Sacconejolys #5 This thread may be removed in 24 hours 😉

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh unfortunately I was suggesting a name when the thread closed.

“This thread may be removed in less than 24 hours” suggested by @HereForTheBiscuits

Because it’s at this point about censorship.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
He says "its so cold, this is not a pleasant experience" and is getting out of a warm shower.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Did anyone see what they’ve put in the video description for the video that started all this? ...
286ed3a983ab70251e16b4b7fc112b1a.jpg

What a twit

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
They are blaming trolls ?!!!?!?!?!
To do a campaign against them?? Wow.

4DB01A29-0565-42CD-A275-55115CFCDB9D.png

Yes the same as the sun article

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Latest update on the change.org petition...over 750 signed now keeps rising Please email link to non tattle friends partners family etc who might sign... Let's keep up the profile. Thegossipbakeryforum.com has people similarly angry and posting vid clips of them regarding cold showers. Am not a member but you can watch it on the site. That's where I found the last person in the bath gets a cold shower vid. So pleased this site is storing evidence/ videos. Amazing😁😁😁😁

Did anyone see what they’ve put in the video description for the video that started all this? ...

What a twit
Ffs how about the unregulated use(and I do mean the word use) of kids on social media-nothing there to protect any child whose family vlogs for a living, makes me angry to see again and again he deflects and accuses anyone who disagrees with them as trolls, I'm sorry but you mentioned cold showers and it's looking shockingly likely they have been used as a method of punishment not just from last week, its not made up its not a hate campaign its coming from your videos you put out for the world to see. People have every right to criticise and discuss what you put out there

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
They are blaming trolls ?!!!?!?!?!
To do a campaign against them?? Wow.
On a video that they published online, to the public. There are no allegations or conspiracy theories it’s all there as facts in the video. There are no trolls.

I’d understand if people were making up lies but people are only defending a child, based on what they viewed in that video.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
On a video that they published online, to the public. There are no allegations or conspiracy theories it’s all there as facts in the video. There are no trolls.

I’d understand if people were making up lies but people are only defending a child, based on what they viewed in that video.
No no I was speaking about the information box about cold shower.
They choose to put it specifically there wow.

Reactions: 5
Everyone is allowed opinions. Makes me sick they blame ‘trolls’ when actually, it has been their fans as well expressing concern? If you choose to put your life and your family on the internet, you have to be prepared for numerous different opinions/views on topics and content you put out there, and expect to receive backlash on things, especially this!!! I don’t know if it is just me, but with the wave of people coming out and expressing their mental health issues, they use this as an excuse for their behaviour, or document it for sympathy, and there has been a lot of this on Instagram and other social media sites with all different topics lately (one being a slimming world member Jack towers setting up a GoFundMe for skin removal surgery and it got to £40k but he’s only used a portion for a botched surgery, yet eating crap like there is no tomorrow and going on holidays, which people are suspecting he pays for with the majority left over - then playing the mental health card and stepping away from social media so he doesn’t have to address it 🙄😡) It’s ok to have MH issues but don’t use it as an excuse!! 😡😡😡

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Everyone is allowed opinions. Makes me sick they blame ‘trolls’ when actually, it has been their fans as well expressing concern? If you choose to put your life and your family on the internet, you have to be prepared for numerous different opinions/views on topics and content you put out there, and expect to receive backlash on things, especially this!!! I don’t know if it is just me, but with the wave of people coming out and expressing their mental health issues, they use this as an excuse for their behaviour, or document it for sympathy, and there has been a lot of this on Instagram and other social media sites with all different topics lately (one being a slimming world member Jack towers setting up a GoFundMe for skin removal surgery and it got to £40k but he’s only used a portion for a botched surgery, yet eating crap like there is no tomorrow and going on holidays, which people are suspecting he pays for with the majority left over - then playing the mental health card and stepping away from social media so he doesn’t have to address it 🙄😡) It’s ok to have MH issues but don’t use it as an excuse!! 😡😡😡
Same happened with Jacklyn hill.
Sold crappy lipsticks (and I mean it) offered a partial refund and pouf !
Deactivated all SM accounts, blame trolls and played the MH card.
Well done!

• Wow
Same happened with Jacklyn hill.
Sold crappy lipsticks (and I mean it) offered a partial refund and pouf !
Deactivated all SM accounts, blame trolls and played the MH card.
Well done!
I don’t know who that is, but yeah, it seems to be a token card pulled out when things get hard.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.