Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LaCrumpet

Chatty Member
In theory it doesn’t really matter if it was a cold/tepid/lukewarm shower it’s the fact they were using it as a punishment to correct behaviour which is so old school and proven to not be effective.

If it was a cold shower then that in my opinion is a violation a human right.

• Sad
Reactions: 29

stewpot

Chatty Member
Why whats it got to do with louise?
Louise is a victim of child abuse and always says she wished someone had noticed or spoke out to help her, she’s also an NSPCC ambassador, her partner is a police officer and she is a friend to the SJ’s so would be a good person to speak out. Maybe she’s done it privately but I doubt it 😪

• Sad

murphy

Some of their idiot fans have quoted research that says cold showers help to stimulate the lymph glands and boost circulation. This is absolutely true. Many cultures use alternate hot and cold water, dipping into ice pools for a minute then going straight to the sauna. Great.

That's for adults or teenagers.

NOT as a punishment for a 2 year old who cannot yet regulate their body temperature and doesn't understand what they've done wrong.

• Angry
  • Heart

MunkyMagic

Is there anything like an OFCOM for YouTube videos?

It’s a weird world when Philadelphia cheese ads get pulled for making a joke about dads leaving their babies on a conveyor belt to eat and yet a real life documented case of a dad dousing his baby in cold water as a punishment has no recourse and every fucker around them shrugs “oh well”.

• Angry

Wambam

Looks like I have blocked by Anna on insta. I am a mother of 2 and a social worker. I am very tolerant and respect people’s parenting decisions as far as is possible. But giving a child a cold shower to shock them into changing behaviour is abusive and a total abuse of parental power. This is not ok. And Kelly is 110% right to be calling them out on this as we all should.
But unfortunately nothing will be done if this was a lower class family it would be a different ball game the children would be took of them social services involved makes me sick using there money and power to silence people

• Angry
  • Heart

Cookies Monster

How can they take legal action when everyone is just repeating what they themselves have said and put out there?! It's such an abuse of power to try and get it covered up.

Reactions: 28
Think about this......after the shower, he had to dry her off and get her dressed and make their way to the playroom, he even took the time to fix her bow and yet his hands are still white and he is rubbing them together to warm them up - yeak lukewarm, sure!!!!!!!

• Sad
  • Angry

Jigsaw

I am absolutely shocked to the stomach that such idiots (I refuse to call them parents, a loving responsible parent would not dream of this torture) can behave this way. Yes it is abuse! The phycological damage this will have on the children ( again not saying their children as they don’t deserve them) not only the punishment cold shower thing but the toilet situation. It’s damaging! The child was lay in her own excrement! I know if I was, the first thing I want to do is to remove it! However because I’m an adult I am able to do this easily. A two year old on the other hand can’t do that. She removed it as goodness knows how long she was lay there in said excrement?!?!

I have never watched these idiot so called parents thankfully, however hearing about them already riles me somewhat!

Organised motherhood did the right thing for the children. She stood up in concern for their wellbeing. There needs to be more Organising motherhoods.

Those children need a voice and need protecting from the idiots that think they are parents!

I genuinely feel sick just thinking about what they have done. Those poor babies. It breaks my heart.

Something needs to be done quick smart to protect these innocent children being used to make money for these greedy individuals. (idiots)

Children’s charities need to get on board and bring this to the attention of the government and advertising regulators.

SORRY NOT SORRY FOR LONG POST!

• Sad
  • Heart

Sherry50672

They will have got their lawyers involved and started threatening people with libel. Classic move of the rich. They disgust me and make me sick

• Angry

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
moved from the ingham family thread

Child abuse??? I get that it is not the best approach to parenting and there were many less cruel approaches they could have used but I am concerned that the word abuse is being watered down here. No, I was as shocked as anyone when I heard what they did and would never have done that to my own kids but I don't agree with a petition to have them investigated. That is going too far.
Are you serious? It most certainly is child abuse. Cold showers have been used as corporal punishment for years. Corporal punishment on a 2 year old? It's disgusting. And from video evidence, all the children have been subjected to this ABUSE for years.

Anyone that doesn't think it's abuse needs to give their head a wobble. They most certainly need investigating, and they most certainly need taking off YouTube!

