online and now I need to hire someone else to film and edit so that the wrong things I do aren’t shown, so that I can keep making millions off exploiting my children.

Look that’s yellow, no it’s not , yes it is

I know that you heard me and Anna saying we give Alessia cold showers and Eduardo confimed it. And Anna asked if it was really horrible and said it was cruel. And the kids have continuously referred to cold showers in a context of punishment. And Erika was asking if the shower should be warm. And i use the threat of a cold shower to get them to do something quick.

But it’s actually just like warm water and not even a shower.

The NSPCC called me and I said nope so they were like cool.

We have 1.9 million followers and I just won celebrity dad of the year but we are not celebrity’s and we are just your everyday people filming our children in any opportunity we see fit. Living in a mansion paid for because we exploit our children.

I’d like you to believe my lies but if you don’t then unsubscribe and dislike see you in a couple of days [emoji56]

• Heart
  • Haha

bosstwat

Oh so is he addressing the showers then this eve?? Wonder what excuses will he have for this
That he didnt edit it out - thats the excuse! He said he knew what anna was talking about but didn't think how other people would percieve it. Aka, we abuse the kids behind closed doors with cold showers and god knows what else but we edit it from the vlogs!

• Angry
  • Haha

Fatima

VIP Member
This is from the comment section of @flakylibra’s video.
I’m speechless, it’s raw but true.
They need to know that it’s not a normal behaviour.
I put a spoiler because it could trigger some of you.😔
BDBF9F8E-78AB-48C2-8839-82B709C4A40C.jpeg

DB605D77-686C-4F63-B2E6-64DA32509545.jpeg

A4D8B52F-E085-4DAD-9361-D63DB25A30DB.jpeg

7308C93D-ED87-408A-9322-355BF413AF13.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sad

Fatima

VIP Member
OMG WHAT A B🤬CH
SHE IS ADDRESSING THE EATING DISORDER
With a sad music and all that stuff......

Édit to add: I never swear in any language I speak but I’m pissed.Really pissed.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow

flakylibra

Their new video actually makes the whole situation worse. They won’t even try to understand that their actions were wrong. Just the editing. It’s disgusting.

katt219

To quote Anna "Daddy has to do the discipline, I can't do it... people will say it's too cruel"... why would she say this if they were using tepid water? Never mind apologising to the Youtube community, they should be apologising to their poor daughter and assuring her they will never put her through that again!

Reactions: 24

TruthInMyTea

Anyway since when is everyone ok with censorship? If someone has something to say that I don’t agree with I don’t say no you aren’t allowed to talk.

When the last voice gets shut down there will be no one left allowed to have an opinion...

This is not just a ‘fight’ for those children to get respect and justice when it comes to the abuse from cold showers and the abuse from having their lives shown and therefore respect of privacy of their own lives taken from them. This is now a fight for the truth and integrity morals.

If this site gets taken down we all need to do something we all need to speak out in every way possible and spread the word and the evidence.

Freedom of opinion and speech is the absolute freedom and when it is being threatened because spineless narcissists who give their children cold showers and other potentially damaging behaviours don’t want to accept any consequences from the public that shows we have to do something more we have to use our voices and spread the evidence to anyone and everyone that has any influence

• Heart
Cannot stand him, cannot stand her. He is a midget round headed twonk and she is a fake controlling scary woman who use their kids to push their fake lives on us. I dont follow them. I have no plan on doing this. I cannot even look at his muggy face and her fake accent irritates me. Grrrrr. Sorry needed to vent

• Heart
  • Haha

lemonandlime

VIP Member
I have no doubt in my mind that the SJs love their children very much, but that doesn't mean that they treat them the way they deserve to be treated. And really, when they whine about trolls... the thing is, if it's triggering ED/MH and god knows what else, they can just quit. Take their shit down and go work at Morrison's or whatever. Being in the public eye isn't a right they have, nor is it a burden. It was their CHOICE. They can also choose to walk away from it if the so-called trolls hurt their feelings. Nobody needs to live in a giant mansion, have fifty dogs and live on a million acres of land.

• Heart