• Heart

Largerlout

I really feel for Organised Motherhood as I do believe she was right to flag this up. I have a two year old little boy who used to do the same after his afternoon nap. I always (and still do) believe it was MY fault as I hadn't got to him in time and he clearly didn't want the dirty nappy on him and then was probably intreagued by its contents 🙈 he is only two after all! After every time I gave him a lovely bath, fresh clothes etc and I never even thought go shout at him! If I found out that anyone had ever put him in a cold shower I swear it would be the last thing they ever did! How could they? I look at my boy and I would protect him from anything. Sorry for the long post but this has really angered / saddened me!
Do you know, this saccone joly rubbish honestly makes me want to cry. How, just how could ANYONE, let alone PARENTS have done this? When my children were babies, I always looked to myself when issues arose. You are right; it is MY fault as a mother. I had been here 30 years, they hadn't even managed 2. How could they know? How do I do things differently, change my approach, help them, adapt routines, show them and give them experiences to develop etc. This is my role...to simply love and nurture them to be lovely people. X

• Heart

murphy

He says he taking legal action against a number of people.
Also the dad of the year award is so important to him. Its a crappy retail award not a oscar class olson have hardly any uk presence.
Anna says police coming round was thw worst experience ever yet shes posted something that will get reported makes no bloody sense i conclude they both mad and gleam must be working overdrive to silence socail media and the press.
Instagram is becoming a sad one sided platform that protects infleuncer and serves them not the majority of its users.
Sad day for free speech and sad day for children's rights.

I'll tell what's very revealing about that story they did about 'trolls'. First of all IF they are genuinely being trolled there are existing legal remedies. But I doubt very much that they are.
His solicitor will have told him that it is not a crime for people to express their honest opinion based on information HE himself puts in the public domain. Nor is it defamatory for a consumer to contact brands and express their concern about the integrity of an influencer as long as that concern has its basis in truth.
So, for example, he wrote a card threatening his children with sexual violence. he claimed it was from a stalker but when people looked closely it was obviously his writing. So an honest opinion would be that the handwriting showed such marked similarities to his own that it would be reasonable for someone to think that he'd written it.

As long as its your opinion, its fine. So, in the media articles claiming he's being trolled he claims he was called a 'rapist' and 'child abuser'. These are actual offences and it would be inadvisable for anyone to directly accuse someone of an offence. He could only claim this in the media articles as he wouldn't be able to put this in a legal letter unless he could prove it was true and people had accused him of a specific crime.
He knows full well that no-one has done that. The burden of proof would lie with him.

But you CAN say that, in my opinion, the actions of the Sacconejolys constitute abusive behaviour.

This cannot be allowed to go away.

The fact that they are bullying people to keep quiet just makes them look more guilty.

Reactions: 27

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
I think they have definitely threatened legal action against Organised_motherhood. Poor Kelly that is scary.
I think she’ll handle it OK she seems very strong and together. I think they will have threatened legal action because she encouraged people to report the YouTube video as child abuse. She’s right, it is child abuse and I reported it as such.

• Heart

Largerlout

The worst of it is that there are people out there who are defending them, and quite possibly have run off to try their cruel method on their own children. My son is two and he sometimes does the whole taking poo out of the nappy thing if I haven’t got to him in time. They are babies, they don’t know that it’s wrong, they’re just exploring. I can’t believe anybody would punish a baby for being, well, a baby. Just clean her up, and perhaps wake her a bit in future to sit her on the potty then back to bed. They could’ve taken other measures like putting her sleepsuit on with the zip at the back so she can’t get to the nappy. It’s common sense, really.
Technically, it's not wrong. Babies do this for a reason valid to them. It's a learning curve....babies are never 'wrong'. Sorry, but I feel so strongly about this. How do we know her current behaviour, for THIS cold shower, is not a psychological response to previous cold showers? I was a bed wetter as a child...my parents abused me....it made it worse. 😥

• Sad
  • Angry

asedgyasawedgy

Most children would presumably be hysterical and tearful after having that happen to them? Where as this little girl just looked glum and quiet, presumably because it’s not the first time and she’s become used to it so doesn’t cry?

• Sad
  • Angry

Exhaustednurse

VIP Member
I’ve come across to this from the Meldrum thread. I am horrified.

Well done Tattlers for keeping the conversation open about their abusive behaviour. This must not be swept under the carpet

• Heart

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
Anna Saconne's own words from that footage "It sounds really cruel, and when I say it, I'm sure people are going to say, it's cruel"

They're only getting what she asked for. This is people, saying it's cruel. She invited a response.

• Sad

Yel

Chatty Member
Uploaded their deleted video along with the old clip from two years ago to the tattle accounts so it can be shared without giving views to accounts that monetise it.

If anyone is on parenting facebook groups it could reach a lot of people if shared.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26